Noob Chick - Stunt-pet

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 01:54 PM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person
Re: Noob Chick - Stunt-pet

Originally Posted by 361_DSR_Jay
envy

Hahahaha... Envy!? Please...

She isn't being marketed for her stunting skills, she is being marketed for her looks in a bikini and probably less... I wouldn't be proud of that. It's sad that she doesn't see that...
Old 05-24-2006, 02:01 PM
Regular StuntLifer

NYCr6Nukka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
i didnt mean to bring you in...but theyre saying that her avatar was bad...then saying that ***** and shaking asses isnt 'appropriate'...

yet...you have some nice bewbs on your avatar...just a general observation
No sweat bro....I was messin with you
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gixxerchic600
Hahahaha... Envy!? Please...

She isn't being marketed for her stunting skills, she is being marketed for her looks in a bikini and probably less... I wouldn't be proud of that. It's sad that she doesn't see that...
hmmm didn't c u on the cover of penthouse...... i think ur mad, all the attention got taken from u, and is now towards her.... doesn't matter.... its all about a pic that was up, who gives a fvck.....
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

be realist.. we are boys and we love chicks, but this is an stunt website. What can be better than a hottie doin stuntriding? we love RRC for what she does, and she isnt a hootie. But we also love that girl for what she does and shes also a pretty goodloking girl. Thats how i see it.
Old 05-24-2006, 02:08 PM
Regular StuntLifer

NYCr6Nukka is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets settle this

All the gurls post a pic of themselves in a bikini, that way noones feelings are hurt
Old 05-24-2006, 02:10 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Do we have pics yet?
Old 05-24-2006, 02:10 PM

yellowjacket is an unknown quantity at this point

if you look real closely at gixxerchic600s avatar you can actually see the sweat on her face ever since monica joined up this site
Old 05-24-2006, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by 361_DSR_Jay
hmmm didn't c u on the cover of penthouse...... i think ur mad, all the attention got taken from u, and is now towards her.... doesn't matter.... its all about a pic that was up, who gives a fvck.....
For one, I would NEVER pose for a magazine like penthouse... Two, I don't beg for atttention on this site. I post ***** during the day while I'm at work, but I don't need the attention that some girls do to feel ok. Three, I was just commenting on what I was told about the picture, since I didn't see it myself, and I'm at work so I'm glad I didn't. And no offense, but for someone to come on here with their first post and brag about how they were in penthouse... There is your attention *****... Have a nice day!
Old 05-24-2006, 02:14 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NYCr6Nukka
Lets settle this

All the gurls post a pic of themselves in a bikini, that way noones feelings are hurt
+ 1 !
Old 05-24-2006, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by hundo'n'bondo
so your calling her a ***** and you don't evne know her?

god your jealousy is funny
For the millionth time... I'm not jealous! Get it through your head... if I was jealous I would be on here swinging from her invisible nuts like the rest of you...

And there is no sweat... More like laughter running through my head cuz you guys are so pathetic trying to turn this around on me cuz im one of the only girls who said something... I'm not the only one who feels this way trust me...
Old 05-24-2006, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by NYCr6Nukka
Lets settle this

Well for one, I don't feel it's necessary to degrade myself like that. My boyfriend prolly wouldn't be too excited about it either, so if you really feel the need to see pictures, you wait till after sunday, cuz I have a bikini photo shoot at the beach, and you clear it with Dano...
Old 05-24-2006, 02:18 PM

she's not bragging, she's saying what her JOB is.

we can tell your jealous because of how defensive you are, you keep saying **** like "I don't need the attention that some girls do to feel ok" which, althought not direct, is prolly aimed at stunt-pet. EVEN THO YOU DON"T KNOW HER.

seriosuly, just stop posting. if what your saying is true, than there is no need to defend your veiws is there?

With 8 posts you have no idea what you are talking about. Do you know me?? No you don't... Get over it... Why should I be l be jealous of her?? Look at my myspace page, you will see I have no reason to be jealous of her...
Old 05-24-2006, 02:19 PM

you said something because you thought you HAD too. because your insecure, you think that we all thought of you when we first saw stunt-pet, no attention left for you.

it's like like how my diabetic uncle always has some smartass comment to make about any kind of dietibetic commercails, he thinks we are thinkind down on him.
I was actually told about the post so I checked it out and made a post stating the opinions of several people on this site... READ JACKASS how many times can i write the same thing....
Old 05-24-2006, 02:21 PM

Sorry I don't appreciate being flamed over and over and not sticking up for myself... No one else is gonna do it for me!? Right...?

But you are right... Later!
Old 05-24-2006, 02:26 PM

dezy is an unknown quantity at this point

i didn't think a stunt thread could be so full of drama ..... it's better than high school. just joking i love seeing both views .... anyways.... i have nothing better to do at work. and i under stand we gixxerchic is coming from.
Old 05-24-2006, 02:27 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by dezy
i didn't think a stunt thread could be so full of drama ..... it's better than high school. just joking i love seeing both views .... anyways.... i have nothing better to do at work. and i under stand we gixxerchic is coming from.

yup u havent been round long enuff
Old 05-24-2006, 02:37 PM

dezy is an unknown quantity at this point

oh i got all day.....well till 5:15
Old 05-24-2006, 02:40 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by dezy
oh i got all day.....well till 5:15

dosent take but 3 threads to realize its all DRAMA here
Old 05-24-2006, 02:44 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

hey nasty

Old 05-24-2006, 02:49 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

read this:

Originally Posted by stunt-pet
Thanks again for the warm welcomes - apparantly I have offended some people with my avitar (even though fully clothed) so I apologise to whom ever I have offended. Being a Penthouse Pet that stunts is a major part of my Marketing which is working quite well for me here in Oz - I had no idea it would be such an issue. Anywho - to the rest of you keep shiney side up!
and this (coming from Big Jarsh message: did you get a message about your avatar or something?):

Originally Posted by stunt-pet
yes - but thats ok. no dramas.
and now tell me... is Stunt-pet a *****? i dont think so

Quick Reply: Noob Chick - Stunt-pet