Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 05:28 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
females in general crave sitting on dicks. they love it.
Originally Posted by sdfkillz
attention is girl code word for dick

theyre just boobies for ***** sake, if i had some id cut the front of all my shirts out so i could share with the world.
you sir are on ******* fire today!!! i just laughed so hard people at work came into my office to see what was up. i showed them!:YEAH
Old 10-23-2008, 05:31 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MiltIV
you sir are on ******* fire today!!! i just laughed so hard people at work came into my office to see what was up. i showed them!:YEAH
are they planning on joining?
Old 10-23-2008, 05:32 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
you shouldnt roast while wearing church socks with jean pants

Ummm none of my business and not my argument....BUT...you shouldn't talk smack while wearing Jean shorts and a wife beater....jean shorts gets you no *****!! I'm just sayin....
Old 10-23-2008, 05:37 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
Ummm none of my business and not my argument....BUT...you shouldn't talk smack while wearing Jean shorts and a wife beater....jean shorts gets you no *****!! I'm just sayin....
lol
Old 10-23-2008, 05:38 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

wow how'd i miss this one!?

subscribed
Old 10-23-2008, 05:39 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

you should be more concerned bout yo face.... cant say you wouldnt get some though bcuz some guys will *** anything if ther drunk
Old 10-23-2008, 05:40 PM

there are exceptions to every rule-

Name:  highchair2edited.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  71.6 KB
Old 10-23-2008, 05:43 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stock05

Were excluding you from this conversation stock...
Old 10-23-2008, 05:45 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

you should be more concerned bout yo face.... cant say you wouldnt get some though bcuz some guys will *** anything if ther drunk

I'm sorry, at what point was I supposed to be offended by that statement Guys do **** anything when there drunk...it's a good thing I like *****!!!

Last edited by ~CuPcAkE~; 10-23-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:49 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MiltIV
are they planning on joining?
they couldnt hang. they wear jean shorts.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:02 PM

I'm sorry, at what point was I supposed to be offended by that statement Guys do **** anything when there drunk...it's a good thing I like *****!!!

i guess 1 of ya's gotta be the manly one in the relationship
Old 10-23-2008, 06:06 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

i guess 1 of ya's gotta be the manly one in the relationship

Yeah cause I'm so manly....

Last edited by ~CuPcAkE~; 10-23-2008 at 06:15 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:13 PM

sux for you because you dont get to **** ANYTHING.

and i just noticed you are wearing ankle sox, pretty sweet! :YEAH
Old 10-23-2008, 06:24 PM

homie you really wanna talk about socks, nuff said... or maybe we should get on that sweet tat you have
Old 10-23-2008, 06:30 PM

homie you really wanna talk about socks, nuff said... or maybe we should get on that sweet tat you have
we can talk about all of it. i have crew socks on in that pic because i would wear shin guards when i was learning circles. as for the tattoo, i got it when i was 17 over 8 years ago. this pic is from 2 years ago, yours is from 2 months ago.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:33 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

sux for you because you dont get to **** ANYTHING.

and i just noticed you are wearing ankle sox, pretty sweet! :YEAH

Did you notice his avatar is different now...but I see those jean shorts creeping thru the pic!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 06:36 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Did you notice his avatar is different now...but I see those jean shorts creeping thru the pic!!!
yah that one is alot better, the angle and the light dont show exactly how fugly that 1964 cbr600 is.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:37 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

***** and cupcakes
Old 10-23-2008, 06:37 PM

still the same garbage wheelies, same jean shorts, same ankle sock, only thing that changed is his shirt.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:38 PM

figured i change it up so yall could hate on something else ...you should changed yours too, maybe put some more makeup on to hide your man face

Quick Reply: Hola!