Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 11:06 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by scott3824
Hey squid they are called black socks, to match black shoes, it's called not looking like a hillbilly that just stepped out of the Goodwill. Your lame attempt has been noted, but sorry to say you can't knock me down a notch, at least not a tool like you. We realize some people are born into being an inbred loser it's ok, just stop trying to compete with us because you can't. The sooner you come to grips with the fact that you were born white trash the sooner you can stop your pathetic attempts at a retort.

white trash haha...dude you live in toledo, ohio... your gf is proly the town pro for the trailor community
Old 10-24-2008, 11:14 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
white trash haha...dude you live in toledo, ohio... your gf is proly the town pro for the trailor community
Dude, seriously who are you come one here talking **** to everyone?
Old 10-24-2008, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Dude, seriously who are you come one here talking **** to everyone?

"dude seriously", they started with me if you actually read a lil bit
Old 10-24-2008, 11:23 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I will continue to point out how I am superior to you all day if you want. First my wife, who is so hot she wouldn't even let you wash the windshield of her car, has 2 bachelor's degrees. You can try to **** me off with lame insults on her but it won't work - I've seen her laugh at losers like you time and time again. I own a house that has a garage bigger than your trailer (<- proper spelling moron). I work at a college making more than you could ever fathom from riding your tractor around looking for scrap metal in people's garbage. Finally, I have all my teeth - that alone puts everyone in this thread out of your league. We all realize you are a socially inept loser but I'll cut you some slack and chalk it up to the fact that they probably just installed the first computer at the library and you can only afford enough gas to go there once a day so you really don't understand how this newfangled interweb works.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:27 AM

I will continue to point out how I am superior to you all day if you want. First my wife, who is so hot she wouldn't even let you wash the windshield of her car, has 2 bachelor's degrees. You can try to **** me off with lame insults on her but it won't work - I've seen her laugh at losers like you time and time again. I own a house that has a garage bigger than your trailer (<- proper spelling moron). I work at a college making more than you could ever fathom from riding your tractor around looking for scrap metal in people's garbage. Finally, I have all my teeth - that alone puts everyone in this thread out of your league. We all realize you are a socially inept loser but I'll cut you some slack and chalk it up to the fact that they probably just installed the first computer at the library and you can only afford enough gas to go there once a day so you really don't understand how this newfangled interweb works.

he wrote a whole parargraph keep it simple if you want me to actually read the shet you say
Old 10-24-2008, 11:28 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

You should just pack it up and go home...I no likey scooter cause he's mean...but his WIFE is HOT so quit sticking your foot in your mouth cause your only making yourself look stupid....in your wildest dreams you couldn't pull a chick like her!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:30 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

he wrote a whole parargraph keep it simple if you want me to actually read the shet you say
Yeah I figured multi-syllabic words and proper grammar would confuse you.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
You should just pack it up and go home...I no likey scooter cause he's mean...but his WIFE is HOT so quit sticking your foot in your mouth cause your only making yourself look stupid....in your wildest dreams you couldn't pull a chick like her!!!
I'm not THAT mean

I'm sure she would give you a big kiss if she could
Old 10-24-2008, 11:33 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

I'm not THAT mean

I'm sure she would give you a big kiss if she could

Yeah not so much no more!

Umm yeah lacey is smokin, we all know it!!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:36 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by MiltIV
ooo early morning burn. should be a good day.:YEAH
i really don't care for guys causing **** on the forum. i can throw jokes cause i can make fun of myself. what i really want to know is the deal on cupcake and her muffin-butt g/f'd...we should make a new word for the two ladies on a bike....hmmmm vag-tastic? gee-licious?

hahahah the ex called..."you picking up on S.L? yeah, i'm just booked my flight for tomorrow to get down there to go see cupcake... like people do that....oh yea! it's been done before eh A-team?.....and yea she reads all this nonesense so i'm sure there will be some b.s. why don't you post Alana??? put up some dirty piks??? how about the one with holly on my tank the day i took her for a rip at the spot? hahaha she's my bitch alright!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:44 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by poni
i really don't care for guys causing **** on the forum. i can throw jokes cause i can make fun of myself. what i really want to know is the deal on cupcake and her muffin-butt g/f'd...we should make a new word for the two ladies on a bike....hmmmm vag-tastic? gee-licious?

hahahah the ex called..."you picking up on S.L? yeah, i'm just booked my flight for tomorrow to get down there to go see cupcake... like people do that....oh yea! it's been done before eh A-team?.....and yea she reads all this nonesense so i'm sure there will be some b.s. why don't you post Alana??? put up some dirty piks??? how about the one with holly on my tank the day i took her for a rip at the spot? hahaha she's my bitch alright!

