Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 07:39 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by stock05
we can talk about all of it. i have crew socks on in that pic because i would wear shin guards when i was learning circles. as for the tattoo, i got it when i was 17 over 8 years ago. this pic is from 2 years ago, yours is from 2 months ago.

and ...that doesnt make your socks or tat look any better
Old 10-23-2008, 07:41 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
and ...that doesnt make your socks or tat look any better
never said it did, i was giving you the reasons behind the tattoo and the socks.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:44 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

figured i change it up so yall could hate on something else ...you should changed yours too, maybe put some more makeup on to hide your man face

hahahaha....yeah I'm so ugly...it's horrible how ugly I am!!!

Last edited by ~CuPcAkE~; 10-23-2008 at 07:57 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:12 PM

PETe P is a decent person

you guys are crazy.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:22 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by PETe P
you guys are crazy.
crazy like a fox.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:59 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I_throw_nickels
...you should changed yours too, maybe put some more makeup on to hide your man face
Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
hahahaha....yeah I'm so ugly...it's horrible how ugly I am!!!

Open mouth insert foot
Old 10-23-2008, 10:19 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

you should be more concerned bout yo face.... cant say you wouldnt get some though bcuz some guys will *** anything if ther drunk

i guess 1 of ya's gotta be the manly one in the relationship
figured i change it up so yall could hate on something else ...you should changed yours too, maybe put some more makeup on to hide your man face
Do NOT... I repeat do NOT talk **** to my woman!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 10:21 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

120clown is an unknown quantity at this point

SEVEN PAGES AND NO BEWBIES im disapointed
Old 10-23-2008, 10:35 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Boobies would end it all.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:58 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

boobies. :YEAH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	09.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	215554  
Old 10-23-2008, 11:00 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

120clown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tucker R6!
boobies. :YEAH
+1 lol
Old 10-23-2008, 11:51 PM
kpz

kpz352 TND btch is a decent person

+1
both you chicks are hott. Don't call yourself ugly.
and the kissing pic really hott. I wish more chicks around here liked bikes, all my girls hate watching me ride. I had one chick tell me she would break up with me if I didn't get rid of my bike I was like C-YA, the bitch said are you serious? I said hell yea I love my bike, fck that. If I die ridein it I'll die happy.

Last edited by kpz352 TND btch; 10-23-2008 at 11:54 PM. Reason: all jacked up on root beer, lol!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 12:05 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MiltIV
you are obviously trying to stick up for her. and good man for doing so. however, she came to a predominately male msg board and posted a pic of herself on a bike in a bathing suit! tastefull, but still slutty. and youre gonna get flamed more than a whopper from burger king if you dont just let it go. Stock and Sdf have NO restraint.:YEAH lol. let the fun begin.
does anyone have this pic still??? all i see is a chick on a bike i always miss the good ****
Old 10-24-2008, 12:06 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
females in general crave sitting on dicks. they love it. however some are able to keep their **** card hidden from most ppl. we call those girls classy or hard to get lol. girls who lay on a bike barely clothed in missionary position with her top falling off is trying to portray a message. the message is, this is what it looks like when i get fucked, do you like the way it looks, if so give me some compliments and if im impressed enough by you i will let you slide your **** in any 3 of my holes. NOW with all that said, we as humans try to justify things and put bows and ribbons on them so they dont seem so "crude". i personally think its silly, and im not even saying theres anything wrong with being a ****. **** id much rather hang out with a filthy hooker than a classy girl. filthy animals are way more fun and spontanious. i want to date the classy girl tho cuz shes less likely to give you herpes. sorry i hit the ramble button, i just got a new computer and im not used to it yet.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:33 AM
kpz

kpz352 TND btch is a decent person

lmfao !!!!!!!!!! lol
+1 10 a fckn 10...
well put.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:13 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

you shouldnt roast while wearing church socks with jean pants
Hey squid they are called black socks, to match black shoes, it's called not looking like a hillbilly that just stepped out of the Goodwill. Your lame attempt has been noted, but sorry to say you can't knock me down a notch, at least not a tool like you. We realize some people are born into being an inbred loser it's ok, just stop trying to compete with us because you can't. The sooner you come to grips with the fact that you were born white trash the sooner you can stop your pathetic attempts at a retort.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:30 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i only own black socks
Old 10-24-2008, 10:24 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

this thread went to hell real fast. some poor girl wants to stunt, then it went from boobies to bitches to socks? wtf?

hey cupcake...give ur girl a kiss for me, she's sexy! do you both ride? what do you call two women on a bike ????? 2 men=mandem or stock 05 and jdollas on a date, 2 ladies....?????the ultimate two woman vibrator??? fill me in, i'm a curious little ********.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:43 AM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by poni
2 men=mandem or stock 05 and jdollas on a date
ooo early morning burn. should be a good day.:YEAH
Old 10-24-2008, 10:46 AM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
does anyone have this pic still??? all i see is a chick on a bike i always miss the good ****
at this point all evidence of said pic has been destroyed and we will be lucky if we see a pic of her in anything less than a nuns outfit. shame too cuz she was pretty hot. maybe we could get a pic of her, cupcake, and lynn all in bathing suits. i think that would make everything OK

Quick Reply: Hola!