Noob Chick - Stunt-pet

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 02:42 AM

stunt-pet is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Noob Chick - Stunt-pet

lol - just looking at the Stargirlz advertisement at the top of the screen... perhaps not appropriate either??? - I changed my avitar. hmmm :p
Old 05-23-2006, 02:47 AM

MattMingay is an unknown quantity at this point

what a bunch of stiff nosed tossers, im sooo deeply offended by the stargirls advert.......(as if)

grow up peeps,
Old 05-23-2006, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh

Now get out there and post up in some other threads. Let people find out who ya are!
she has tried to tell people who she is and what she does only to be flamed and told to change her Avatar, ....such a nice welcome for a newbie,

i think the old ducks who are bothered about somebody who is proud of there achievements should go back to there Microsoft forum!!!
Old 05-23-2006, 03:12 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MattMingay
she has tried to tell people who she is and what she does only to be flamed and told to change her Avatar, ....such a nice welcome for a newbie,

i think the old ducks who are bothered about somebody who is proud of there achievements should go back to there Microsoft forum!!!
I don't think she got Flamed.
Old 05-23-2006, 03:13 AM

just a shame she gets a PM telling her to pull her Avatar down that she is proud of??

especially coz it was a certain female Mod that wrote it. i do believe that 99% of the members are guys so shouldnt the Males mods have the say on that??

Christ there are avatars of Glock pistols shooting, Bloody pics, offensive language ad many others yet she is told to pull down a completely fine pic of herself on a front cover of Penthouse in a bikini?????

i honestly dont understand????????
Old 05-23-2006, 03:41 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MattMingay
just a shame she gets a PM telling her to pull her Avatar down that she is proud of??

especially coz it was a certain female Mod that wrote it. i do believe that 99% of the members are guys so shouldnt the Males mods have the say on that??

Christ there are avatars of Glock pistols shooting, Bloody pics, offensive language ad many others yet she is told to pull down a completely fine pic of herself on a front cover of Penthouse in a bikini?????

i honestly dont understand????????
Obviously this Moderator felt that the Avatar was questionable enough to ask her to remove it.

And Stunt Pet, what issue of Penthouse are you in???
Old 05-23-2006, 03:53 AM

Sorry to start trouble. It was the front cover of the mag (with me in a bikini) and no rude bits showing. It is the Australian edition.... so you wouldnt have it there any who - xxxx
Old 05-23-2006, 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by stunt-pet
Sorry to start trouble. It was the front cover of the mag (with me in a bikini) and no rude bits showing. It is the Australian edition.... so you wouldnt have it there any who - xxxx
boooo!

And you didn't start any trouble... This "trouble" has been an on going thing since the site changed it's rules. It's just we went so long with no REAL rules structure things got a little rowdy. and now that the law is being enforced a little more, some people are having a hard time adjusting.
Old 05-23-2006, 05:00 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by stunt-pet
lol - just looking at the Stargirlz advertisement at the top of the screen... perhaps not appropriate either??? - I changed my avitar. hmmm :p
ya what a FN joke. this place has been a "sellout" for a long time now.
to top it off the slutgirls are FN nasty looking.

a bikini had to come down? 8 FN posts and she is getting crap for it? i can see (not really) if she had 10000's of posts and it was all over the place...even if that was the case...there is much worse

there is so much other crap going in here and that comes up?

whatever...

no send me the damn pics

www.myspace.com/ChicagoRiders
Old 05-23-2006, 06:09 AM

Thanks guys..... avitar or not... I am proud of my achievements. So who is up for some steamy forum s*x?? (jokes jokes - settle down) Without starting a big debarcle - (if that is a word) - does Paul Sherer get on here (Pauly from LVX)?? Was supposed to move to the States (Nevada) to train etc with those guys (Jo-Jo, Kydd & Pauly) last year... **PS I think they are top peops. so please dont go bagging anyone**
Old 05-23-2006, 06:23 AM

"ATNUTS" - sorry to drag you into this champion (back on topic of avitars) I F*ing LOVE your avitar - but a hot chick with a Gstring shaking her a** on screen is not appropriate for all those toddlers (apparently there are a few of them logging on) on the forum. lol - just having a play with the topic ...... again..... he he he.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:24 AM

ill cut it out now. promise..........
Old 05-23-2006, 08:58 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

she does have a point....avatars with the rump shaking and bewb bouncing action are still up.

and i didnt even get to see her avatar
Old 05-23-2006, 11:52 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Plain and simple, the fact that the title and articles listed on the front of the magazine were clearly inappropriate. As stated in the PM, the collage you posted in this thread, the picture of you on your bike in your bikini would be acceptable. Also, if you also wish to pay for advertising, you can have a nice little spot in a banner just as the StarGirlz. You can contact us at 817-439-0470 to set that up. And by the way, the StarGirlz banner shows absolutely no signs of being innapropriate. It is simply a link that leads to the StarBoyz/StarGirlz site.

Noone was flamed. It was requested in a very professional matter. If anyone has a problem with this or how StuntLife is maintained you may take it to the site administrator Shugga in PM.

As I stated before it is awesome to have female stunters representing on this site. We hope you will find yourself at home here. Happy Posting
Old 05-23-2006, 05:28 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

if it was a guy who requested it be taken down...hes a queer.

if it was a woman...all i can say is JEALOUSY !!!!
Old 05-23-2006, 05:41 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Cathi
Plain and simple, the fact that the title and articles listed on the front of the magazine were clearly inappropriate. As stated in the PM, the collage you posted in this thread, the picture of you on your bike in your bikini would be acceptable. Also, if you also wish to pay for advertising, you can have a nice little spot in a banner just as the StarGirlz. You can contact us at 817-439-0470 to set that up. And by the way, the StarGirlz banner shows absolutely no signs of being innapropriate. It is simply a link that leads to the StarBoyz/StarGirlz site.

Noone was flamed. It was requested in a very professional matter. If anyone has a problem with this or how StuntLife is maintained you may take it to the site administrator Shugga in PM.

As I stated before it is awesome to have female stunters representing on this site. We hope you will find yourself at home here. Happy Posting

shut up
Old 05-23-2006, 06:13 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

HATERS!

well welcome to the site stunt-pet and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to pm me.

and robbie whats your cell #?? your old **** dont work
Old 05-23-2006, 07:06 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
shut up

OK
Old 05-23-2006, 07:43 PM

well seen as the old prune tubby asses cant handle the pic as a Avatar....here you go boys....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pent.cover.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	171939  
Old 05-23-2006, 07:47 PM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
if it was a guy who requested it be taken down...hes a queer.

if it was a woman...all i can say is JEALOUSY !!!!
Why do guys always think it's jealousy!? I'm sorry if I agree with the choice to remove the avatar. She is making all the other girls look bad. And not because we "don't look as good" or whatever... Bad in a trashy way. Even if she isn't trying to, she represents every other girl on this site and if she feeds into the guys leghumping, then the rest of us are made look trashy in the process. Some of us actually have class! And if you were real "men" you would like classy women, not all these BW's running around...

And just cuz she rides doesn't automatically make her a non-BW... It's the actions that make it more than anything....

Last edited by gixxerchic600; 05-23-2006 at 07:51 PM.

Quick Reply: Noob Chick - Stunt-pet