What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 02:36 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by MikeM
if he keeps this up, MTV might give him a reality show
or make him the new host of superbikes...hell he already poses on a kawi, just like the current host!

(I keed)

Originally Posted by TL MILLER
hahaha thanks t-neck that made my day.

when i get home im pounding a bottle and getting some super neeto pics lol
Old 07-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Delinquent

j-flights is a decent person

lol this guy tried to add me.. he is whack! his wheelies are weaker than mines!

he's a myspace ryda!
Old 07-21-2008, 02:42 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

LMAO this guys a riot, had to check his myspace

he has "NO SQUID" pictures on his myspace, the same myspace that has pictures of him doing smokey burnouts in his NEIGHBORHOOD
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=38846732

He's pro!
Old 07-21-2008, 02:48 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I remember when I believed he was a major movie producer. and a racer. right around the time I learned I am too gullible, coincidentally.

Those were the days.

Thank goodness my dear widowed friend in Nigeria is going to send me a million dollars for giving her my banking information. I'll never have to worry about trusting posers again.

as long as my free mammogram results come back clear, I can live in peace and luxury.

Guru, let me know when you're done studying those photos, I've been worried sick since you said you found something suspicious...
Old 07-21-2008, 02:50 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

MikeM, you killed the one liners in this thread. I'm still laughing
Old 07-21-2008, 03:00 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

if he keeps this up, MTV might give him a reality show
U know wuts fucked up, he prolly has a better chance than any of us. With the extremely cool photowork.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:00 PM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

this guys the biggest tool ive ever seen....
Old 07-21-2008, 03:01 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

the deaf chick wrote the captions
you ***.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:04 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=416740466

lol
Old 07-21-2008, 03:08 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

:
Originally Posted by stock05
you ***.

Old 07-21-2008, 03:17 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

(As quoted in his Blog)

I am not a stunter

Just so there's no confusion, I am not a stunter. Never have been, never claimed to be. And if you ever see me doing something that resembles a stunt, it was either an accident, or I was demonstrating that something new could be done. In fact you could say that's all I'm interested in, the new, not the old. I like figuring things out. And in figuring things out it has both improved my bike and made me a better rider overall.

But this seems to bother some peeps, especially stunters/riders that hate, because they can't pigeonhole me. And peeps whole can't easily slot you into a catagory, because of lack of information and/or intelligence, usually fall back on trying to label you with terms such as "poser." Only because it's the easiest thing for them to do.

I prefer going fast to doing a stoppie. I like twisties rather than a parking lot. What I am is a guy who has been riding bikes for 20 years, since I was a kid of age 8. I'm a guy who has always been interested in the mechanics and physics of bikes. If I say "gyroscopic precession" as it relates to counter steering or head shake, most people wonder wtf I'm talking about. So these things don't get talked about, except to those folks who want to learn about it.

That said, I respect professional stunters and the time/effort/broken bones they've put into their craft. Hopefully we can all feel the same about each other.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:17 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by T-NECK
I was literally asking hazen TODAY wtf this guys deal is...i still have yet to figure out what he actually does other then myspace pimp.

supposedly he is some type of myspace role model im assuming, right? then why would he post up pics of something so stupid like this??

Gibleys, wTF
Old 07-21-2008, 03:39 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by j-flights
lol this guy tried to add me.. he is whack! his wheelies are weaker than mines!

he's a myspace ryda!
It's hard to imagine a wheelie weaker then that

I'm such a squid
Old 07-21-2008, 03:49 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Who the hell is Rob Durren?
Old 07-21-2008, 03:50 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

I think he's my myspace friend.............what a dbag though.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:59 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Later on today Im gonna have my friends lift my bike completely off the ground while i stand near it. I'll show you guys who the man is.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:01 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Later on today Im gonna have my friends lift my bike completely off the ground while i stand near it. I'll show you guys who the man is.
ahahhaahahaha :YEAH
Old 07-21-2008, 04:05 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

you wont!!
Old 07-21-2008, 04:08 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i dunno this guy and i don't care to know...but i do have an opinion as to the h8.

Old 07-21-2008, 04:16 PM

mikkee is a decent person

what yr doing by posting this thread is making the guy more famous..

Best thing you can do is ignore him.. if he had no friends, and no one left him comments no one would know..

I think he's on my list.. I'm a support the cause and delete em if he is

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.