Bike Chase with my boy, not a happy ending

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 07:03 PM
needs a gpr

gsx_r_zoom is a decent person
Re: Bike Chase with my boy, not a happy ending

+1 to knowing location if you run. was on 3rd street in jax beach i didnt have my plate on, i wasnt doing anything wrong at all, as soon as i passed the cop he was on me he didn't hit his lights until i turned to run and wham dead end no where to go and 2 other chargers pulled up with him... bike had some rash so i told him i just wrecked it and lost the tag i had registration so he let me go. he told me he wouldn't have pulled me over if i would have just stayed on 3rd and not make it as if i was about to run. HE WANTED ME TO RUN !

buddy just got pulled over for doing 30 over on Atlantic an kernan over the new over pass ! had a girl on the back , his bike is geared up and was a speed trap set up, some times u just cant run.$1000 plus court fees down the drain. Stunt shine< BIG FINE...

Last edited by gsx_r_zoom; 04-07-2010 at 07:09 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:51 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kawaslut
yup been pulled over for "doing a wheelie" when i was actually leaving the stunt spot and when i told him i wasnt he said my lights werent street legal and i told him they were, this dude straight up told me WITH LIKE 2 OFFICERS RIGHT THERE "hell cite me for whatever he wanted".. then he ran my name and was stoked to find out i was on probation so I ended up getting arrested cus apparently getting pulled over can violate the terms
such bs.....freedom is just a word in this country..... but i gotta say i would rather be here than n e where els!
Old 04-07-2010, 09:22 PM
In need of steel

7th gear is a decent person

Radio's will always be faster than a cop car
Old 04-07-2010, 09:44 PM

wreckin_repsol is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
by staying on the highway like some ******* idiots. some ppl dont realize its not the top speed of your bike that helps you get away, its the acceleration.

+1
and theres the answer to getting away from the 5-0
Old 04-08-2010, 01:31 AM

redbuell is a decent person

I ride a F4i with no tag (salvage) about 70 miles round trip every day but don't speed too much and have passed several cop and even had them behind me and never had them look twice. Here as long as you are not doing something stupid then they won't **** with you too much. And yea drinking + riding/ running = you get what you ask for. I had a buddy pass away two weeks ago tonight from drinking and riding not even running. It is just not worth it, I also have a baby on the way and I want to be here when he or she is born.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:16 AM

Desperado is a decent person

Ftp !!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 08:50 AM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

Originally Posted by beardo
^^^ya but if they wanna see what ur up to they will say you did whatever to justify a stop....who is gonna argue?? only you, and no one cares what you say when its your word aginst the upright lawmans word....
Police state, the cops are now all powerful.

It is nice to have them on your side though. I lived with a Constable in Houston Texas (they have arresting authority of the Governor) and he got me out of several tickets, and he said he had no problem with me stunting on the highway. He would take his Ford Lightning out there and block traffic for me and if I got pulled he had his lights in the truck and had jurisdiction authority over even the State Patrol.

Does anyone know if PoPoRider in Houston TX still stunts? He is HPD also.

Cops words will always be heard over civilian though. If I have no safety net I trailer my bike to avoid tickets. Insurance is KILLING me!
Old 04-08-2010, 09:00 AM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

Originally Posted by Yamaha412
so, i just slpit off from my dudes at like 10pm last night. I continue my night then head home around 230 am. I open my windows to my apt. and begin to eat some cinnamon toast crunch in quiet peace. Meanwhile my peace is broken, by the screaming of a few bikes on the highway roughly 2 miles away, so in my head i'm like " damn they are getting it" and continue to listen. Well its getting louder and closer.

Now imagine a small town with a speed limit of 25 and a school near by. well i live right on the strip and i go to my window as they head my way. 3 bikes go tearing past in triple digits easy, then 6 or 7 seconds later a state boy behind them. Well i recogonized the 2 bikes as my buddies who i just early departed from. Ya it was cool but i just had a bad feeling about the direction they were heading in, due to it being dark and wooded and i knew they have been drinking. So without getting into detail about waiting and whatnot to hear from them, i contacted the one kids GF and told her whats going on, ( i wouldnt want that on my concious of me knowing the police chase and have somthing happen and i didnt tell anyone) so she is panicing, and i tell her to go sit at a certain location where i knew they would try and circle around. well 2 of them make it there and my good buddy was the one missing. ( this is the kid whose GF i contacted) so she is freaking out. bout ten minutes goes by and he calls her from the back of the squad car.

He ended up smashing into a guard rail at 75 totaling the bike,but walked away, so thats the good news. Here's the F*ed up part. There were 2 cops in the one squad car, and the passenger officer goes up to my buddy and says " listen, i told my driver to stop chasing these kids 4 seperate times, but he continued to chase you guys. i didnt want an accident to happen, and it did." He openly admitted he was terrified while sitting in the car for 40 miles, YES 40 miles on the Highway, then these back roads. Now ive ran from cops with these same guys B4 and were successful, but watever this cop had under that Crown Vic, stayed right with them.

Im posting this because, this incident nearly cost my buddy his life all because they were doing 85-90 on the highway when the cop decided to pursue them, and them chased for 40 miles and ended up causing this accident, now my buddy is out his bike and doesnt even want to ride anymore due to his GF being pregnant and he doesnt want to risk it anymore, So in the end this cops "COWBOY" like actions almost ended fataly, if he would have backed of they were on their way home. and would have been able to ride another day
If your buddy had known how to ride better he wouldn't have nearly died. You CAN'T blame the cops because it's not like they bumped his back tire and sent him into the rail. If they had then blame them 100%.

Your buddy is the one at fault, the cop was doing his job. Don't blame the cop because your boy couldn't run. He drank, he was speeding, he ran, he crashed, he made the choices. End of story. He is lucky he is not a fatality, and if he did die it still WOULD NOT BE THE COPS FAULT!

Last edited by KillTheStreet; 04-08-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:13 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by gsx_r_zoom
+1 to knowing location if you run. was on 3rd street in jax beach i didnt have my plate on, i wasnt doing anything wrong at all, as soon as i passed the cop he was on me he didn't hit his lights until i turned to run and wham dead end no where to go and 2 other chargers pulled up with him... bike had some rash so i told him i just wrecked it and lost the tag i had registration so he let me go. he told me he wouldn't have pulled me over if i would have just stayed on 3rd and not make it as if i was about to run. HE WANTED ME TO RUN !

buddy just got pulled over for doing 30 over on Atlantic an kernan over the new over pass ! had a girl on the back , his bike is geared up and was a speed trap set up, some times u just cant run.$1000 plus court fees down the drain. Stunt shine< BIG FINE...
You sir are a dumb ***
Old 04-08-2010, 11:02 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

this thread has gotten quite ghay....
Old 04-08-2010, 11:06 AM
T/C
Squid...

this thread has gotten quite ghay....
No your gay

Okay, okay... YOu got me a cheap round bar no your not
Old 04-08-2010, 11:27 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
This is all based in NYC though. I dont know about upstate NY. I only got chased once in syracuse and the state trooper knew where i was staying and the next day came to the house and just bullshitted with me.. Cool guy..lol
****** Eric Staaaaaay Running from cops.........NO plate, no reg, no insur... Ridin' Dirt Mcgirt
Old 04-08-2010, 12:37 PM

WILL215 is a decent person

Originally Posted by T/C
You sir are a dumb ***

bwahahahahahaaha
Old 04-08-2010, 03:22 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

such bs.....freedom is just a word in this country..... but i gotta say i would rather be here than n e where els!
true true
Old 04-08-2010, 03:58 PM

B-Law is a decent person

Originally Posted by blee
You say the cop has cowboy actions,but your friend was the dumb *** who decided to run from the cops,hmmmmm who is to blame for this whole thing,obviously there would've been NO chase if he didn't run.so quit being a retard tryin to pass the blame when you know damn well it's thier own fault.
I never cease to be amazed sometimes.......
Old 04-08-2010, 06:15 PM
needs a gpr

Originally Posted by T/C
You sir are a dumb ***
lol... no i scrapped it on jtb and i lost the whole stock tail section, i was waiting for the fender eliminator to come in. i called JSO and reported it as stolen for a free replacement tag and new decals registration...
Old 04-08-2010, 06:16 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by gsx_r_zoom
lol... no i scrapped it on jtb and i lost the whole stock tail section, i was waiting for the fender eliminator to come in. i called JSO and reported it as stolen for a free replacement tag and new decals registration...
Well that is a good reason... But i mean the fact that you said you were doing nothing wrong.. But you had no plate..
Old 04-08-2010, 10:28 PM
needs a gpr

Originally Posted by T/C
Well that is a good reason... But i mean the fact that you said you were doing nothing wrong.. But you had no plate..
no no no i mean i was like speeding or doing anything stupid was at like 1 am i literally drove by him and i kinda glanced behind me and i saw him pull out he was parallel parked and he got right behind me. i never stop for cops but i had no idea they were doing new construction down by the beach so i was like WTF!@ and pulled a BS story. hell the bike could have been stolen he never even checked my license or the vin etc. FTP never in my life has a cop ever actually helped me with ****. and even when u do call them to help you, it ends up costing you more in the end. I/e old bitch doesn't stop at stop sign u swerve to avoid bike goes down, call the police they tell you its a single car accident because you didn't hit the car. let it be a lesson if your ***** gonna go down make sure you hit their car so their INS has to pay for the damages. Matter fact on beach blvd last year off duty COP speeding in a city truck cut me and 2 other drivers off, got in the middle lane he then attempted to cut off the car in the far right lane, the car sped up cop hit his breaks,traffic light was yellow and turned red and here i am boxed in literally like 10 feet away after he swerved back in my lane... i hit the back of his truck. witness's all in my favor. COPS on duty arrive and tell me its my fault for hitting him and not stopping. No lawyer in jax wants the case because the most they can make off the city is 15% FTP

Last edited by gsx_r_zoom; 04-08-2010 at 10:32 PM. Reason: TRUE STORIES of JSO DICKS
Old 04-08-2010, 11:10 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by T/C
No your gay

you have hurt my only feeling....lol

Okay, okay... YOu got me a cheap round bar no your not
Old 04-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

YO Beardo,sup bub,Come on over to SR,I been over there lately,I logged back onto SL for a few minutes and I already feel like I'm gettin dumber by the second,I gotta go before I turn retarded and start being rude or mean again.

**** EVERYONE ON STUNT LI... Ahhhhh!!! Nope... I'm not gonna lose it again,you'd be proud of my new "nice guy" leaf I've turned over.BWAHAHAHA
But I better go before I say something that will make somebody cry.LOL

Quick Reply: Bike Chase with my boy, not a happy ending