Bike Chase with my boy, not a happy ending

Old 04-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Precison Performance Co.

Yamaha412 is a decent person
Bike Chase with my boy, not a happy ending

so, i just slpit off from my dudes at like 10pm last night. I continue my night then head home around 230 am. I open my windows to my apt. and begin to eat some cinnamon toast crunch in quiet peace. Meanwhile my peace is broken, by the screaming of a few bikes on the highway roughly 2 miles away, so in my head i'm like " damn they are getting it" and continue to listen. Well its getting louder and closer.

Now imagine a small town with a speed limit of 25 and a school near by. well i live right on the strip and i go to my window as they head my way. 3 bikes go tearing past in triple digits easy, then 6 or 7 seconds later a state boy behind them. Well i recogonized the 2 bikes as my buddies who i just early departed from. Ya it was cool but i just had a bad feeling about the direction they were heading in, due to it being dark and wooded and i knew they have been drinking. So without getting into detail about waiting and whatnot to hear from them, i contacted the one kids GF and told her whats going on, ( i wouldnt want that on my concious of me knowing the police chase and have somthing happen and i didnt tell anyone) so she is panicing, and i tell her to go sit at a certain location where i knew they would try and circle around. well 2 of them make it there and my good buddy was the one missing. ( this is the kid whose GF i contacted) so she is freaking out. bout ten minutes goes by and he calls her from the back of the squad car.

He ended up smashing into a guard rail at 75 totaling the bike,but walked away, so thats the good news. Here's the F*ed up part. There were 2 cops in the one squad car, and the passenger officer goes up to my buddy and says " listen, i told my driver to stop chasing these kids 4 seperate times, but he continued to chase you guys. i didnt want an accident to happen, and it did." He openly admitted he was terrified while sitting in the car for 40 miles, YES 40 miles on the Highway, then these back roads. Now ive ran from cops with these same guys B4 and were successful, but watever this cop had under that Crown Vic, stayed right with them.

Im posting this because, this incident nearly cost my buddy his life all because they were doing 85-90 on the highway when the cop decided to pursue them, and them chased for 40 miles and ended up causing this accident, now my buddy is out his bike and doesnt even want to ride anymore due to his GF being pregnant and he doesnt want to risk it anymore, So in the end this cops "COWBOY" like actions almost ended fataly, if he would have backed of they were on their way home. and would have been able to ride another day
Old 04-02-2010, 07:42 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bike Chase with my boy, not a happy ending

If i ever ride with you. Dont call my gf telling her im being chased. I rather her not freak out and thinking if im coming home or not..

And you cant put full blame on the cop, your friend was still running.. FTP.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Hitman1969

Hitman1969 is a decent person

Dude, thats f__ced up..at least your buddys ok. We did a ride out in the northwest suburbs of Illinois last night and a lot of the cops out that way were in Chargers. Ive never ran from 5-0 because Im still pretty new on two wheels..BUT..would I?? depends. I would definitely have to be in territory that Im familiar with...again, glad your guy is ok. Police can be ******** sometimes. Its more about their pride than it is keeping people safe.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:57 PM
MVS

vegasrider2005 is a decent person

dont break laws if you dont want a chase
Old 04-02-2010, 07:59 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by vegasrider2005

+1
Old 04-02-2010, 08:14 PM

chili88gt is a decent person

+154735461684
Old 04-02-2010, 08:28 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i hope youre not seriously thinking anyone should be sympathizing with you friend? i agree cops shouldnt pursue bikes at a high rate of speed but not for the sake of protecting the biker, for the sake of protecting the public from a 5000 lb vehicle flying through the streets. also your friend isnt real bright, if you cant lose the cops within a few miles youre doing it wrong. ive never had a chase last longer than a couple minutes and ive been in tons of them. you run, expect to be chased and know when to quit.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:49 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Yamaha412
Im posting this because, this incident nearly cost my buddy his life all because they were doing 85-90 on the highway when the cop decided to pursue them, and them chased for 40 miles and ended up causing this accident, now my buddy is out his bike and doesnt even want to ride anymore due to his GF being pregnant and he doesnt want to risk it anymore, So in the end this cops "COWBOY" like actions almost ended fataly, if he would have backed of they were on their way home. and would have been able to ride another day

hahaha The sad part about this post is that somewhere in your mind, you honestly believe the **** you just typed
Old 04-02-2010, 08:50 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

