Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Newbie Welcome Center (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/216-newbie-welcome-center)
-   -   Noob Chick - Stunt-pet (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/216-newbie-welcome-center/159362-noob-chick-stunt-pet.html)

stunt-pet 05-21-2006 04:28 AM

Noob Chick - Stunt-pet

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all, Some of you may remember me from Ozstuntbikes. For the others - My name is Stunt-pet ("stunt" because i can & "pet" as I am a Penthouse Pet) I am from Townsville QLD. I ride a prilly 2fiddy and my current list of tricks are as follows:[LIST][*]Switchbacks[*]Crossovers[*]Endos[*]Small wheelies (not on the aprilia)[*]Christ Airs[*]Tank Surfing[*]Skitching[/LIST]I am currently working on some 2up stuff with Up4it from OSB.

I have attached a little collage of pics... & I hope to engage in some interesting topics with many of you.

Cheers - M

50Outlaw 05-21-2006 04:32 AM

Re: Noob Chick - Stunt-pet

hellz ya! she stunts and shes hot!!! welcome to stuntlife, will you marry me???

:LOL:LOL

Big Jarsh 05-21-2006 04:38 AM

*Cleans Drool from Floor*

Welcome to the Site, happy posting, If you have any troubles/questions Hit up one of us fellas with the red name tag.

Reid-O 05-21-2006 05:08 AM

welcome to stunt life

mike_rock 05-21-2006 07:46 AM

Heya Monz, nice to see you on here :)

KENNETH929RR 05-21-2006 12:14 PM

welcome to stuntlife

750 stunna 05-21-2006 12:33 PM

a hottie that stunts hell yeah :YEAH welcome to stuntlife

CrazychicRCCE 05-21-2006 11:06 PM

Welcome to Stunt life....

stunt-pet 05-22-2006 04:14 AM

Thanks for the welcomes.... good to see a lot of girl-stuntas out there... hope to post some new footage shortly.

Peace XXX Monz

Robbie 05-22-2006 04:21 AM

Welcome...
Send me some of those pet pics...ya ya

[email]R6bbie@aol.com[/email]

See ya.

ImWhite 05-22-2006 09:26 PM

[quote=Ninja636]hellz ya! she stunts and shes hot!!! welcome to stuntlife, will you marry me???

:LOL:LOL[/quote]

damnit u beat me too it!
:banghead
anyways stunt-pet, i love u
i mean welcome to the forums!

BeerSlave 05-22-2006 10:34 PM

that's hot

stunt-pet 05-23-2006 12:22 AM

Thanks again for the warm welcomes - apparantly I have offended some people with my avitar (even though fully clothed) so I apologise to whom ever I have offended. Being a Penthouse Pet that stunts is a major part of my Marketing which is working quite well for me here in Oz - I had no idea it would be such an issue. Anywho - to the rest of you keep shiney side up! :)

50Outlaw 05-23-2006 12:25 AM

[QUOTE=stunt-pet]Thanks again for the warm welcomes - apparantly I have offended some people with my avitar (even though fully clothed) so I apologise to whom ever I have offended. Being a Penthouse Pet that stunts is a major part of my Marketing which is working quite well for me here in Oz - I had no idea it would be such an issue. Anywho - to the rest of you keep shiney side up! :)[/QUOTE]

huh???? offended??? not hardly!!!:YEAH

-Nasty- 05-23-2006 12:41 AM

and im spent

thanks babe hope it was as good for u as it was for me!

Big Jarsh 05-23-2006 01:30 AM

[QUOTE=stunt-pet]Thanks again for the warm welcomes - apparantly I have offended some people with my avitar (even though fully clothed) so I apologise to whom ever I have offended. Being a Penthouse Pet that stunts is a major part of my Marketing which is working quite well for me here in Oz - I had no idea it would be such an issue. Anywho - to the rest of you keep shiney side up! :)[/QUOTE]

did you get a message about your avatar or something?

stunt-pet 05-23-2006 01:46 AM

yes - but thats ok. :) no dramas.

Big Jarsh 05-23-2006 01:52 AM

[QUOTE=stunt-pet]yes - but thats ok. :) no dramas.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing it's beacuse we are trying to have a more "family Friendly" site. Meaning the pics need to be tame, if they are posted in any of the "open" forums. Ya know, we got people viewing the site at work or school, or even in front of their young kids, so keeping the "questionable" material in the spots that it's allowed in is a good way to keep this site running smoothly.

Thanks for understanding...

Now get out there and post up in some other threads. Let people find out who ya are!

stunt-pet 05-23-2006 02:06 AM

Hmmmm

Big Jarsh 05-23-2006 02:09 AM

[QUOTE=stunt-pet]Hmmmm[/QUOTE]
Don't you "hmmm" me there young lady