Noob Chick - Stunt-pet

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 10:44 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Noob Chick - Stunt-pet

Originally Posted by Cathi
noone is leaving SL .. we authorize on an average 60-70 new users per day
not to mention the hits we get from tv stations, sponsers, etc...
we are certainly not worried about people who act like they think they know how to run a web site. You should research the legalities about running a web site. Maybe you should actually start one up yourself. Then when you get big enough, you can deal with people, lawyers and attny generals when there are complaints because of defimation of charactor, sexual harrassment, underage usage... need I go on???

If people want to leave the site because their avatars cannot contain rated R to rated X pictures, then let them leave. Just goes to show that they are not truly here for the support of riders and riding.

go to www.alexa.com ... type in stuntlife.com and read the traffic and rankings .. when you see it on a serious decline.. then inform me about people leaving...

have a great day ...
only reason ur a mod is cuz ur shuggs girl, get off ur high horse.... and sites yeah we have one, may not be as big, hasn't been around for as long, but its a site, so I know all about what comes and goes with it.... u constantly changing avatars, not cool...... anyway u have a great day
Old 05-24-2006, 10:52 AM
Regular StuntLifer

NYCr6Nukka is an unknown quantity at this point

Im not here much but I did read a couple of pages of the catfight drama..................and let me say this:

WELCOME STUNTPET AND BRING ON MORE BIKINI PIX :YEAH HELL YAHHHHHH
Old 05-24-2006, 11:11 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NYCr6Nukka
Im not here much but I did read a couple of pages of the catfight drama..................and let me say this:

WELCOME STUNTPET AND BRING ON MORE BIKINI PIX :YEAH HELL YAHHHHHH
and im guessing his avatar is appropriate?

hypocrites
Old 05-24-2006, 11:14 AM
Regular StuntLifer

NYCr6Nukka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
and im guessing his avatar is appropriate?

hypocrites
This isnt about me here and yes it pays to contribute
Old 05-24-2006, 11:15 AM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

Wow... this thread isnt going to get any better is it?
Old 05-24-2006, 11:27 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NYCr6Nukka
This isnt about me here and yes it pays to contribute
i didnt mean to bring you in...but theyre saying that her avatar was bad...then saying that ***** and shaking asses isnt 'appropriate'...

yet...you have some nice bewbs on your avatar...just a general observation
Old 05-24-2006, 11:47 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cathi
noone is leaving SL .. we authorize on an average 60-70 new users per day
not to mention the hits we get from tv stations, sponsers, etc...
we are certainly not worried about people who act like they think they know how to run a web site. You should research the legalities about running a web site. Maybe you should actually start one up yourself. Then when you get big enough, you can deal with people, lawyers and attny generals when there are complaints because of defimation of charactor, sexual harrassment, underage usage... need I go on???

If people want to leave the site because their avatars cannot contain rated R to rated X pictures, then let them leave. Just goes to show that they are not truly here for the support of riders and riding.

go to www.alexa.com ... type in stuntlife.com and read the traffic and rankings .. when you see it on a serious decline.. then inform me about people leaving...

have a great day ...

god your DUMB!!! of course new users are logging in, cause you made ti so they HAD TO to get any help, read any threads, or see any pics.

so they HAVE to create an account, instead of just passing threw as they always have.

the poeple who are leaving, are the poeple who MATTER in the stunt world. your just selling out, all you care about is numbers.

maybe if you had 2 brain cells when it came to the stunt world, you'd see that all there new users are NEWBS who just want to make threads like "WILL GOING +564356437653765765784 change my top speed?"

anyone who is anyone in the stuntworld, will tell you stuntlife is becoming more and more WASHED UP and SOLD OUT!

in a matter years it'll be JUST the way stuntwars is now, and NO ONE WHO MATTERS WILL ATTEND.

of course, you wouldn't know ANYTHING about the stunt industry would you? you can BARELY do a FOOT DOWN WHEELIE ON A FIDDY!

what do you know of stunt riding? oh that's right NOTHING!!!!

so what right do you have to talk about site growth? uh none, you don't know the difference between a highway power wheelie and a 1000 foot coaster, and 90% of those new users are the ones who can only do the first.

i'm not trying to bash you, but honestly, you need to sit back and LEARN! numbers don't mean anything, just cause you have more users DOESN"T MAKE STUNTLIFE A GOOD SITE.

now go practice so you and the rest of the chicks on here who don't look half as good, or stunt as half as good, as stunt-pet can learn something.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:52 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

thats funny we are living in the century XXI, in a modern society, but girls can't use a pic of herself in bikini as an avatar.. really? it sounds stupid to me, even more if that comes from a country like yours. Sooooo.. if i put a pic of me in a bathing suit, are you gonna quit the pic cos im showing my nipples and navel?? sorry but i dont understand nothing

btw welcome to SL stunt-pet:YEAH
Old 05-24-2006, 11:53 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
god your DUMB!!! of course new users are logging in, cause you made ti so they HAD TO to get any help, read any threads, or see any pics.

so they HAVE to create an account, instead of just passing threw as they always have.

the poeple who are leaving, are the poeple who MATTER in the stunt world. your just selling out, all you care about is numbers.

maybe if you had 2 brain cells when it came to the stunt world, you'd see that all there new users are NEWBS who just want to make threads like "WILL GOING +564356437653765765784 change my top speed?"

anyone who is anyone in the stuntworld, will tell you stuntlife is becoming more and more WASHED UP and SOLD OUT!

in a matter years it'll be JUST the way stuntwars is now, and NO ONE WHO MATTERS WILL ATTEND.

of course, you wouldn't know ANYTHING about the stunt industry would you? you can BARELY do a FOOT DOWN WHEELIE ON A FIDDY!

what do you know of stunt riding? oh that's right NOTHING!!!!

so what right do you have to talk about site growth? uh none, you don't know the difference between a highway power wheelie and a 1000 foot coaster, and 90% of those new users are the ones who can only do the first.

i'm not trying to bash you, but honestly, you need to sit back and LEARN! numbers don't mean anything, just cause you have more users DOESN"T MAKE STUNTLIFE A GOOD SITE.

now go practice so you and the rest of the chicks on here who don't look half as good, or stunt as half as good, as stunt-pet can learn something.
your my boy blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2006, 12:07 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

do i sense some contradiction here ...

Originally Posted by shugga
Right... who said bikinis arent allowed?
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...48#post1950148
Old 05-24-2006, 12:12 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scott3824

JUST! took a screen shot, so if they delete it (prolly will) i'll just post the screenshot:YEAH :YEAH
Old 05-24-2006, 12:19 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

Originally Posted by scott3824

I think its just jealousy cuz she doesn't want shugga looking at any other girls.... cuz it his site, and he has access to things she doesn't.....think about that 1 cathi?
Old 05-24-2006, 12:35 PM

dezy is an unknown quantity at this point

don't you just love drama.....i jus wanted to say hey and welcome
Old 05-24-2006, 12:40 PM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

I thought this pic is fitting for the thread...

Carry on....

Old 05-24-2006, 01:33 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

so im back now
Old 05-24-2006, 01:37 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by hundo'n'bondo
shut up

banned forever
Old 05-24-2006, 01:40 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i heart monica...

and yeah i'm really shocked at who asked her to remove the avatar ahahha...
and yeah, it's simple.. girls are jealous.. they say it's giving women a bad name an dmaking them look bad.. that's cuz majority aren't as attractive as this one... atleast she rides and does acros.. which is more than the majority of chicks on here..
ps. i heart monica
Old 05-24-2006, 01:45 PM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i heart monica...

and yeah i'm really shocked at who asked her to remove the avatar ahahha...
and yeah, it's simple.. girls are jealous.. they say it's giving women a bad name an dmaking them look bad.. that's cuz majority aren't as attractive as this one... atleast she rides and does acros.. which is more than the majority of chicks on here..
ps. i heart monica
Watch it fire crotch! Am I ugly? fat? Unattractive?? I'm curious now... hahaha
Old 05-24-2006, 01:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Lotta drama in this thread
Old 05-24-2006, 01:53 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

Originally Posted by MikeM
Lotta drama in this thread
envy

Quick Reply: Noob Chick - Stunt-pet