Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 12:53 PM

anya is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by scott3824
What is your def of a ****?
Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
just wanting to have sex. the need for sex. sex on the brain.
who doesn't always think about it? acting on it makes you a ****
I must say I disagree, however this is only an opinion of ONE person(myself)! Thinking all the time about sex and acting on it all the time does not make u a ****. I think about sex frequently and my husband and I make love all the time, how does that make me a ****???? Obsession with sex is perfectly normal & to many diff pple the definition of a **** varies. We are only human & very much like animals at the same time....Making love is perfectly normal and even if you are not in a relationship and don't have a steady partner, i believe that as long as you protect yourself, let the other person know you are dating other pple, and enjoy sex for urself and not do it just to please the guy or make him like you more, i dont see whats wrong with having a healthy sexual appetite!!!! Who is anyone to say whose a **** or who lives a slutty life????? If a woman enjoys sex and choses not to be exclusive with one particular partner, more power to her. Men do it all the time. Now i'm not gonna say if im speaking from personal experience, i'm simply here to voice my opinion and speak for other women who love sex and enjoy it every chance they get. Life is short, and as long as youre happy, who cares what people think!!! I believe that the only thing that is kind of dirty and slutty is women who sleep around with total strangers, go home and have one night stands and never use protection. AIDS is a serious disease pple. Please protect yourselves!!!!!

PS- DONT FORGET TO VOTE TODAY!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 01:03 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anya
I must say I disagree, however this is only an opinion of ONE person(myself)! Thinking all the time about sex and acting on it all the time does not make u a ****. I think about sex frequently and my husband and I make love all the time, how does that make me a ****???? Obsession with sex is perfectly normal & to many diff pple the definition of a **** varies. We are only human & very much like animals at the same time....Making love is perfectly normal and even if you are not in a relationship and don't have a steady partner, i believe that as long as you protect yourself, let the other person know you are dating other pple, and enjoy sex for urself and not do it just to please the guy or make him like you more, i dont see whats wrong with having a healthy sexual appetite!!!! Who is anyone to say whose a **** or who lives a slutty life????? If a woman enjoys sex and choses not to be exclusive with one particular partner, more power to her. Men do it all the time. Now i'm not gonna say if im speaking from personal experience, i'm simply here to voice my opinion and speak for other women who love sex and enjoy it every chance they get. Life is short, and as long as youre happy, who cares what people think!!! I believe that the only thing that is kind of dirty and slutty is women who sleep around with total strangers, go home and have one night stands and never use protection. AIDS is a serious disease pple. Please protect yourselves!!!!!

isnt that like contradicting yourself ????

and life is short but being a **** man or woman just helps spread ****,and makes life even shorter

Last edited by havok; 11-04-2008 at 01:25 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:16 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by havok
Thank you for pointing that out.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:26 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for pointing that out.
no prob man
Old 11-04-2008, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by havok

and life is short but being a **** man or woman just helps spread ****,and makes life even shorter
I see ur point and thank u for pointing that out...I know some girls that get super wasted, go home with pple the same night they meet a guy, have sex and never talk to them again. Oh and dont remember if they even used protection. N they continue to do that every weekend if not every other night...I think thats a little dirty.

N also know women who are dating more than one person, but they continue to see the same pple for a while and they become regular partners in their life, while using protection. Like i said as long as they protect themselves, more power to them if they want to date and spend time with more than one person and do bf/gf type of things. But i see how that sounded like a contradiction. NEways, i was only stating my opinion, nothing more. Thank you for the response, i respect it!

I hope you all go out and vote this afternoon, today is a HISTORIC event!!!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 01:49 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I love ***** :YEAH
Old 11-04-2008, 01:56 PM

OH and just to kind of cheer pple up, i recently discovered one of the funniest websites ever!!!! Its called www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

HILARIOUS!!!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 02:59 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I love ***** :YEAH
**** yes
Old 11-04-2008, 03:50 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by anya

GO RALPH NADER!!!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 03:53 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by stock05
they werent joking.

sounds like she wants to bang?

Hmmmmm...sounds like you have it all figured out! Here's to banging!
Old 11-04-2008, 03:56 PM
**** YOU ALL!

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
sugarmuffins...you live in a part of ny that i have never been to nor even heard of. i dont even consider west ny, ny. you live in michigan lol. im in the albany area yah i moved back here yayyy for me im cold
Cold isn't the word for this area!!! Albany is about 3hours from me. Today was a pretty nice day...Took advantage of it and did some "BANGING" on the bike!

And why would you ever move back up here?!
Old 11-04-2008, 03:57 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
Cold isn't the word for this area!!! Albany is about 3hours from me. Today was a pretty nice day...Took advantage of it and did some "BANGING" on the bike!

And why would you ever move back up here?!
just got done with the army
Old 11-04-2008, 04:07 PM
**** YOU ALL!

just got done with the army

Really?! Where were you stationed? I was in the army.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:08 PM

Really?! Where were you stationed? I was in the army.
just left APG
Old 11-04-2008, 04:10 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Aww that's cute you guys can be friends now
Old 11-04-2008, 04:12 PM

oh were gonna **** fer sher lol
Old 11-04-2008, 04:19 PM
**** YOU ALL!

Old 11-04-2008, 04:20 PM
**** YOU ALL!

oh were gonna **** fer sher lol
Old 11-04-2008, 04:22 PM

you can buy me some pizza first if you want
Old 11-04-2008, 04:27 PM
**** YOU ALL!

you can buy me some pizza first if you want

Pizza? It's that easy?.......Ur a cheap ****..lmfao!

Quick Reply: Hola!