They pull you over even when you don't brake any laws
Old 04-02-2010, 09:03 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i hope youre not seriously thinking anyone should be sympathizing with you friend? i agree cops shouldnt pursue bikes at a high rate of speed but not for the sake of protecting the biker, for the sake of protecting the public from a 5000 lb vehicle flying through the streets. also your friend isnt real bright, if you cant lose the cops within a few miles youre doing it wrong. ive never had a chase last longer than a couple minutes and ive been in tons of them. you run, expect to be chased and know when to quit.
+10000000000000000000000
Old 04-02-2010, 09:12 PM
StarBoyz Rider

StarBoyKevin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yamaha412
so, i just slpit off from my dudes at like 10pm last night. I continue my night then head home around 230 am. I open my windows to my apt. and begin to eat some cinnamon toast crunch in quiet peace. Meanwhile my peace is broken, by the screaming of a few bikes on the highway roughly 2 miles away, so in my head i'm like " damn they are getting it" and continue to listen. Well its getting louder and closer.

Now imagine a small town with a speed limit of 25 and a school near by. well i live right on the strip and i go to my window as they head my way. 3 bikes go tearing past in triple digits easy, then 6 or 7 seconds later a state boy behind them. Well i recogonized the 2 bikes as my buddies who i just early departed from. Ya it was cool but i just had a bad feeling about the direction they were heading in, due to it being dark and wooded and i knew they have been drinking. So without getting into detail about waiting and whatnot to hear from them, i contacted the one kids GF and told her whats going on, ( i wouldnt want that on my concious of me knowing the police chase and have somthing happen and i didnt tell anyone) so she is panicing, and i tell her to go sit at a certain location where i knew they would try and circle around. well 2 of them make it there and my good buddy was the one missing. ( this is the kid whose GF i contacted) so she is freaking out. bout ten minutes goes by and he calls her from the back of the squad car.

He ended up smashing into a guard rail at 75 totaling the bike,but walked away, so thats the good news. Here's the F*ed up part. There were 2 cops in the one squad car, and the passenger officer goes up to my buddy and says " listen, i told my driver to stop chasing these kids 4 seperate times, but he continued to chase you guys. i didnt want an accident to happen, and it did." He openly admitted he was terrified while sitting in the car for 40 miles, YES 40 miles on the Highway, then these back roads. Now ive ran from cops with these same guys B4 and were successful, but watever this cop had under that Crown Vic, stayed right with them.

whats up with the wrecked bike? wanna sell it
Old 04-02-2010, 09:15 PM
MVS

vegasrider2005 is a decent person

Originally Posted by StarBoyKevin
whats up with the wrecked bike? wanna sell it
hahahaha help pay for his baby
Old 04-02-2010, 09:21 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

You say the cop has cowboy actions,but your friend was the dumb *** who decided to run from the cops,hmmmmm who is to blame for this whole thing,obviously there would've been NO chase if he didn't run.so quit being a retard tryin to pass the blame when you know damn well it's thier own fault.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:26 PM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by blee
You say the cop has cowboy actions,but your friend was the dumb *** who decided to run from the cops,hmmmmm who is to blame for this whole thing,obviously there would've been NO chase if he didn't run.so quit being a retard tryin to pass the blame when you know damn well it's thier own fault.

i <3 Stuntlife!!
Old 04-02-2010, 09:36 PM

600flipper is a decent person

booya
Old 04-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

running from cops is dumb , wrecking while doing a poor job at trying to run is dumber. if you are going to speed dont be a sally about it and blow by the state t doing 150 plus , they wont even bother
Old 04-02-2010, 10:46 PM
StarBoyz Rider

StarBoyKevin is an unknown quantity at this point

lol i dont understand how u run for that long. he should have never been running.. I know people who run on geared 600s everyday and get away in about 3 minutes...
Old 04-02-2010, 10:56 PM

colbi2906 is a decent person

both r at fault. But still a crazy story.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:16 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

i dont really feel sorry for the guy who ran. first, he was drinking. thats strike one. then he ran and took over 20 miles and still didnt get away? strike two. then you say that its the cops fault he wrecked? strike three. youre outta your ******* mind. if he knew how to ride good, he could get away. if he cant ride that good, he shouldnt try running
Old 04-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by blee
Originally Posted by skillz
running from cops is dumb , wrecking while doing a poor job at trying to run is dumber. if you are going to speed dont be a sally about it and blow by the state t doing 150 plus , they wont even bother

maybe the cop was having a boring night and needed some excitement...

and if he has a kid on the way he shouldnt have been drinking, then riding...then running from a cop to begin with

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bike Chase with my boy, not a happy ending