Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 02:42 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by DURTY
that was pretty no matter how u slice it chino!!!

hahahaha, Durt' ur woman must be the dumbest cause you got a new one coming off a flight every day brother, you know how to pick em bro......you never get caught till ur burd starts to burn hahaha
Old 12-08-2008, 04:28 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by poni
hahahaha, Durt' ur woman must be the dumbest cause you got a new one coming off a flight every day brother, you know how to pick em bro......you never get caught till ur burd starts to burn hahaha
first of all my girl is very smart thats why i have them coming from different area codes

second my burd is just fine!!! did u get back ur results for the HIV ??
Old 12-08-2008, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Alpha Chino
definately gangsta.
game recognize game pimp!!!!
Old 12-08-2008, 06:54 PM
cereal killa

you are from canada, you aint no pimp durty ditch digger. your some sad bitch that has to **** as many chicks as possible, obviously insecure and making up for something you lack.

as for alpha chino...he is more like the alpha asskisser sucking your hole off durty, he's no doubt trying to get a rep like yours. must make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside taking him under your wing, or it's just him with his dick in ur butt...
Old 12-08-2008, 08:13 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

you are from canada, you aint no pimp durty ditch digger. your some sad bitch that has to **** as many chicks as possible, obviously insecure and making up for something you lack.

as for alpha chino...he is more like the alpha asskisser sucking your hole off durty, he's no doubt trying to get a rep like yours. must make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside taking him under your wing, or it's just him with his dick in ur butt...
after the way you eSuck durty's dick off in every other reply that comes from you, youre seriously attempting to talk ****?
Old 12-08-2008, 08:22 PM
cereal killa

after the way you eSuck durty's dick off in every other reply that comes from you, youre seriously attempting to talk ****?

go back to mexico. no verbal diarhea here.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:36 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2008, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1

poni, have u not taken ur meds today??? bro ur ******* funny calling me insecure cuz i fucked ur bitch!!! the only reason i did that was because i CAN and because the people u thought were ur friends gave me the OK cuz they wanted to see me **** ur bitch to get a laugth or two!!!! u always want attention even if that means having ur whole city HATE u and call u the biggest ***...u dont seem to care as long as u get noticed just like ur doing in this thread.....UR quickly becoming one of SL most notorious losers EVER ... i guess its better then nothing uhhh im done responding to u cuz ur mentaly NOT there!!! i almost feel bad for u!!!
Old 12-08-2008, 10:31 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

+1

poni, have u not taken ur meds today??? bro ur ******* funny calling me insecure cuz i fucked ur bitch!!! the only reason i did that was because i CAN and because the people u thought were ur friends gave me the OK cuz they wanted to see me **** ur bitch to get a laugth or two!!!! u always want attention even if that means having ur whole city HATE u and call u the biggest ***...u dont seem to care as long as u get noticed just like ur doing in this thread.....UR quickly becoming one of SL most notorious losers EVER ... i guess its better then nothing uhhh im done responding to u cuz ur mentaly NOT there!!! i almost feel bad for u!!!
whoa. harsh...

i wonder how the bitch feels having been used for puss and to get at someone
Old 12-08-2008, 11:47 PM

go back to mexico. no verbal diarhea here.
even if i did go back to mexico, it wouldnt change the fact that youre a douche.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:13 AM

J Dollaz is a decent person

second my burd is just fine!!! did u get back ur results for the HIV ??
That would mean you should get checked too...
Old 12-09-2008, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by J Dollaz
That would mean you should get checked too...
he already did.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:22 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

because he wants to suck your **** off.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:25 AM

J Dollaz is a decent person

he already did.
Fkn Durty Who-ers...
Old 12-09-2008, 12:37 AM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by J Dollaz
Fkn Durty Who-ers...

Canadians kill me. I go to school with a handful and they are pure stupid!!!

No offense guys but WTF!! Who taught some of you morals?
Old 12-09-2008, 12:38 AM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

poni, have u not taken ur meds today??? bro ur ******* funny calling me insecure cuz i fucked ur bitch!!! the only reason i did that was because i CAN and because the people u thought were ur friends gave me the OK cuz they wanted to see me **** ur bitch to get a laugth or two!!!! u always want attention even if that means having ur whole city HATE u and call u the biggest ***...u dont seem to care as long as u get noticed just like ur doing in this thread.....UR quickly becoming one of SL most notorious losers EVER ... i guess its better then nothing uhhh im done responding to u cuz ur mentaly NOT there!!! i almost feel bad for u!!! [/quote]

WHOOT WHOOT
Old 12-09-2008, 12:57 AM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve
Post Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13

They dont have morals cuz they are drunk all the time....EH!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13

i would definately have to agree, but you are definately the pot calling the kettle black because you cant even reply correctly.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:40 AM

i would definately have to agree, but you are definately the pot calling the kettle black because you cant even reply correctly.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:25 AM
cereal killa

hahaha durty you don't bother me , and neither are you a pimp. if you are from girls flying to turn tricks then where is my cut ya stingy bastard?

for your little butt sniffer mexican friend, you'll problly be the next *** on a flight right to his house for a little bit of the hairy greek sasquash yourself.

from your last post it is obvious i struck a chord. simmer on that for a lil bit. this web site is a joke, i'm sure anybody here wishes they were out riding.

Quick Reply: Hola!