Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Miscellaneous Gear (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/466-miscellaneous-gear)
-   -   oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/466-miscellaneous-gear/240006-oakley-gascans-other-glasses.html)

BISHOP PHILLIPS 12-15-2008 05:19 PM

oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped

9 Attachment(s)
i have recently become a dealer for oakley and i have a ton of the oakley gascans in stock about 75 pairs. they are 55.00 shipped(store price is 95.00). if you have other oakleys you need let me know i can get them all and sale them to you for way cheaper then the store. here are some pics of what i got. i havent taken a pic of the special edition blue gascans yet..gimmie a few days cause i left my camera in ny...and my iphone takes crappy pics.

i got some oakley oil rig's that nickey hayden and others wear along with the gascans but they are alittle more 65.00 shipped(store price is 125.00) i got black/white/ and the white special editions .

all glasses come with a case also and a cleaning rag so you dont scratch the lenses. happy holidays

Bray 12-15-2008 05:29 PM

Re: oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped

if this is real, i want to get the black oakley gas cans... but ill get back to ya once i see others (no pun intended) i just hate spending money and not gettin product.. nothing against you..

how much for the gas cans polarized ?

-SKETCHY- 12-15-2008 06:01 PM

can you get lenses?

hooligan3 12-15-2008 09:08 PM

If this is for real Id take the black gas cans or white oil rigs... let me know...

Lit 12-15-2008 09:34 PM

Im kinda unsure on this, How are you aloud to sale oakleys at a discounted price? not being nosie or anything but if it for real and you are a store and can take a credit card, im all about it! pm me and ill ask for details... also i want some lenses? like the polarized blue iduim ones for some gascans?

-matt g- 12-15-2008 09:43 PM

seems about as real as him getting robbed

busta_yo_arse 12-15-2008 09:46 PM

ive been dropping the ball on BishopPhillips topic....selling discount oakleys now???

starboynky 12-15-2008 11:14 PM

off topic but...ive heard some negitive things about this guy, then ive heard his a real good guy, and i never met the guy or bought anything from him but ive seen he's always selling something..not here to knock someones hustle, so has anyone got anything from this guy and is he a good person to buy from...

i think we've all seen fake oakley, we call them fo-gleys, because they never say what they are on the inner side pieces, like they say gas can, or oil drums, eye jacket..not made in the usa with a R beside the O...

waitn on some details bishop...

bigred916 12-15-2008 11:18 PM

If i was u guys i would call OAKLEY HQ and see if this guys is a new dealer or is he bullshitting cause if he is forreal then thats killer prices... or they might have fallin off the truck lolol no punn intend lololololol CAUSE I CANT SEE REAL OAKLEY'S THAT CHEAP

starboynky 12-15-2008 11:20 PM

^^^ not to knock ya...i would be right there to catch the box if it came off a truck..

bigred916 12-15-2008 11:24 PM

I THINK WE ALL WOULD :yeah :yeah :yeah [QUOTE=starboynky;3681560]^^^ not to knock ya...i would be right there to catch the box if it came off a truck..[/QUOTE]

bigred916 12-15-2008 11:30 PM

HOW DO U SELL THEM SO CHEAP HMMMMM SOUNDS FISHY OR FAKESS [QUOTE=BISHOP PHILLIPS;3681066]i have recently become a dealer for oakley and i have a ton of the oakley gascans in stock about 75 pairs. they are 55.00 shipped(store price is 95.00). if you have other oakleys you need let me know i can get them all and sale them to you for way cheaper then the store. here are some pics of what i got. i havent taken a pic of the special edition blue gascans yet..gimmie a few days cause i left my camera in ny...and my iphone takes crappy pics.

i got some oakley oil rig's that nickey hayden and others wear along with the gascans but they are alittle more 65.00 shipped(store price is 125.00) i got black/white/ and the white special editions .

all glasses come with a case also and a cleaning rag so you dont scratch the lenses. happy holidays[/QUOTE]

starboynky 12-15-2008 11:34 PM

well im not here to judge so if he has REAL oakley for that price im buyn some..and maybe they are stolen fuck it ill take a pair

IRISH MIKE 12-15-2008 11:35 PM

I want black gas cans but I'll wait to see if others will get on this.

-Nasty- 12-16-2008 12:11 AM

subscribed, cause if those prices are real

ima scoop up about 4 pair

BISHOP PHILLIPS 12-16-2008 12:16 AM

sorry to get back to you guys so late... i just became a oakley dealer about 2 weeks ago... i have a store here in hampton va. a small store but i sale shit like dc,oakley,new era, a stars,fox, stasis ,etc... i am not suppose to sale them this cheap and i never would in the store cause as a dealer we all have to sale them for the same price and they only go on sale when oakley says we can put them on sale....they do this so their brand stays at top prices... but times are rough and folks aint spending 100 bucks and up on glasses at the moment. so i thought i would sale them for a little more the what i paid for them as a dealer. to move some stock. they arent fake and i am not looking to make a ton of money here just a few bucks here and there. i dont mind selling them to anyone for full price if they want to pay full retail and that will make them feel better about having oakleys cause they paid full retail instead of the hook up..lol but any ways its up to you guys.... if you want em holla if not no big deal either way... yall be easy and happy holidays even to the haters.:-)

BISHOP PHILLIPS 12-16-2008 12:21 AM

[quote=starboynky;3681545]off topic but...ive heard some negitive things about this guy, then ive heard his a real good guy, and i never met the guy or bought anything from him but ive seen he's always selling something..not here to knock someones hustle, so has anyone got anything from this guy and is he a good person to buy from...

i think we've all seen fake oakley, we call them fo-gleys, because they never say what they are on the inner side pieces, like they say gas can, or oil drums, eye jacket..not made in the usa with a R beside the O...

waitn on some details bishop...[/quote]
whats up bro... good post and for a little info for you ... you are right the gascans say gascan on the inside and so do the eye jackets...but the oil drum doesnt say oil drum... well on 3 styles they do...but they are all the limited styles... the others do say made in usa. before i became a dealer i got some oil rigs from macys and all they said were made in usa... i thought they were fakes until i called oakley and they explained that all of them dont say the name ... but good info i see you are a oakley fan..

BISHOP PHILLIPS 12-16-2008 12:26 AM

[quote=Lit;3681366]Im kinda unsure on this, How are you aloud to sale oakleys at a discounted price? not being nosie or anything but if it for real and you are a store and can take a credit card, im all about it! pm me and ill ask for details... also i want some lenses? like the polarized blue iduim ones for some gascans?[/quote]i can take a credit card over the phone or paypal...either one is cool with me. and i posted before...truthfully i am not supposed to sale them for a discounted price without permission because of their parity and competition clause in the dealer agreement. but i figured they aint looking on stunt life...and i was passing on the saving to you guys... not like i got a big ass ebay store... then you would get caught:LOL if i can help you out let me know. one thing i am is honest even though most dont believe it but for those who know me and not just a screen name .. they know i am honest as can be even if its fucked up news.... when i sold brembos on here i posted the real ones up and if i had the china version i posted them up also and told people they were the china version so they knew what they were buying. if i had fake oakleys... i would just tell you and sale them for like 30-35 bucks so no one can complain. i dont have access to any fakes though.... but i have seen a few fake pair.

[quote=-SKETCHY-;3681125]can you get lenses?[/quote]
yeah i can get the lenses if you want replacements ...no big deal if you need em let me know

BISHOP PHILLIPS 12-16-2008 12:36 AM

if anyone is not happy when you get them ...send them back and in the same condition you got them and i will gladly refund u... but i am sure you will be happy

STARKS 12-16-2008 10:33 AM

4 Attachment(s)
I'm a full Oakley Goggle, sunglass, and apparel dealer. Clearly in the contract states that we can't discount our Oakleys for any reason. Either they are fake or your taken a silly risk in discounting them. I make more mark up on a pair of Oakley's than I do on a youth model atv. Don't get me wrong, if I have to I'll drop the price a tad but I'd never post it up on a forum. Good luck bro.