Another lame vid...

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 10:45 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Another lame vid...

Starring me. Just out playing around after a long trail ride. Just fooling around with some stupid tricks.

-Drew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uj_8IU7BV8
Old 09-09-2006, 11:53 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about
Re: Another lame vid...

Hahahahahaha Good Stuff
Old 09-12-2006, 12:14 AM

blindrippa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
Hahahahahaha Good Stuff
+1, but lose the helmet.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:18 PM

78KingCobra is an unknown quantity at this point

i sawthe video first and was gonna ask why you had a helmet on, but then i read what you posted.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by blindrippa
+1, but lose the helmet.

Yeah... I know. It looks pretty lame. I still had it on from the mtn bike ride we did. Trees and my head don't make a good combination. I sometimes wear it around the city too because my buddy was cut off by a truck and did a superman over the hood. He was a bloody pile. Ever since, I've been trying to wear my helmet because I ride a little harder than he does and am accident prone. Sorry if you don't enjoy my lame vids cause the circus bear is wearing a helmet.

-Drew
Old 09-18-2006, 11:53 PM

blindrippa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Drew-
Yeah... I know. It looks pretty lame. I still had it on from the mtn bike ride we did. Trees and my head don't make a good combination. I sometimes wear it around the city too because my buddy was cut off by a truck and did a superman over the hood. He was a bloody pile. Ever since, I've been trying to wear my helmet because I ride a little harder than he does and am accident prone. Sorry if you don't enjoy my lame vids cause the circus bear is wearing a helmet.

-Drew
Ok, if you have a decent reason that's cool, (tune in here, King Cobra) I don't wear a helmet trail riding or anything, so I guess I overlooked that in your post. And not sure the exact tense on the last part, it reads off to me like you are angry. Honestly, I did enjoy watching your vid MORE than most bicycle vids (cuz of your style), but I had to say lose the helmet, it might just be me, but if I posted a vid, I'd look for constructive critiscm (sp?), so that's what I gave. Sorry if I offended you! Nice vid none the less!
Old 09-19-2006, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by blindrippa
Ok, if you have a decent reason that's cool, (tune in here, King Cobra) I don't wear a helmet trail riding or anything, so I guess I overlooked that in your post. And not sure the exact tense on the last part, it reads off to me like you are angry. Honestly, I did enjoy watching your vid MORE than most bicycle vids (cuz of your style), but I had to say lose the helmet, it might just be me, but if I posted a vid, I'd look for constructive critiscm (sp?), so that's what I gave. Sorry if I offended you! Nice vid none the less!

Naw dude... I deffinitly wasn't angry. Sorry if I came off that way. I never really wore a helmet while urban riding and messin with wheelies, but ever since my buddy was cut off by that truck I mentioned in my last thread, I've been trying to wear a brain bucket. Thanks for the comments about the video.... constuctive or not. I'll try posting more and I promise to leave the lid at home so I don't look like a clown!

-Drew