What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 12:33 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

"i have a video for you"

Old 07-23-2008, 12:35 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD
that's when the shop is scheduled

Photoshop

You already promised the video as proof your not lying, now you change things all around
Old 07-23-2008, 12:37 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by thehate.
OK what do you race? what class and what series? you drag or road race?
HEY **** FACE ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 12:49 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
if you could actually do this you wouldnt be on here asking for money, youd be looking at sponsors asking for money.

come out to xdl and win sickest trick, or go to stuntwars and do the same

dont be a ***** and just post a posed picture

my offer still stands. 5K and its all yours. your the one saying it can't be done... your the one saying i won't/can't/have not done it... so if you really believe what you say you should be willing to put everything on the line. i didn't start this thread. i didn't post that pic here and i never put it up in anyone's face. i wouldn't be here now if that hadn't happened... you guys did that. yep i have to put effort into this and may **** something up good cuz of my back... and if you guys want the vid right here right now your going to pay for it. i sure as **** did.

anyone who's good with this offer pm me your ph # and lets set it up
Old 07-23-2008, 12:52 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

HEY **** FACE ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!!!!
yo, **** face, i don't answer questions to peeps who act like dicks
Old 07-23-2008, 12:52 PM

Old 07-23-2008, 12:53 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Don't make Thad yell, come on now.

I am curious about the racing too.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:54 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RJD
actually no one help me raise the bike. but i did **** up the lower disc in my back,AGAIN, by doing this ****. thank u mr. codeine.. cracked the front fender and fucked up the right side of the bike on a drop... might post the pics.. working to get it good again. I'll be doing MPE by miami stadium on nov. 8th if the city of miami doesn't pitch a bitch fit between now and then, your welcome to join, just bring $. oh yeah read my blog too
whats mpe ?
Old 07-23-2008, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by RJD
yo, **** face, i don't answer questions to peeps who act like dicks
I'm the dick?? your the " innovator/racer" dude I don't hate on people much ask anyone that knows me so this coming from me should mean something

GO ******* SHOOT YOURSELF!!
Old 07-23-2008, 01:07 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

I'm the dick?? your the " innovator/racer" dude I don't hate on people much ask anyone that knows me so this coming from me should mean something

GO ******* SHOOT YOURSELF!!

the first sentence was good. the second one sucked
Old 07-23-2008, 01:09 PM

so what do you race?
Old 07-23-2008, 01:19 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

so what do you race?
if i were pro i'd be SBK... only i wouldn't because like a lot of other racers, including rossi, i believe SBK now sucks *** cuz its become electronic and computerized... but it doesn't matter bcuz i'm not pro. so i drag at immokolee when i can, get group track time at miami speedway when i can... and street race as much as i can where i can against who i can

Last edited by RJD; 07-23-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:24 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott3824
Hey you guys live close to each other. You should meet up and do the trick together in matching uniforms!!!!!!!! :YEAH
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 07-23-2008, 01:25 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

What a joke this guy is. No class, No life, just another poser trying to jump on board a rolling train that left him behind years ago.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:29 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RJD
if i were pro i'd be SBK... only i wouldn't because like a lot of other racers, including rossi, i believe SBK now sucks *** cuz its become electronic and computerized... but it doesn't matter bcuz i'm not pro. so i drag at immokolee when i can, get group track time at miami speedway when i can... and street race as much as i can where i can against who i can
there is no one in immokolee but mexican pickers. i have been through there quite a few times and have never seen 1 bike
Old 07-23-2008, 01:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RJD
actually no one help me raise the bike. but i did **** up the lower disc in my back,AGAIN, by doing this ****. thank u mr. codeine.. cracked the front fender and fucked up the right side of the bike on a drop... might post the pics.. working to get it good again. I'll be doing MPE by miami stadium on nov. 8th if the city of miami doesn't pitch a bitch fit between now and then, your welcome to join, just bring $. oh yeah read my blog too
whats mpe ?
Old 07-23-2008, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by RJD
if i were pro i'd be SBK... only i wouldn't because like a lot of other racers, including rossi, SBK now sucks *** cuz its become electronic and computerized... but it doesn't matter bcuz i'm not pro. so i drag at immokolee when i can and street race as much as i can where i can against who i can
So you don't race?? and if you did you would race World Supper Bike against Rossi? and Rossi sucks???? 1 small problem Rossi races GP not supper bike! dude you are a megalomanic aren't you? and just so you know you are talking to a racer AMRRA #1 plate! and by the looks of your tires you are not very good as a "street racer" KFC and got **** on you son for chicken strips!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 01:39 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

on a side note: BMW is racing World SuperBike next year! I can't wait to see the trickle effect!!! and i believe the traction control is in GP not WSB.

on another note, there is NO WAY to effectively sit on the front fender of a full fairing bike with no axle pegs. i've tried more than once and broken more than one fender.

thad, wish i was racing again...thinking of stealing an r6 from argos for the track this fall.
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

excuse me but what is mpe ?

RJD

RJD is a decent person

So you don't race?? and if you did you would race World Supper Bike against Rossi? and Rossi sucks???? 1 small problem Rossi races GP not supper bike! dude you are a megalomanic aren't you? and just so you know you are talking to a racer AMRRA #1 plate! and by the looks of your tires you are not very good as a "street racer" KFC and got **** on you son for chicken strips!!!
that's rossi's and a lot of others opinion on SBK, i didn't say he raced SBK for **** sakes. and those chicken strips your talkin about? those pics were before I bought the bike, which is why you probably see the previous owner standing next to it

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.