props for FMX mothas

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2003, 07:01 PM

motobuddy551 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking props for FMX mothas

Aight for anyone who doesn't know who i am I am bitch boy yes the one who was standing on the jump trying to get the lame *** croud at land air into the FMX. Some screaming would have been hella nice yall. Props to my boys Adam and Shawn they kick total ***. With no practice for Shawn and one 2 days for Adam I figure they put on a hell of a show. Now in two weeks my boys are gonna be at it again. And i wanna see all you crazy people out at Field Days in New Haven cheering and screamin for the fellas. Now if everything works out your gonna see my lame *** with a mic gettin yall on your motha ****in feet. They have 2 more weeks and the promise of a superman seat grab outta my boy Cousi. Its gonna be off the hook so June 13-14 yall betta be there.
Oh the GMO's were hella sweet too. You guys kick some serious ***. As far as moto goes yall betta step aside.
My bro is also thinking about making a vid of the land air open house day it won't be hella long but if anyone wants some copy it will be inexpensive and available asap. Email me at hotdice75@yahoo.com if yall wanna c somethin
-peace and happy riding
Old 06-01-2003, 12:49 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Props for sure man, yeah the whole crowd scene was kinda lame I'll agree, but even though you didn't really hear it a lot everybody was likin' it.

Anxious to see some more, keep us posted on the dates and times.

Later.

-Josh
Old 06-02-2003, 11:26 AM
BACK UP IN THAT ASS

GMO750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation PIMP

Props to our boys throwin out FMX

Crowd = Beat-sac