Noob Chick - Stunt-pet

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 07:49 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all
Re: Noob Chick - Stunt-pet

Originally Posted by gixxerchic600
Why do guys always think it's jealousy!? I'm sorry if I agree with the choice to remove the avatar. She is making all the other girls look bad. And not because we "don't look as good" or whatever... Bad in a trashy way. Even if she isn't trying to, she represents every other girl on this site and if she feeds into the guys leghumping, then the rest of us are made look trashy in the process. Some of us actually have class! And if you were real "men" you would like classy women, not all these BW's running around...

And just cuz she rides doesn't automatically make here a non-BW... It's the actions that make it more than anything....
Great post!!!
Old 05-23-2006, 07:51 PM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Red
Great post!!!
Thanks...
Old 05-23-2006, 08:19 PM

stunt-pet is an unknown quantity at this point

um... Excuse me.... How am i representing any other girl in the forum... am I going into magazines with Suntlife shaved into my ***** ?? NO - here in OZ - i get paid a lot of $$ to ride due to the marketing of my image - as for class - honey you couldnt buy the ****! - I get paid to stunt ride - so technically I have more of a right to be here than most of the other girls. But thanks for the welcome.... pfft
Old 05-23-2006, 08:20 PM

stunt-pet is an unknown quantity at this point

Red roof ......dirty garage.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:27 PM

MattMingay is an unknown quantity at this point

bwhahahahahahaha

it sounds like this to me from the regular stuntlife chicks "boohoo there is a new good looking chick on here that can stunt and is Hot, us fatties cant handle it so we will bag her for...let me think...ahhh..being classy coz thats all we can come up with, we want all the attention from the guys......boohoo...stomp stomp"

grow up ladies...
Angleina Jolie poses in Bikinis and rides bikes......(she Mustnt be classy either)
Old 05-23-2006, 08:52 PM

For both of ya'lls info... I'm not fat, and I do actually have a lot of class. I ride, no I don't stunt but I was brought into bikes from stunting. I have been here for a while, my boyfriend stunts, I actually met him through this site, so Both of you are entitled to your opinion, but so am I. I model too, so I'm not baggin on that directly, but this is NOT the place to put those pictures. I keep my bikini pictures in my modeling portfolio where they belong...
Old 05-23-2006, 08:53 PM

OH and also... I'm not here for attention so don't even use that as a way to flame me. I have never once posted a "Oooh look at me thread" so can it!
Old 05-23-2006, 10:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KENNETH929RR is a decent person

i thought this was a welcome thread???

Old 05-23-2006, 10:34 PM

crisg555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome!!!
Old 05-24-2006, 01:36 AM

blacklincoln is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome...and post all the pics you like..i dont think most people here discriminate against sexy riders..in fact its good advertizement for the sport..
Old 05-24-2006, 03:00 AM
JD

JD is a decent person

First and foremost.... Welcome to the site....

If you have any inappropriate pics you want to distribute, feel free to send them to me... I promise not to get mad... lol...

PS: Don't listen to Jarsh, his red nametag doesnt mean anything he just uses it to flex his E-Muscles! LOL
Old 05-24-2006, 03:15 AM
JD

JD is a decent person

I just wanted to post again.... Im on duty of 2nd shift post-***** this evening... Carry on...
Old 05-24-2006, 08:49 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

wheres that pic of the WAMBULANCE when you need it lol.

another drama thread courtesy of stuntlife.
Old 05-24-2006, 09:13 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cathi
Plain and simple, the fact that the title and articles listed on the front of the magazine were clearly inappropriate. As stated in the PM, the collage you posted in this thread, the picture of you on your bike in your bikini would be acceptable. Also, if you also wish to pay for advertising, you can have a nice little spot in a banner just as the StarGirlz. You can contact us at 817-439-0470 to set that up. And by the way, the StarGirlz banner shows absolutely no signs of being innapropriate. It is simply a link that leads to the StarBoyz/StarGirlz site.

Noone was flamed. It was requested in a very professional matter. If anyone has a problem with this or how StuntLife is maintained you may take it to the site administrator Shugga in PM.

As I stated before it is awesome to have female stunters representing on this site. We hope you will find yourself at home here. Happy Posting
the reason y people are leaving SL...... waaaaaammmmmmmmbulance coming thru, beep beep
Old 05-24-2006, 09:16 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KENNETH929RR
i thought this was a welcome thread???

it is "welcome to another thread going drama"
Old 05-24-2006, 09:24 AM

Ashley_PBZ is an unknown quantity at this point

that is soo awsome! glad to see another girl out there doing her thing! ive just started and i dont plan on stopping either! awsome pics girlie:YEAH !
Old 05-24-2006, 09:26 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Whatas up girl. Brush off the hate you just got your first dose of it early. If you can get past it theres a lot of good peeps and discussions and **** here ... in between **** modding and the drama.
Old 05-24-2006, 09:35 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

shake them haters off.......
Old 05-24-2006, 10:01 AM

50Master is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! that was some welcome ... I see this is the action spot on sl ...
WELCOME TO YOU
Old 05-24-2006, 10:40 AM

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 361_DSR_Jay
the reason y people are leaving SL...... waaaaaammmmmmmmbulance coming thru, beep beep

noone is leaving SL .. we authorize on an average 60-70 new users per day
not to mention the hits we get from tv stations, sponsers, etc...
we are certainly not worried about people who act like they think they know how to run a web site. You should research the legalities about running a web site. Maybe you should actually start one up yourself. Then when you get big enough, you can deal with people, lawyers and attny generals when there are complaints because of defimation of charactor, sexual harrassment, underage usage... need I go on???

If people want to leave the site because their avatars cannot contain rated R to rated X pictures, then let them leave. Just goes to show that they are not truly here for the support of riders and riding.

go to www.alexa.com ... type in stuntlife.com and read the traffic and rankings .. when you see it on a serious decline.. then inform me about people leaving...

have a great day ...

Quick Reply: Noob Chick - Stunt-pet