What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 02:44 PM

mikkee is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by T-NECK
I already fixed that problem.

This message is hidden because RJD is on your ignore list.
Well I guess that works too, but I'd rather watch some of you guys be the puppets of the puppet master.. Hilarious
Old 07-23-2008, 02:45 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
could you give me an idea of what type of show it will be
hello
Old 07-23-2008, 02:47 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by mikkee
Well I guess that works too, but I'd rather watch some of you guys be the puppets of the puppet master.. Hilarious
your a towel.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:47 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
hello
Be patient, it takes a long time to make **** up and put up a fake webpage.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:48 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Old man... all I have to do is kick your cane out and watch you fall. ENOUGH SAID. Go back into the shed and stab yourself with a pitchfork, you have nothing to contribute to the sport of stunt riding. You are just like the rest of the hobos that hang on to this sport and try to suck up some exposure. Funny part is, all of the people like you plaster bullshit all over MySpace and make a complete joke of themselves. Why don't you just go the extra mile and start stealing "PROFESSIONAL" stunters pictures and start claiming it's you?

All the guys that have been here awhile have been through a dozen just like you. Claiming bullshit they can't do, making up **** left and right to try and fit in. You had an out at the beginning but you didn't take Door #2, you decided to walk through Door #1 which opens up to a cliff where you are currently falling. Betting $5000 for a video by NOVEMBER... are you ******' kidding me? Do you honestly think that's a "Put up or shut up bet?" In a mere 50'ish posts and 1 picture you've demoralized yourself enough that NO ONE will ever take you seriously. (See Kelm, Bibo, Burial87, Sgt. Stud, E-Rack, and now RJD)

dude, you may look like a **** up and act like a **** up. but never get the wrong idea about yourself, you ARE a **** up
Old 07-23-2008, 02:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

this is gayer than the time old man roger got a ******* from a tranny
Old 07-23-2008, 02:50 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
this is gayer than the time old man roger got a ******* from a tranny
that was you wasn't it
Old 07-23-2008, 02:51 PM

your a towel.

huh? lol
Old 07-23-2008, 02:51 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by RJD
dude, you may look like a **** up and act like a **** up. but never get the wrong idea about yourself, you ARE a **** up
That's all you've got is a one liner you pulled off google? What "come-back" website did you gather that one from?

Bottom line... there were REAL bets laid out before you. Guys IN FLORIDA willing to meet you at the track, willing to take you to stunt spots, even an entry invitation for Sickest Trick at Stuntwars or XDL.

But wait, you are probably holding out for the $5000 bet for your video by November. WOW!
Old 07-23-2008, 02:52 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

IthinkItsBroke is a decent person

Originally Posted by EZEC
This thread sucks almost as much dick as RJD.
++++++++++1000000000000000000000 i cant believe i read this tread
Old 07-23-2008, 02:53 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

huh? lol
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OA6EHCrgZC0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OA6EHCrgZC0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Old 07-23-2008, 02:54 PM
N/A

huh? lol
"You're the worst character everrrr"
Old 07-23-2008, 02:57 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OA6EHCrgZC0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OA6EHCrgZC0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
that was awesome :YEAH
Old 07-23-2008, 03:04 PM

"You're the worst character everrrr"
what are you talking about?
Old 07-23-2008, 03:04 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RJD
that's rossi's and a lot of others opinion on SBK, i didn't say he raced SBK for **** sakes. and those chicken strips your talkin about? those pics were before I bought the bike, which is why you probably see the previous owner standing next to it
ok BUT LOOK AT THE ONES IN THE PICK OF YOUR UMMMM STOPPIE THERE JUST AS BIG IN THAT PIC!!
Old 07-23-2008, 03:06 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by thehate.
ok BUT LOOK AT THE ONES IN THE PICK OF YOUR UMMMM STOPPIE THERE JUST AS BIG IN THAT PIC!!
they are
Old 07-23-2008, 03:06 PM

Radius is a decent person

Old man... all I have to do is kick your cane out and watch you fall. ENOUGH SAID. Go back into the shed and stab yourself with a pitchfork, you have nothing to contribute to the sport of stunt riding. You are just like the rest of the hobos that hang on to this sport and try to suck up some exposure. Funny part is, all of the people like you plaster bullshit all over MySpace and make a complete joke of themselves. Why don't you just go the extra mile and start stealing "PROFESSIONAL" stunters pictures and start claiming it's you?

All the guys that have been here awhile have been through a dozen just like you. Claiming bullshit they can't do, making up **** left and right to try and fit in. You had an out at the beginning but you didn't take Door #2, you decided to walk through Door #1 which opens up to a cliff where you are currently falling. Betting $5000 for a video by NOVEMBER... are you ******' kidding me? Do you honestly think that's a "Put up or shut up bet?" In a mere 50'ish posts and 1 picture you've demoralized yourself enough that NO ONE will ever take you seriously. (See Kelm, Bibo, Burial87, Sgt. Stud, E-Rack, and now RJD)

And guys like you wonder why the AMA won't give stunters their own sport, and why the rest of the motorcycling world at large hates stunters?
Old 07-23-2008, 03:08 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by thehate.
dude, don't waste your time anymore... we all know the lowest that bike has been was the few pics coming around a turn in his cul-de-sac followed by a squidly, smokey, DRIVEWAY burnout.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:11 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by Radius
And guys like you wonder why the AMA won't give stunters their own sport, and why the rest of the motorcycling world at large hates stunters?
HAHAHAHAHH... you are obviously EXTREMELY ignorant. Besides, why would Stunt Riding want to be crippled by being a part of the AMA? Stunt Riding is becoming a HUGE sport through independent companies and LARGE CORPORATIONS that are investing their time, money and efforts into the top riders in this sport. Hell, the top riders are already riding for major dealers... Kawasaki, Honda, BMW, all FACTORY SPONSORED RIDERS just like the big boys. The AMA at this point would only hinder Stunt Ridings growth. Before long, the X-Games will be knocking. Go back to riding Cowboy Burnouts on your bike RJC nut swinger!
Old 07-23-2008, 03:11 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

IthinkItsBroke is a decent person

Thanks T-Neck, Now everytime i get blazed im going to laugh when i see a towel..............

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.