Bike Chase with my boy, not a happy ending

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 12:42 AM
me+urmom=u

dankryder is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Chase with my boy, not a happy ending

Originally Posted by beardo
if you dont run you dont wreck.... if you dont speed you wont get pulled over and need to make the choice to run not the cops fault here
cop
Old 04-09-2010, 09:03 AM

maverickxp is a decent person

ah, the joys of stupidity, ive only ran a few times, but when i did, it ended faster than it started. punch that **** as fast as she'll go and turn alot. left, right, left, right, gone... and if you drink and ride your a *** and shouldnt have a bike.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:33 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blee
YO Beardo,sup bub,Come on over to SR,I been over there lately,I logged back onto SL for a few minutes and I already feel like I'm gettin dumber by the second,I gotta go before I turn retarded and start being rude or mean again.

**** EVERYONE ON STUNT LI... Ahhhhh!!! Nope... I'm not gonna lose it again,you'd be proud of my new "nice guy" leaf I've turned over.BWAHAHAHA
But I better go before I say something that will make somebody cry.LOL
hahahah im proud of you blee....lol i hit them both but i hardly ever see you on, maybe need to subscribe to som e new threads, or at least check new posts...lol ill see you around buddy!! oh ya i got rid of those rotors....sry
Originally Posted by dankryder
cop
you got me.....but i just want to know how you figured it out? i would have gotten away w/ it too if it werent for you pestky kids....hahaha
Old 04-09-2010, 10:43 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

hahahah im proud of you blee....lol i hit them both but i hardly ever see you on, maybe need to subscribe to som e new threads, or at least check new posts...lol ill see you around buddy!! oh ya i got rid of those rotors....sry

you got me.....but i just want to know how you figured it out? i would have gotten away w/ it too if it werent for you pestky kids....hahaha

Lol Beardo you know you are a cop stop lieing...

And i am a ******* millionaire
Old 04-09-2010, 12:20 PM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

you got me.....but i just want to know how you figured it out? i would have gotten away w/ it too if it werent for you pestky kids and that damned dog....hahaha
Scooby doo reference?