oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 06:26 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped

damn bishop! right when i aint got the funds!!! ill definetly be hittin you up for a pair soon
Old 12-21-2008, 06:28 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
i know people know what my house in hampton va looks like so here is some pics...of my **** i usually dont entertain this type of **** but **** it... i dont have a damn thing to do...so here you go mofat ... you dumb ***.... if i dont own i wouldnt post it... and me own nice **** doesnt make me bettet then anyone... i never bragged on any of my ****... people go digging and find out **** ... but here yeah go...and most of the rims on my cars prolly cost more the you make in 6 months... and when you make it to the point of being able to have part ownership of a helicopter and own 3 houses you will be on my level and can talk all the **** you want. but until then eat a dick

3 houses, a 3rd of a helicopter, and some ballin rims that cost more than your car...wow I wanna be just like you when I grow up. Get the **** outta here with that bullshit
Old 12-21-2008, 10:11 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by mofat01
3 houses, a 3rd of a helicopter, and some ballin rims that cost more than your car...wow I wanna be just like you when I grow up. Get the **** outta here with that bullshit
being like me aint all that bad you should try it .... and i guess its bullshit cause i proved it to you by posted the pics... get the **** outta here you homos are full of it. you are worse then some of the gold digging hoes i know. mofat go find something to do with your time and maybe you too will have some nice **** to post.... but i could give a **** less what the next man has... but you hoes always want to know what i got. man crushes arent a good look at all.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
damn bishop! right when i aint got the funds!!! ill definetly be hittin you up for a pair soon
when ever you ready you know i got you ... you know i aint going no where partner
Old 12-21-2008, 10:24 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Trick
hey bishop... i live like 40 miles from nyc.. stop by so i can kick you in the face LMAO
my address 1332 herkimer st brooklyn ny 11233
How did this turn out? I see he never responded....
Old 12-21-2008, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by JOHN J
not to doubt you but post your name of the store and number and possibly an address. dont like to spend money when i dont get the product espescially when im in the works of redoing my bike and the holidays. nothing against you but things in the past make me want to make sure.
i cant remember if i sold you some shoes... i know a sold some to somebody in fayetteville name john j or maybe john f.... but back to your post i feel you man... alotta **** did happen and it all happened back to back partner...more **** then one man can stand in imo...but i sucked it up took my lumps and made things right for people when i could. the only mistake i made for those 14 people who ordered was making them prepay for shoes that were not on usa soil yet. when that earthquake happened it fucked everything up not to mention the fallout with 2 business partners.... but trust me i made **** right with everyone who ordered **** and then some... i doubled there orders. by what ever they spent. so if they spent 100 i gave them 200 dollars with of stuff for the lack of communication and the mis hap. i wish they would post up and say so but this isnt there fight and i dont blame them... but if it was a big deal and they werent taking care of they would be all over my *** in my threads. and i know you know the beam family ... ask them about me... i have dont nothing but good for them if it was within my means. and i woulda put up my store number but they acted like they were gonna rat me out for selling oakleys at a discounted price lol... so i didnt... i never seen folks get made over the hook up. and i stand behind wha i sale you.. if you dont like it or think its fake send it back... i will even go out on a limb and refund the shipping cause i now what i am selling is real... sorry for the long post john but you seem level headed and deserved a level answer... holla
Old 12-21-2008, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Compton82
Im not up on all the glasses names, are these the $55 or $65 ones?

the 55.00 ones

Originally Posted by Compton82
How did this turn out? I see he never responded....
well i am here... but you know like i know he aint showing up.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:35 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Are you shipping monday?
Old 12-21-2008, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
Are you shipping monday?
yessir.... i will be home by 2pm...at the latest... my sister has packed up most orders already
Old 12-21-2008, 11:36 PM

gsxr600stunter0 is a decent person

you are part ownership of a helicopter and you are wasting your time selling cheap foakleys and shoes? hmmm
Old 12-22-2008, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by gsxr600stunter0
you are part ownership of a helicopter and you are wasting your time selling cheap foakleys and shoes? hmmm
not selling fakes bro... but i dont use the helicopter to fly partner... i cant even fly a kite... me and my fiance's family bought the helicopter cause her cousin is a pilot and we got a contract from dominion power to survey remote power lines and take over head video footage.... amongst other jobs in the 757 area. so take your somewhere else partner.... stop trying to find a ***** in the armor...cause there arent any... just take the ******* discount if you want some shades or dont get ****... its that simple...
and i own a shoe company that is doing well for me and i still sale ****.... the only way to keep making money is to never stop grinding. and this is more of a hook up to the stunt community cause i know you guys rock oakleys especially gascans.... the locals i kill for like 90 a pair and i only give the hampton police a 20% discount. again buy them or leave em that simple later stunter

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 12-22-2008 at 12:04 AM.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:27 AM

i figured this would be useful... this is all info about me shipping stasis shoes from a nike factory in nigbo china.... we also use the factory in chengdu china and putian china.... but here is a bill of lading and cargo info... somebody was talking **** about me not moving shoes and wondering if stasis was real do i deal with nike... well here it is for all the haters... i move **** in bulk .... cant wait to see what the come back is for this
http://www.importgenius.com/importers/stasis-shoes.html
Old 12-22-2008, 12:28 AM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

but trust me i made **** right with everyone who ordered **** and then some... i doubled there orders. by what ever they spent. so if they spent 100 i gave them 200 dollars with of stuff for the lack of communication and the mis hap. i wish they would post up and say so but this isnt there fight and i dont blame them
I was one of those guys and I did in fact get a pair of shoes. It wasn't the shoes I ordered, but we discussed it and I chose to take em and am happy with them (I wear them pretty damn often), but I paid you like $70 and I got a pair of $70 shoes, a t shirt, and 4 stickers....if that's $200 worth of stuff, you're paying too much to have stickers made!
Old 12-22-2008, 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by stick1300
I was one of those guys and I did in fact get a pair of shoes. It wasn't the shoes I ordered, but we discussed it and I chose to take em and am happy with them (I wear them pretty damn often), but I paid you like $70 and I got a pair of $70 shoes, a t shirt, and 4 stickers....if that's $200 worth of stuff, you're paying too much to have stickers made!
funny bro... glad you posted.... i probably was short on shoes bro or you woulda gotten 2 pair...but i can offer you one of the new stasis shirts that are coming out in khols for the spring... just let me know your size i have about 5000 shirts sitting in my whare house.... these are way better in quality...you pay the shipping 7 bucks. the green shirt is hot as ****... it glows in the dark and looks really gangster the pics dont do it justice... the red is hot also but does not glow
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...wshirtback.jpg

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...tfinalcopy.jpg

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...shirtfinal.jpg

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...dshirtrear.jpg

or when i get these shoes in you can get a pair for free... but you gotta pay the 15.00 shipping and handling. i should have them around the chinese new year jan 20th 2009 these shoes are going to khols dept store also they will retail for about 59.99 or 49.99 we havent decided yet.
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...alversion6.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...ealversion.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...2009white2.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...2009white3.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...9closerear.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...ar2009rear.jpg

let me know what you decide bro...and that sticker joke was funny
Old 12-22-2008, 01:51 AM
Squid Supreme

Or we could just call it even over a pair of white gascans....
Old 12-22-2008, 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by stick1300
Or we could just call it even over a pair of white gascans....
hmmmm damn playa we went from stasis to oakleys much as i would like to ...if the other people see i did that they would have my head and probably be crying and **** and i try to be fair as i can across the broad. i would be willing to sale you the gascans with a few bucks more off the price because you did wait a hot minute for your stuff and you were pretty patient aside from cussing me out a few times you were ok ... i will pm you the price
Old 12-22-2008, 02:28 AM
Squid Supreme

Haha worth a shot.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:25 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Did you ship today?
Old 12-22-2008, 07:20 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Did you ship today?
ya, good question.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:45 PM

Did you ship today?
everything is boxed up and labeled and usps... has been emailed to come by more store and pick up 31 boxes that are shipping out. and to show my thanks to everyone that ordered i am gonna ship all the sunglasses priority mail instead of standard snail mail... so hopefully you guys order again. there were like 9 boxes that will not get priority shipping cause you guys are over seas... so sorry just standard shipping... i checked the price and it was damn near double to ship priority over seas. but you are good mike... and so are the others
Originally Posted by DURTY
ya, good question.
durty you still got time to order if you want some...since you wanna baby sit me and wonder the status on shipping. if you ordered the status of the shipping would mean alittle more but since you havent it shouldnt mean anything to you. and when you sending me that pm so you can help me hustle.... a man with your good rep is good for my business .... just dont hate on the black customers they might get offended

Quick Reply: oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped