oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 10:38 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
if anyone is not happy when you get them ...send them back and in the same condition you got them and i will gladly refund u... but i am sure you will be happy
Can you get the twitch?
Old 12-16-2008, 10:40 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I get all my oakley's at cost .... about $50 for the gas cans is what I paid for each of the 2 pairs I have so those prices seem accurate to me ....
Old 12-16-2008, 12:13 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Can you get the twitch?
i think they quit making those thats what i used to rock but i have not been able to find them so i switched to the fives and now a pair of gas cans.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:16 PM
IV
"bitchen"

Originally Posted by STARKS
Either they are fake or your taken a silly risk in discounting them.
bishop is a hustla mang. rules dont apply to him.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:53 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by STARKS
I'm a full Oakley Goggle, sunglass, and apparel dealer. Clearly in the contract states that we can't discount our Oakleys for any reason. Either they are fake or your taken a silly risk in discounting them. I make more mark up on a pair of Oakley's than I do on a youth model atv. Don't get me wrong, if I have to I'll drop the price a tad but I'd never post it up on a forum. Good luck bro.
yeah bro... if you see my earlier post i said the same thing you did... i kow you arent supposed to dicount oakley for any reason at all. and it is taking a risk but i am just looking to move product and give a hook up... i dont think oakley is coming to look on stuntlife for sales info.... **** i never thought people would cry so much over a freaking hook up... **** you damned if you do you damned if you dont... any way be easy starks...
Old 12-16-2008, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
I get all my oakley's at cost .... about $50 for the gas cans is what I paid for each of the 2 pairs I have so those prices seem accurate to me ....
glad to see somebody here seems to have a brain lol cost is a little cheaper for me cause i did a big buy in but not big enough to get the best prices i pay close to 40.00 a pair depending on the style ... how you been scotty and hows married life great i hope ... i am jumping the broom myself next year. hit me up sometime you know the number
Old 12-16-2008, 01:06 PM

Can you get the twitch?
yeah i can get my hands on a few... here are some pics... i wont be back from ny until friday to check and see which ones i have but i took these pics about 2 weeks ago so they still should be there unless they sold but i doubt cause business is slow

Originally Posted by MiltIV
i think they quit making those thats what i used to rock but i have not been able to find them so i switched to the fives and now a pair of gas cans.
yeah i believe they are gonna stop this year but i am not sure but i got like 5 or 6 pair in the store i believe....

bishop is a hustla mang. rules dont apply to him.
lol thats funny ...but kinda true... but on the real i really was just trying to pass on the savings to you guys cause i know most stunters are on a budget but still wanna have nice ****.... so instead of beating you guys down with the retail prices...i figured why not hook every one up and only make like 10 bucks in my pocket at the same time... i didnt think it would cause this much of a uproar for the hookup be easy
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sunglasses oakley 8.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	218168   Click image for larger version

Name:	sunglasses oakley 7.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	218169   Click image for larger version

Name:	sunglasses oakley 9.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	218170  

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 12-16-2008 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:26 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

bishop pm ur email addy and we can work this deal out homie
Old 12-16-2008, 01:28 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

My bad I meant to ask you if you had the eye patches not the twitch.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:48 PM
IV
"bitchen"

yeah i can get my hands on a few... here are some pics... i wont be back from ny until friday to check and see which ones i have but i took these pics about 2 weeks ago so they still should be there unless they sold but i doubt cause business is slow

yeah i believe they are gonna stop this year but i am not sure but i got like 5 or 6 pair in the store i believe....

lol thats funny ...but kinda true... but on the real i really was just trying to pass on the savings to you guys cause i know most stunters are on a budget but still wanna have nice ****.... so instead of beating you guys down with the retail prices...i figured why not hook every one up and only make like 10 bucks in my pocket at the same time... i didnt think it would cause this much of a uproar for the hookup be easy
no hate here homie. do the damn thang. i dont care if you break the rules if im the benifactor. PM when you get back from NY and if you still have those twitch ill buy em.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:42 PM
StarBoyz Staff

GUMBY is an unknown quantity at this point

glad to see somebody here seems to have a brain lol cost is a little cheaper for me cause i did a big buy in but not big enough to get the best prices i pay close to 40.00 a pair depending on the style ... how you been scotty and hows married life great i hope ... i am jumping the broom myself next year. hit me up sometime you know the number
THERE IS NO BETTER PRICE IF YOU BUY MORE OR LESS BOTTOM LINE IS THERS A 50% MARK UP ON OAKLEY SUNGLASSES SO IF RETAIL IS $100 COST IS $50...AND YES I HAVE BEEN A OAKLEY DEALER AND HAVE A HUGE OAKLEY COLLECTION OF WATCHES GLASSES SHOES BACKPACKS HELL I HAVE AN OAKLEY CABNET IN MY HOUSE .....
Old 12-17-2008, 01:10 AM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Damn dude, I bought a pair of Minutes like a month ago on ebay..... And then got some flak jackets last week. Got the flaks for cheap from standardissue, but woulda bought from ya if you could match em. Mays well support a stunter too. Dont worry, glasses get fucked up out here so Im sure Ill be talkin to ya!

-Max

PS. Price is pretty much the same on standard issue, which is all discounted..
Old 12-17-2008, 02:17 AM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

where are all the bishop bashers on this one?

oh and if anyone wants spy's for a comparable price holla at me i get em for good prices. pm me what you want and i'll get back to you on the exact price.....cheaper than retail i can guarentee that.

Last edited by CRA$H AZ; 12-17-2008 at 02:19 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:06 AM

RyGy is a decent person

can you get these polarized click? pm me a price if you can or can't.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
bishop pm ur email addy and we can work this deal out homie
pm sent bro

My bad I meant to ask you if you had the eye patches not the twitch.
i think i have one pair of black eye patches... not sure i gotta check when i get in...on friday

no hate here homie. do the damn thang. i dont care if you break the rules if im the benifactor. PM when you get back from NY and if you still have those twitch ill buy em.
lol i will hit you on friday or saturday bro

Originally Posted by GUMBY
THERE IS NO BETTER PRICE IF YOU BUY MORE OR LESS BOTTOM LINE IS THERS A 50% MARK UP ON OAKLEY SUNGLASSES SO IF RETAIL IS $100 COST IS $50...AND YES I HAVE BEEN A OAKLEY DEALER AND HAVE A HUGE OAKLEY COLLECTION OF WATCHES GLASSES SHOES BACKPACKS HELL I HAVE AN OAKLEY CABNET IN MY HOUSE .....
hit me up on the pm... maybe i can work something out with you bro. leave your email address also

Originally Posted by Pimpus Maximus
Damn dude, I bought a pair of Minutes like a month ago on ebay..... And then got some flak jackets last week. Got the flaks for cheap from standardissue, but woulda bought from ya if you could match em. Mays well support a stunter too. Dont worry, glasses get fucked up out here so Im sure Ill be talkin to ya!

-Max

PS. Price is pretty much the same on standard issue, which is all discounted..
just let me know when i can help u bro
Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ

oh and if anyone wants spy's for a comparable price holla at me i get em for good prices. pm me what you want and i'll get back to you on the exact price.....cheaper than retail i can guarentee that.
well i hope the bishop bashers are gone cause it was all bs anyone...but i am still cool with anyone. and those spy glasses are actually nice also...i might hit you for a pair myself cause i broke my spy glasses last year when i sat on them ***** lol... you should post up some pics of what you got and make a thread for it... i am sure people would want spy glasses also. i see alot of people wearing them at skate parks. goodluck and shoot me a pm with a link of what you can get.

Originally Posted by RyGy
can you get these polarized click? pm me a price if you can or can't.
i dont have the polarized lenses in stock. most people complain of the easy scratching of the polarized lenses so i usually just carry the dark,light,and iriduim lenses. if you need a polarized pair let me know and i will see what i can do

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 12-17-2008 at 12:35 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:52 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ

(bishop) the funny thing you are doing ... is using me to try to get attention and a rep.... so again like i said you donut like me and u are still talking....and you even took time out to make that lame avatar...lol long as i know i am making you take time out of your day ... it makes all this worth while...cause that is time you will never get back...and i apparently must be worth your time ...thanks for thinking about me

and the funny thing is... the people who are doing the most bitching...didnt order ****... you guys are just cheerleaders... the actual people who placed orders are doing the right thing...and they should be the ones upset... now with you all doing this **** and devoting time to me ... tell me who is the attention *****...it looks like you guys to me and others
Originally Posted by Trick
dude you are the most self absorbed pretentious piece of **** i have ever come to know. every time somebody calls you a squid or a lowlife you say "your just using me to get yourself attention" that isn't true... we are trying to worn people that you are lowlife wanna be gang banger... you never played pro football you never got stabbed your shoes didn't get eating by mother nature in a earthquake....
i hate you with every ounce of hate i have... if i ever saw you i would most defiantly talk allot of **** right to your face because i know your a ***** piece of **** that lies about shooting people... i honestly hope you die in the most painful way passable you ******* clown *** lowlife fraud SQUID
your a low life fraud..

go fake your death and stop posting...
Old 12-17-2008, 12:55 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

and i did try to order shirts form you.... but you got stabbed and killed like 50 people with your bare hands in the snow wile a earth quake was happening with 7 linebackers coming at you...

sorry you had a fake coma and couldnt take orders
Old 12-17-2008, 01:03 PM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

spending more than $7 on a pair on sunglasses is stupid. i'll settle for cheap ones or ones i find at the beach that ppl dropped
Old 12-17-2008, 01:17 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

not gonna say anything BAD about bishop in this thread actually i RESPECT his hustle and i feel like punching myself in the face for NOT doing wat he did and is continuing to do with u dumb stuntlifers that never learn.....you all desrve to get scammed by him this time and bishop ill even start a thread in another section about this oakley skeem if u give me 30 points on all "sales" i get u...im dead serious, i didnt realise how much bank there is to be made on this site!!! to u bishop im serious!!! and PM if u wanna do this hsit together **** it im IN!!!!!!!!

ps: SKETCHY,

ur either playing along or one dumb ****!!! lol

pps: bishop PM me the "pitch" soo i can know wat the "rebutals" are when people start asking for there money back.....HOLLER HOMIE!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Trick
and i did try to order shirts form you.... but you got stabbed and killed like 50 people with your bare hands in the snow wile a earth quake was happening with 7 linebackers coming at you...

sorry you had a fake coma and couldnt take orders
lol you are sooooo funny..... not but anyway i dont remember you trying to order shirts partner. and if you did and couldnt get them my bad...alot of **** was going on back then but now its all good and under control. so if you decide to step off the haterade band wagon i will hook you up on the shirts cause if you really did try to order it shoulda been handled. it doesnt make me a difference if you believe me or hate me... in my eyes you are a customer and would not get treated any different from anyone else...so let me know. and you can send a pm if you like .holla

Originally Posted by cashmoneyflo
spending more than $7 on a pair on sunglasses is stupid. i'll settle for cheap ones or ones i find at the beach that ppl dropped
well i kinda thought the same thing for years until i owned a pair of oakleys about a year ago. dont get me wrong the oakleys are made out of the same **** as the cheapies but the oakley lenses are way better then the cheap ones...i got headaches from cheap glasses if i wear them to long. and the cheap ones break alot easier. oakleys are made from mostly the same stuff but they are constructed better then cheap glasses. plus you are mostly paying for the name pretty much. kinda like nike they are pretty much the same as other shoes in price but because of the name and that they are better constructed they cost alot more. but i see your point with the 7 dollar glasses bro

Quick Reply: oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped