The best has yet to come....

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 10:36 AM

aaronloi is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking The best has yet to come....

Hola I live in westcoast Malaysia. This is my first post in here.

I've been following this stuntin since 1995, reading the british magazine "Performance Bike". Saw those picture of wheelie. they did truely impress me. Back then, the stunt they pulled were only wheelie, standing wheelie, nac-nac and can can, maybe an endo or 2.
I've seen some movies that featured bikes doing crazy stuff in it. One of them has 2 red "ducatis?" racing togheter, vaugely remembers it but i think it has a third one. Kinda into the end of the action one or two of the bike slides to the ground and the person jumps to avoid it.Dont know the title of the movie though.

As year goes by, end of 1998, I googled it and clicked on a site, bikepics.com . All the stunts they pull were truely awsome.

Old skool stunt like, seat standing wheelie, flamingos, over the bar wheelie (high chair, back then that wasnt the term), skitching, some endos and burnouts. Burnouts were like in Moto GP only. I was astounded to see burnouts.

Then there was LVX (Las Vegas Extreme) Mad mad skillz. Pauly doing tank insane, back seat hand stand, skitching, christ and
stuffz. So as Jo Jo, Todd Colbert and others doing their respective stunt. Truely awsome. They have many more innovation
since what I saw in 1995.

Then after the year 2000 more amazing stuff pops out, like 12 oclock is like only a few people were able to pull it back then. Then star was born (pardon me but I dont know which date exactly) Starboyz, Redline Xtreem, Trick Chic Gina,Adam Chumita, Mat Gorka, Kyle Woods , 1096, Team XmX(Dan Jackson) and many many more. They were all innovators. Stunts like Boston strangler,
minesweeper, Ralph Louie = special K??, swithcback, coaster, long rolling stoppie, high chair stoppie and other stunt variation including 12oclock and stuff. It was like America is the god of Stunting not to forget fiddy and Moto X. Not forgetting AC Farias, Christian Pfeiffer, Mental Mulisha and others.

Back at my place, not many people have this kind of skill. Till now what I saw is only wheelie, standing wheelie, seat wheelie, small endo and christ. I think I am the first malaysian to pull 11 50 or maybe almost 12oclock on a moped, wheelie through gear(until 2nd gear coz the bike is weak, but I can wheelie it about 50 meters),switch back and burnout(which I will post the pictures later). But not all people in here like what I do, especially some lame motorist on small moped up from 110 to 150 cc, think they are fast(anyway GhostRider could kill them with his speed anytime). Some of them, when I'm doing switchback or wheelie, they kinda ignore what they saw, cuz they thought thier bike is faster, which make them think they are better, but they have no skill anyway. All they did was small 20 ft lame 60 kmh/45 mph wheelie, they dont have the skill to control the throttle, brake or balance which if they could, they could go longer, just some lame azz **** PUKE PUKE PUKE g4y wheelie. The sound of the bike is annoying like thier skill sukz. Lame bikes anyway. But some kinda respect or cheer at my stuntin, which keeps me going. If I had a better bike or in the lamers bike, I would do better then those lame a55e5, but I'm better then them already on my bike.I diss them all hate them all those lame moped rider. Think they are better then me?

But anyway, all you Stunters, Pimpers and ladies in America, England, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Sweden and others keep on doing what you do, all the best to you. And especially to the ladiez out there stuntin, Kick all the guyz a55e5 show them that you are better then them. You all ladiez are the best. Gurl Power!!!! Keep on stuntin and pimpin.

Hell I love this kind of sport, Stuntin is the shiznit.

P.s sorry for me bad english. I had to do this twice coz one time my hard drive went poof. So I have to rewrite it again.

Mebbe some stuff in the original went missing as I dont remember what I wrote. But if you want to know more about malaysian stunter like me, you can come visit me in malaysia or write to me. acinonyx_jubatus2003@yahoo.com

This thread is dedicated to Alison CMK, my ex sweetheart. I miss you, please come back to me. God please open her heart to me......
Old 05-20-2004, 02:37 PM
Erion 929 Pimp

DoubleRJef is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The best has yet to come....

Welcome to the board.
Old 06-02-2004, 01:31 AM
Regular StuntLifer

NYCr6Nukka is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The best has yet to come....

blah blah welcome