oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 05:58 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped

Originally Posted by DURTY
ive been busy with my primary business but as soon as i have a minute i will pm u some details!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDit...e=channel_page
this video was actually funny... if everybody thought like this the world would be a better place.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by STARKS
Lol. You guys are funny.
yeah i know they are funny.... but i got a pm for you in a few days something we talked about a year ago... imma need that done this summer around mid july. try to be available. i will hit you with the details
Old 12-20-2008, 06:14 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

remember this

Originally Posted by Brittany Morrow
Please forgive me, but I am on vacation in New Mexico and am bored out of my mind. I did a little search on our friend Bishop and this is what I found:

Bishop aka le'bisheonte joe phillips has another profile.... on blackplanet.com

here is the link: http://www.blackplanet.com/your_page...ame=magicman31

he calls himself MagicMan31

now just in case someone sees this post and decides to delete the LIES that are posted all over his profile before any of you can see the proof, I have taken the initiative of saving some screen shots for you all.

PLEASE NOTE:

On his main page,

1. Bishop claims to be the INVENTOR of the Xtreme Wheelie Ride machine.... where as he is listed on the Xtreme Wheelie Ride website as an operator/distributor under the name of JOE PHILLIPS: wheelieride.com
I do believe it is, in fact, illegal to claim to be the inventor of something that you are not the inventor of. They have thier patent number listed right on their website.

2. Bishop also claims to be a "professional stunt man." That's right laides and gentleman, a real live PROFESSIOJNAL STUNT MAN. He also states that he invented the wheelie machine so that people could see what he feels like when he is doing SHOWS. How nice of him to give back to the commoners.

3. Bishop also goes on to explain that he is single and would love to meet new ladies to date. How many years did his fiance claim to have been with him? I wonder if she, if she even exists, knows about this profile.... and just in case you wanna argue that he could have made the profile before he met her and never updated it, the profile was last updated on 9/5/07.

4. Bishop also claims to have a bachelor's degree, as is obvious from the screen shot. Funny how a man with a Bachelor's degree could possible be, and I quote, "a espiring race car driver." Too bad he isn't AN ASPIRING RACECAR DRIVER, cuz maybe then he just might be the first blackman to win the Indy 500.....

5. Bishop also calims to own a custom car shop that does, "Some of the best work in the nation." Too bad TAELA MADE CUSTOMS doesn't exist anywhere in Virginia or Texas, per the government tax ID website and our firend GOOGLE, unless, of course, his shop runs completly off referrals, has no landline or physical address, and is not paying taxes. Oh yes, and I forgot, no one in the country who has ever had anything done through TAELA MADE CUSTOMS feels the need to talk about it, EVER. You decide which it is!

In his pictures,

1. Bishop calims to be doing a wall stall in a picture on his profile, where, in fact, it is a picture of NICK APEX on Hyper Ryder's bike at the Virginia Motosports Competition on May 5-6, 2007. His gosh darn Rush Deal jacket says APEX right on the back of it for goodness sake! Note our beloved Heidi Beers in the background taking pictures on the wall. On the actual site for the competition, pictures taken by Heidi Beers are posted up in the gallery, and low-and-behold, there is NICK APEX in plain sight doing his individual freestyle run on the same bike in the same jacket and helmet. Nick is, if I must point out the obvious.... WHITE. Bishop, is not. No mistaking it. It is not Bishop in Apex's jacket on Hyper Ryder's bike. That would be too easy of an excuse, now wouldn't it?

2. Bishop also claims to be posing for a picture with "his fans" where in fact it is a picture of him with the FARMER BOYS who actually DID A SHOW during Starboyz Stuntfest last year. I do believe, in this case, Bishop is the fan. Nice try though.

3. Bishop also claims to have more bikes than Jay Leno, somehow adding a new one to the collection every few days, according the the dates he uploaded the photos and the captions, "the new street killer," and "the new hottness."

Now, I don't know what the rest of you think, but if I were Nick Apex, I would be pissed. If I were the INVENTOR of the Xtreme Wheelie Ride, I would be pissed. If I were the Farmer Boys, I would be pissed. If I were the ACTUAL OWNER of the bikes he has posted as his, I would be pissed.

And if I were someone who EVER got hurt stunting, or who rides at the spot alone, or who wears Stasis Shoes, or who has a fiance that they love, or has a friend or family member that has been attacked or stabbed, or who is a PROFESSIONAL STUNT MAN, or who DOESN'T LIKE BEING LIED TO.... I would be pissed.

But of course, he loves the stunt commuinity and would do anything for it.

The End.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by mofat01
remember this
post all you want... notice you bastards took all the pics off the page of my friends not me... i replied to this bs in the last thread.... cut and paste the link to that page and go look ...nothing has changed on that page... all my **** is still there with my wheelie machines... and pics of me stunting not some bs contrieved up by stuntlife to try to make me look bad .... this aint working mofat try but i didnt relize how much fun it was bullshitting with haters on stuntlife... while not making money and snowed in this is great fun. hi hater
and again if i am not the owner of all my bikes pm frayz cause i sold my old 636 to him like a year ago to this date ...and his homeboy came to house and saw all my toyz...

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 12-20-2008 at 06:34 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:35 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

The ones on the bottom right of the first post are tight

If I wasnt broke as **** from just getting married and had a kid on the way I would definately pick them up.

Last edited by Compton82; 12-20-2008 at 06:40 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Compton82
The ones on the bottom right of the first post are tight

If I wasnt broke as **** from just getting married and had a kid on the way I would definately pick them up.
whats up compton... well if you broke i always barter for ****... maybe you got a part i want...or need. **** hit me up on the pm maybe we can work something out and congrats on the kid
Old 12-20-2008, 07:02 PM

i know people know what my house in hampton va looks like so here is some pics...of my **** i usually dont entertain this type of **** but **** it... i dont have a damn thing to do...so here you go mofat ... you dumb ***.... if i dont own i wouldnt post it... and me own nice **** doesnt make me bettet then anyone... i never bragged on any of my ****... people go digging and find out **** ... but here yeah go...and most of the rims on my cars prolly cost more the you make in 6 months... and when you make it to the point of being able to have part ownership of a helicopter and own 3 houses you will be on my level and can talk all the **** you want. but until then eat a dick

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...isshoes/1b.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...shoes/1b10.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...sshoes/1b2.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...sshoes/1b3.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...sshoes/1b4.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...sshoes/1b5.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...sshoes/1b6.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...sshoes/1b7.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...sshoes/1b8.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...sshoes/1b9.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...hoes/helo1.jpg

anything else wanna see to make you feel worse mofat and the rest of the haterade pack ... if i got a pic i will gladly put it up.
i have made a good living for myself and my family... i aint rich and damn sure aint broke. i will do any job i can to gain life experience... i am not above anything... i have a accomplished business and i still intern for free at other peoples company to gain knowledge and experience.... instead hating you ******** should be taking notes... and to anyone that has bought **** from me our already bought it... none of this is directed at you.... just the 10 regular i hate bishop people on this site. i havent prospered enough off of stuntlife to pay one of my house notes.... i give most of the **** away near cost cause i know its tuff having a expensive hobby like stunting .... i run my other customers up not the stunters.... i make a damn good living selling 40,000 pair of shoes to footlocker every 6 months. not selling 20 pair of shades our shoes on stuntlife.

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 12-20-2008 at 07:10 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:12 PM

oh and that bike nick apex was riding ...at my event was my bike cause he came out with no bike. it was a bike i was letting hyper use.... if you dont believe that then ask nick yourself i am sure he will tell u
Old 12-20-2008, 07:22 PM

oh i just noticed the questioning of one of my stores... taelamade customs and godzilla motorsportz sit under one roof and are owned by me and my fiance address 1110 west pembroke ave bld b and warwick blvd va is the tint site and hi end custom shop. here is the link to prove... i have a yellow page ad
and the tax id is 043769130 its public record go check it
http://www.autodetailingusa.info/god...rsports/16719/
http://1632.yippie.biz/va/newport_news/
http://www.boom-boxes.net/virginia-n...ews-3245_2.htm

my shop has been in many mags.... but it is not doing so well right now cause of the economy... but it pays the bills.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:26 PM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

nice **** man hard work always pays off i own a construction company its alotta work but make a killin doing it

you know now you showed pics haters are gonna want pics of your stab wounds
Old 12-20-2008, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Rick Huling
nice **** man hard work always pays off i own a construction company its alotta work but make a killin doing it

you know now you showed pics haters are gonna want pics of your stab wounds
yeah bro... construction is back breaking... but i know it pays very well cause i know some people in that business and they seem to be doing well for them selves. and truthfully since we airing all this **** out... the main reason i didnt post no pics cause one its stupid to wanna see a mans scars and two... if you go back and read what i posted about getting stab and the back protector blocking most of the blows you can pick up on the context clues that i was describing getting stabbed in the ***. so i pretty much dont want pics of my scars on my *** floating arond the net. so folks can photo shop them and god knows what else...i am sure you catch my drift. and at the end of the day i didnt ask anyone for ****... i never asked any for a donation ... i do fine on my own. but again congrats on that construction business i believe that is one job i could not do. to damn cold in the winter and to damn hot in the summer.... i prefer the ac later bro
p.s cool avatar
Old 12-20-2008, 09:30 PM

gsxr600stunter0 is a decent person

dont buy **** from this FAKE *** dude...here is a link for everyone....

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/466...ml#post3690776
Old 12-20-2008, 11:01 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by gsxr600stunter0
dont buy **** from this FAKE *** dude...here is a link for everyone....

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/466...ml#post3690776
stop hating man, hes a stuntlife legend hustler!!!

everyone gots to eat!!
Old 12-20-2008, 11:37 PM
Regular StuntLifer

starboynky is a decent person

i dont know the guy and these glasses are the first thing i got from the guy, but so far he been nothing but nice to me and if he is fake hes good at it.....truthfully if thats not his honda w those shoes in it whos is it...because that same honda is in the pics of the truck and the bike..so like i said if he a fake then he went a bought a snow machine and put alot of snow around just his car...im not tryn to start ****, but mofat have u bought **** off this guy? if so then YES be pissed and help others if u got fucked...if not why spend time and ur engery trying to knock his hustle?

just my
Old 12-20-2008, 11:45 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

whether he's a fake or not I've heard too much about people not getting their stuff to send him my money, just the way it is

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:35 PM

aw lord... this place has more drama then a girls college dorm... if you dont want em dont buy em... trying to hook people up and you get world class haters.... people who ordered i will be home tomorrow to take care of you guys... so yall be easy
Old 12-21-2008, 05:16 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Im not up on all the glasses names, are these the $55 or $65 ones?

Old 12-21-2008, 05:22 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
post all you want... notice you bastards took all the pics off the page of my friends not me... i replied to this bs in the last thread.... cut and paste the link to that page and go look ...nothing has changed on that page... all my **** is still there with my wheelie machines... and pics of me stunting not some bs contrieved up by stuntlife to try to make me look bad .... this aint working mofat try but i didnt relize how much fun it was bullshitting with haters on stuntlife... while not making money and snowed in this is great fun. hi hater
and again if i am not the owner of all my bikes pm frayz cause i sold my old 636 to him like a year ago to this date ...and his homeboy came to house and saw all my toyz...
Damn son I'm famous! and ya I don't believe Bishop is bullshittin on most of his ****..
Old 12-21-2008, 05:41 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
sorry to get back to you guys so late... i just became a oakley dealer about 2 weeks ago... i have a store here in hampton va. a small store but i sale **** like dc,oakley,new era, a stars,fox, stasis ,etc... i am not suppose to sale them this cheap and i never would in the store cause as a dealer we all have to sale them for the same price and they only go on sale when oakley says we can put them on sale....they do this so their brand stays at top prices... but times are rough and folks aint spending 100 bucks and up on glasses at the moment. so i thought i would sale them for a little more the what i paid for them as a dealer. to move some stock. they arent fake and i am not looking to make a ton of money here just a few bucks here and there. i dont mind selling them to anyone for full price if they want to pay full retail and that will make them feel better about having oakleys cause they paid full retail instead of the hook up..lol but any ways its up to you guys.... if you want em holla if not no big deal either way... yall be easy and happy holidays even to the haters.:-)
not to doubt you but post your name of the store and number and possibly an address. dont like to spend money when i dont get the product espescially when im in the works of redoing my bike and the holidays. nothing against you but things in the past make me want to make sure.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:13 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JOHN J
not to doubt you but post your name of the store and number and possibly an address. dont like to spend money when i dont get the product espescially when im in the works of redoing my bike and the holidays. nothing against you but things in the past make me want to make sure.
Don't do it man.

Quick Reply: oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped