Bike Chase with my boy, not a happy ending

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 11:31 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bike Chase with my boy, not a happy ending

rookie runners
Old 04-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

How does a cop keep up with you for 40 miles BEFORE he even hit twistes?
Old 04-03-2010, 12:31 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toneth
How does a cop keep up with you for 40 miles BEFORE he even hit twistes?
by staying on the highway like some ******* idiots. some ppl dont realize its not the top speed of your bike that helps you get away, its the acceleration.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:46 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Running from cops is sooooo 2005.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:02 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

If you cant run ??,,,,,THEN DONT !!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	munich-manwhocouldntdance.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	238231  
Old 04-03-2010, 01:57 AM

l Bolo l is a decent person

Your an idiot and your boy should sell his bike, he's garbage at riding.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:26 AM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
i <3 Stuntlife!!
agreed!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 03:30 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by l Bolo l
Your an idiot and your boy should sell his bike, he's garbage at riding.
pot meet kettle
Old 04-03-2010, 04:24 AM

haynmogli is a decent person

lol at the part that its the cops fault
Old 04-03-2010, 09:14 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
pot meet kettle

I thought the same thing

Old 04-03-2010, 09:29 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

by staying on the highway like some ******* idiots. some ppl dont realize its not the top speed of your bike that helps you get away, its the acceleration.
But but but... my bike can go like 140
Old 04-03-2010, 11:36 AM

zookiezook is a decent person

word .. and i dont know what the state laws are in ohio but i know in ny there not supposed to chase you if youre going over 100 or something like that ... although everything was yur boys fault i guess id still try and see if he can get all charges dropped in court ... but yea i just got my license so im trying to stay legit now no more law breaking for me ..... hopefully
Old 04-03-2010, 11:44 AM

Mr Incognito is a decent person

I love it how when people run from the fuzz, they talk about it like theyre badass when they get away, but when they finally get caught its always the cops fault. If youre drinking and riding then youre a ****** moron anyways, but if in 40 miles you cant outrun the cops, then you might want to consider just pulling over next time.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:54 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

if you dont run you dont wreck.... if you dont speed you wont get pulled over and need to make the choice to run not the cops fault here
Old 04-03-2010, 12:09 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

pot meet kettle
Old 04-03-2010, 12:13 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

I don't get how so many people blame all this kinda **** on the cops... they are just doing there job... we are the people in the wrong.. If you have a problem with it don't ride the streets... If you do ride the streets be able to get away or man up... Hate on me if you want but that is all it comes down too ... (And yes some cops are ****** but not every single one of them)
Old 04-03-2010, 12:45 PM

Lil High Risk will become famous soon enough

my first bike was a ninja 250 and I was on the highway weaving in and out of cars "I know had to do on a 250 lol" but some cops got behind me and hit the lights and I pulled over right away cuz no one would run from the cops on a 250. when I stoped they kept going. either they had more pressing business or thought I would run when they pulled over and stoped. but if they knew it was a 250 they would have known it was no chance of me getting away. but dont worry I got ZX6R now
Old 04-03-2010, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by zookiezook
word .. and i dont know what the state laws are in ohio but i know in ny there not supposed to chase you if youre going over 100 or something like that ... although everything was yur boys fault i guess id still try and see if he can get all charges dropped in court ... but yea i just got my license so im trying to stay legit now no more law breaking for me ..... hopefully
thats a department policy(not state). each department has their own policy on chases and most of the time they leave it to the discretion of the ranking officer. meaning that, if officer dick starts chasing you, he will be in constant radio contact with sgt **** relaying information about speed, direction of travel, etc.... and sgt **** will make the decision to continue pursuit, cancel pursuit or an order to attempt to follow. ive never seen a chase in ny get called off.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:55 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

thats a department policy(not state). each department has their own policy on chases and most of the time they leave it to the discretion of the ranking officer. meaning that, if officer dick starts chasing you, he will be in constant radio contact with sgt **** relaying information about speed, direction of travel, etc.... and sgt **** will make the decision to continue pursuit, cancel pursuit or an order to attempt to follow. ive never seen a chase in ny get called off.

I've seen NY chases get called off alot.. And according to my step father who is a retired 25 year nypd cop/detective. When a nypd officer chases you, they dont put it over the radio because they are NOT suppose to be chasing you..
Old 04-03-2010, 12:57 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

This is all based in NYC though. I dont know about upstate NY. I only got chased once in syracuse and the state trooper knew where i was staying and the next day came to the house and just bullshitted with me.. Cool guy..lol

Quick Reply: Bike Chase with my boy, not a happy ending