What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 01:41 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
excuse me but what is mpe ?

right i mean wtf i haven't hated on any one and i can't get a ******* answer
Old 07-23-2008, 01:42 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

this is ridiculous. YOU...rob durren, are ridiculous. with that, im done exposing myself to such stupidity.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:45 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
well since RJD and me are the only ones that can do this trick maybe he will answer me
Old 07-23-2008, 01:45 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

there is no one in immokolee but mexican pickers.
that's for sure. but it's a small place with a good strip and if you wanna drag without massive line ups its the place to go
Old 07-23-2008, 01:47 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Moto Physics Extreme
Old 07-23-2008, 01:48 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

whats mpe ?
whats mpe ?

well since RJD and me are the only ones that can do this trick maybe he will answer me
Old 07-23-2008, 01:49 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by RJD
Moto Physics Extreme
well thank you for finally answering me and is this mpe a show of some sort ?
Old 07-23-2008, 01:52 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

well thank you for finally answering me and is this mpe a show of some sort ?
yeah, i'll be doing it in miami if i can hold them to their word.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:55 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by RJD
yeah, i'll be doing it in miami if i can hold them to their word.
could you give me an idea of what type of show it will be
Old 07-23-2008, 01:57 PM

YoungBuck is a decent person

A they pick my bike up and hand it to me while you take a quick snap of a photo

Old 07-23-2008, 02:02 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK
this is ridiculous. YOU...rob durren, are ridiculous. with that, im done exposing myself to such stupidity.
that's your opinion. btw... if i'm not mistaken, weren't you in smoke n metal?
Old 07-23-2008, 02:13 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
What a joke this guy is. No class, No life, just another poser trying to jump on board a rolling train that left him behind years ago.
i don't give up and at least i'm still going.. and probably damn stronger than you
Old 07-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by RJD
that's your opinion. btw... if i'm not mistaken, weren't you in smoke n metal?
you have yet to answer one legitimate question asked of you and your racing backround. youve danced around each question like a politician. This equals to me that you, are in fact, perpetrating. So, that being said, once you show proof of your racing backround, and all these things you claim, i will in turn answer questions asked of me.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:30 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
on a side note: BMW is racing World SuperBike next year! I can't wait to see the trickle effect!!! and i believe the traction control is in GP not WSB.

on another note, there is NO WAY to effectively sit on the front fender of a full fairing bike with no axle pegs. i've tried more than once and broken more than one fender.

thad, wish i was racing again...thinking of stealing an r6 from argos for the track this fall.
GP is now going there.. SBK has long been
Old 07-23-2008, 02:33 PM

mikkee is a decent person

FYI Just so all you guys know.... Rob Durren is owning all of you right now.. Getting all you guys all fired up and he knows it.. Can't resist can you.. haha Bunch or drama queens.. I heart you guys

Like I said before, if you ignore, whether here or on myspace Rob Durren wouldn't exist
Old 07-23-2008, 02:34 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

This thread sucks almost as much dick as RJD.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:35 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK
you have yet to answer one legitimate question asked of you and your racing backround. youve danced around each question like a politician. This equals to me that you, are in fact, perpetrating. So, that being said, once you show proof of your racing backround, and all these things you claim, i will in turn answer questions asked of me.
i asked bcuz i was bulletining for SnM 4 weeks before the show... and was just curious as to how it turned out. i'm working with PWF to help figure out new projects for the cause
Old 07-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

Originally Posted by mikkee
FYI Just so all you guys know.... Rob Durren is owning all of you right now.. Getting all you guys all fired up and he knows it.. Can't resist can you.. haha Bunch or drama queens.. I heart you guys

Like I said before, if you ignore, whether here or on myspace Rob Durren wouldn't exist
I already fixed that problem.

This message is hidden because RJD is on your ignore list.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:39 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by EZEC
This thread sucks almost as much dick as RJD.
as said by the master of dick sucking
Old 07-23-2008, 02:40 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RJD
i don't give up and at least i'm still going.. and probably damn stronger than you
Old man... all I have to do is kick your cane out and watch you fall. ENOUGH SAID. Go back into the shed and stab yourself with a pitchfork, you have nothing to contribute to the sport of stunt riding. You are just like the rest of the hobos that hang on to this sport and try to suck up some exposure. Funny part is, all of the people like you plaster bullshit all over MySpace and make a complete joke of themselves. Why don't you just go the extra mile and start stealing "PROFESSIONAL" stunters pictures and start claiming it's you?

All the guys that have been here awhile have been through a dozen just like you. Claiming bullshit they can't do, making up **** left and right to try and fit in. You had an out at the beginning but you didn't take Door #2, you decided to walk through Door #1 which opens up to a cliff where you are currently falling. Betting $5000 for a video by NOVEMBER... are you ******' kidding me? Do you honestly think that's a "Put up or shut up bet?" In a mere 50'ish posts and 1 picture you've demoralized yourself enough that NO ONE will ever take you seriously. (See Kelm, Bibo, Burial87, Sgt. Stud, E-Rack, and now RJD)

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.