Bike Chase with my boy, not a happy ending

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 08:32 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bike Chase with my boy, not a happy ending

Originally Posted by Yamaha412
his job?.... to pursue 3 rockets for breaking a speed limit on a highway?? at 230 in the morning...? his job is maintain order on the streets not instigate in a ******' high speed chase that could of killed someone.... stupid me for thinking there is such thing as police discretion when it comes to law.... ya thats much more important to chase the bikes than to maintain his post and wait for a potential more neccesary pursuit, maybe a fatal car crash, semi-flipped over, drug shooting who knows, but ya your right man, chase them mother ******* down no matter what!!
haha wow, you are not real bright huh? a state highway patrolman's main focus is V n T. they are employed to patrol state highways and issue citations. and yes even at 230am they are still there to do their job. it being that hour is the reason why they probably continued the pursuit because there is little to no traffic at that time, had it been rush hour im sure it wouldve been different. you think just cuz you have a fast bike you deserve a free ******* pass to speed and not get chased? cmon man, reality check. you break laws, cop see, he chases, you dont stop neither will he.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:55 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

230am is especially the time they going to go after speeders, weavers, conspicuous drivers, why? Because these are the people who are going home after a night out at the bar. hey, so were your buddys, imagine that. the thing about profiling is profiling is usually correct. so this is why they were pursued. cops do the same if ure in a vehicle and vehicles are 10,000lb weapons. dead is dead and you can kill someone all the same.

i think in the end its the governments fault for creating speeding laws. stupid government. FTG
Old 04-03-2010, 10:51 PM

l Bolo l is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
pot meet kettle
Your saying I'm an idiot and should sell my bike?
Old 04-03-2010, 11:40 PM

DEstreetkilla is a decent person

got over 200 chases on my belt and 90% didnt last longer then 30 seconds turns turns turns and loose them bad on accelerations shooting down highway or freeway they wont be far behind
Old 04-04-2010, 01:06 AM

Flbassgod is a decent person

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
They pull you over even when you don't brake any laws
+1... it get's really annoying... sometimes i swear to you it seems like they try to pull you over just to get you to run...
Old 04-04-2010, 01:49 AM

dannymyung is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
your friend isnt real bright, if you cant lose the cops within a few miles youre doing it wrong. ive never had a chase last longer than a couple minutes and ive been in tons of them. you run, expect to be chased and know when to quit.
amen brotha...if you don't lose them within seconds or just a couple minutes, just stop your **** before someone gets killed and your time in jail doubles

a *lucky* couple times i've even been riding wheelies then see the 5-0 and stop my **** and get off of it almost before the cop could cut on his lights because i knew he got me and it wasn't worth it to run given the circumstances (was area i was in, knew i was probably low on fuel, etc); surprisingly, when i've done that the cops literally ask me why i didn't run and don't write me up for a damn thing like they were disappointed and wanted to chase
Old 04-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by DEstreetkilla
got over 200 chases on my belt and 90% didnt last longer then 30 seconds turns turns turns and loose them bad on accelerations shooting down highway or freeway they wont be far behind
i cant ever remember a chase for more then 30 sec. here is my mantra on running . 1# if you dont feel like running that day dont break the law period ,#2 if you are doing something stupid or illegal and the cop sees you first you are not paying enough attention to what you are doing #3 and this is the most important one and ties in directly to #2 if you are going to run dont give the officer a chance to even think he has the slightest chance he is going to get you. dont fkn hesitate you can be a dot on the horizon before he is able to key the radio
Old 04-05-2010, 08:40 AM
Free Riders

AnthonyR6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz
running from cops is dumb , wrecking while doing a poor job at trying to run is dumber. if you are going to speed dont be a sally about it and blow by the state t doing 150 plus , they wont even bother
not true. I blew by a staty doing 175 (probly not but thats what the speedo said) and he was going the other direction on the highway. I just assumed he wouldn't bother turning around and trying to catch up.. I was on that highway for about 10 minutes after that, and the cop comes flying up behind me right before I crossed the border.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:06 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by AnthonyR6
not true. I blew by a staty doing 175 (probly not but thats what the speedo said) and he was going the other direction on the highway. I just assumed he wouldn't bother turning around and trying to catch up.. I was on that highway for about 10 minutes after that, and the cop comes flying up behind me right before I crossed the border.
so you were doin 175 for 10 minutes ? or you slowed down . the math doesnt add up that cop would of had to be doing over 200 to catch a bike that blew by him at 175
Old 04-05-2010, 09:45 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Flbassgod
+1... it get's really annoying... sometimes i swear to you it seems like they try to pull you over just to get you to run...
I don't know where you guys ride... But the only time i have ever had a cop come after me is when i was going down the highway staggered and passed a unmarked charger That is the ONLY time i have had a cop try to pull me over... in 2 years..
Old 04-05-2010, 09:46 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by skillz
so you were doin 175 for 10 minutes ? or you slowed down . the math doesnt add up that cop would of had to be doing over 200 to catch a bike that blew by him at 175
He forgot to tell you it was robocop
Old 04-05-2010, 01:07 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

his job?.... to pursue 3 rockets for breaking a speed limit on a highway?? at 230 in the morning...? his job is maintain order on the streets not instigate in a ******' high speed chase that could of killed someone.... stupid me for thinking there is such thing as police discretion when it comes to law.... ya thats much more important to chase the bikes than to maintain his post and wait for a potential more neccesary pursuit, maybe a fatal car crash, semi-flipped over, drug shooting who knows, but ya your right man, chase them mother ******* down no matter what!!
If this high speed chase could have killed someone, then it's not "just 3 rockets breaking the speed limit" It's 3 rockets threatening the lives of public

If it was so safe for the rockets to speed on the highway, since like you said, it was open, at 230 in the morning with no traffic, then wouldn't it have also been safe for the cop car to pursue them?
Old 04-05-2010, 03:01 PM
Precison Performance Co.

Yamaha412 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
If this high speed chase could have killed someone, then it's not "just 3 rockets breaking the speed limit" It's 3 rockets threatening the lives of public

If it was so safe for the rockets to speed on the highway, since like you said, it was open, at 230 in the morning with no traffic, then wouldn't it have also been safe for the cop car to pursue them?

very true, the only thing can't seem to really grasp though is the whole police discrestion..... like he decided to chase most likely knowing full well he couldn't catch them, ya granted it paid off for him in the LONG run, but he was like 90% of the other officers who dont pursue everything would of been fine. Its done and over, he got his bike back today and its repairable, so lesson learned, and now that state boy has got a good story and perhaps a LOAD of confidence now.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:05 PM
T/C
Squid...

very true, the only thing can't seem to really grasp though is the whole police discrestion..... like he decided to chase most likely knowing full well he couldn't catch them, ya granted it paid off for him in the LONG run, but he was like 90% of the other officers who dont pursue everything would of been fine. Its done and over, he got his bike back today and its repairable, so lesson learned, and now that state boy has got a good story and perhaps a LOAD of confidence now.
I still don't understand why you keep thinking the cop is in the wrong when your dumb *** friend was the one drinking and riding and running from the cops He could have killed himself just riding after drinking? or someone else?... How is that any different then your argument for why the cop should not have chased?
Old 04-05-2010, 03:34 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

I just caught up with all this and all i have to say is...
woo wee wow wow
Old 04-05-2010, 06:25 PM

Mr Incognito is a decent person

You cant honestly read what youre posting and think its legit. A cop "instigated a high speed chase"?! By doing what? His job? If youre speeding, or doing anything else thats gonna get you lit up, then the cop isnt "instigating" anything by turning his lights on. Its the law to pull over, and if youre dumbass buddy decides that a 65 dollar speeding ticket is worth his life (and apperantly his 08 6R) then how is that the cops fault? If they light up some idiot in a cage thats speeding, and the car takes off are they supposed to just say **** it, were not chasing?

Just admit that your buddy was a moron, got lit up, and was too slow to get away from a cop car, and quit trying to act like anything was the cops fault.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:39 PM

chili88gt is a decent person

If that is not part of his job, why don't you tell us what his job is?

Half the time i have been stopped on the freeway or even on my fiddy, is because i was called in on- that being said, if i am not mistaken, once an officer gets a call or sees something like that, they are REQUIRED to stop. How would the public view police if the public saw that police didn't come after us when we were clearly doing something illegal?

Originally Posted by T/C
He forgot to tell you it was robocop
Bwahahahahaha
Old 04-07-2010, 05:37 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

On a side note about cops instigating

I have a friend that knows a few police officers, and he says, (especially in the south end, the bad part of our town) that if its late at night, and the cop sees a suspicious car, they will turn around, just to see what the car does..

And they say, fairly often, the car will speed up and try to avoid the cop.. Then the cop has probable cause to pull them over for speeding/driving wrecklessly/whatever laws they break!
Old 04-07-2010, 06:12 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ya but if they wanna see what ur up to they will say you did whatever to justify a stop....who is gonna argue?? only you, and no one cares what you say when its your word aginst the upright lawmans word....
Old 04-07-2010, 06:26 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by beardo
^^^ya but if they wanna see what ur up to they will say you did whatever to justify a stop....who is gonna argue?? only you, and no one cares what you say when its your word aginst the upright lawmans word....
yup been pulled over for "doing a wheelie" when i was actually leaving the stunt spot and when i told him i wasnt he said my lights werent street legal and i told him they were, this dude straight up told me WITH LIKE 2 OFFICERS RIGHT THERE "hell cite me for whatever he wanted".. then he ran my name and was stoked to find out i was on probation so I ended up getting arrested cus apparently getting pulled over can violate the terms

Quick Reply: Bike Chase with my boy, not a happy ending