WTF???
Old 10-24-2008, 11:54 AM

hahah i pull hotter hotties, i could turn you back straight...hmm well atleast bi bcuz i would convince you to bring 1 of your hoes along to play
Old 10-24-2008, 12:06 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by kpz352 TND btch
Chicks on streetbikes are hott. I don't see very many of them though. Are their alot in your area?
Not too many. There's a handful.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:09 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

WTF???
whaddya mean---> you want a visit? just put two intake valves and rebuilt my tranny on my 600R last night.....if you want a visit send the concorde hahahaha cupcake--->muffin bum<------ har har !!! who's that lucky bloke in the middle.......your's truly no doubt

hey where's stock at? he's probly cooking something up for me in his thesaurus cause he is behind on the burns today!....i hope he knows this is just fun eh......
Old 10-24-2008, 12:10 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Lmfao!!!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 12:15 PM
**** YOU ALL!

Seriously!!!! Wtf Is Wrong With Some Of The Ppl On Sl?! I Didn't Think This Was Myspace.....**** Save The Drama........watch A Soap Opera...or Pop In A **** And Beat Your Frustration Out!!!! I Came On Here To Meet Chick Riders And Maybe Meet Some People That Would Want To Help Me Learn To Stunt!!! Boy Did Most Of You Put A Sour Taste In My Mouth About Sl!!!

Im Sorry To Those That Are Incompetent And Hide Behind A Computer/keyboard To Make Themselves Feel Like A Man!!! Is That All You Got? Go To Your Local Bar And Talk ****...see What Might Happen Then...you Might Just Get Your *** Beat!!! Cut The **** Out......or Go To Another Thread And Talk ****!!! **** God Damn!!
Old 10-24-2008, 12:18 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
Seriously!!!! Wtf Is Wrong With Some Of The Ppl On Sl?! I Didn't Think This Was Myspace.....**** Save The Drama........watch A Soap Opera...or Pop In A **** And Beat Your Frustration Out!!!! I Came On Here To Meet Chick Riders And Maybe Meet Some People That Would Want To Help Me Learn To Stunt!!! Boy Did Most Of You Put A Sour Taste In My Mouth About Sl!!!

Im Sorry To Those That Are Incompetent And Hide Behind A Computer/keyboard To Make Themselves Feel Like A Man!!! Is That All You Got? Go To Your Local Bar And Talk ****...see What Might Happen Then...you Might Just Get Your *** Beat!!! Cut The **** Out......or Go To Another Thread And Talk ****!!! **** God Damn!!
SL is other wise know as Days of our stuntlives!! You will come to find out that every thread never finishes or continues within the topic started, everyone has ADD around here! You'll also come to find out, most of the people on this thread know each other, hence the bashing sesh. Well except for the tool who keeps posting in here, otherwise it's one big happy family!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 12:19 PM
**** YOU ALL!

For starters...........IM NOT TAKING THE BATHING SUIT OFF....IM HOLDING MY *****! **** YOU PPL ACT LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN *****!!!

ITS NO DIFFERENT THAN ME WALKING DOWN THE BEACH IN MY BATHING SUIT!!!

HOW OLD ARE SOME OF YOU GUYS?!
Old 10-24-2008, 12:28 PM
**** YOU ALL!

I DONT GIVE A F#@% WHAT YOU PPL SAY ABOUT ME..........ITS A PICTURE> DOESNT MEAN IM A ****** ****!!! IN ALL REALITY....YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ***!!!! SUCK YOUR NEIGHBORS **** OR F#@% YOUR OWN MOTHER!! YOU MIGHT EVEN THINK ABOUT HANGING YOUR F#@KING SELF.

IT WAS A PICTURE WITH A MEANING FOR ONE PERSON TO SEE!!! BIG DEAL YOU ALL GOT TO SEE IT! I DONT CARE> IF I WERE A **** OR WANTED ATTENTION, I WOULD HAVE POSTED MORE...DONT YOU THINK. NOW GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR *** AND INSERT YOUR FOOT!

AND I KNOW THIS WILL ONLY STIR UP MORE **** AND I WIL LNOT FEED INTO YOUR TWELVE YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL GAMES....BUT DID YOU ALL EXPECT ME TO SIT BACK AND BE BASHED?

absoFUCKINlutely NOT! I WILL NOW, JUST LAUGH AT THE EGOTISTICAL BULLSHIT YOU HERMETS HAVE TO SAY!!!

JUST REMEMBER IM NOT LAUGHING WITH YOU.....IM LAUGHING AT YOU!!!

Last edited by JennyJennJen13; 10-24-2008 at 12:42 PM. Reason: misspelled
Old 10-24-2008, 12:42 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

How the hell did you post in all capital letters?

Quick Reply: Hola!