hey nags, look at this scammer using your bike

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 12:19 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person
Re: hey nags, look at this scammer using your bike

Originally Posted by Dave5point0
good, chillin in chicago, literally. Its cold as phuk here at night, gotta wear a jacket, sucks. I saw you on tv the other day with a green tank on the kawi? Looks like christmas.
you oviously havn't lived in chicago long if you call this weather right now cold hah

hey were do you ride at/ with?
Old 07-15-2008, 12:53 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dave5point0
^lol, and now when you put it on craigslist, people may flag it again.... make sure when you relist it you say its soooo famous that scammers have used the pictures of it.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:11 AM

Dave5point0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
you oviously havn't lived in chicago long if you call this weather right now cold hah

hey were do you ride at/ with?
well i'm from chicagoland way back in the day, moved to FL, got climatized real quick, never wore a jacket. Now that i'm back up here its phuking awesome during the day, but at night when its 60, with no jacket, doing a buck 20 on butterfield road, its rather chilly.....

but yea, i'm in the naperville area, ride with lots of different people. Danny that had a couple clapped out f4i's and now has a yellow gix750 is on here alot and i ride with him sometimes. We usaully meet up in downtown naperville mostly cause its an easy meeting place, jump on 88 or 55 to head to the city or stay local and cause trouble on 75th......
Old 07-15-2008, 02:41 AM
Call the Coast Guard!

LRMzx636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats nuts
Old 07-15-2008, 04:30 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats nutz
Old 07-15-2008, 09:16 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Flagged for removal now!

I had some people try and scam me on there before. I got an email when I posted some **** for sale saying I want to buy your item I will send you a check and we'll send someone to pick it up. I was asking 300 for it and they sent me a check for 920 and they said go cash it and western-union us the rest (to cover shipping) I took it to that bank and they said it was fake as ****. I ended up brining that to the police I don't know if anything will come of it. But **** scamers!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 10:13 AM

wastedrubber is a decent person

I love how in all the adds it says he "always babied the motorcycle" with pictures of spreaders and stoppies haha
Old 07-15-2008, 02:36 PM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wastedrubber
I love how in all the adds it says he "always babied the motorcycle" with pictures of spreaders and stoppies haha
Old 07-15-2008, 02:36 PM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

*bump*
Old 07-15-2008, 04:50 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hello and thank you for your e-mail.
I need to tell you that I am in California now. This BIKE is in excellent working condition, no scratches, flaws or any kind
of damage, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions and comes with a clear title, always garaged...
This is the second time when I am trying to sell my motorcycle. First time I tried eBay,cause I am using their services since 2003.
Let me explain how the story goes, roughly. I sent the motorcycle through the eBay Vehicle Protection Program to a buyer from Florida.
I've paid all the shipping fees from my own pocket and when eBay requested the payment from the buyer,he refused... he told me after 2 days that his loan had been rejected.
I don't know what else I can say now... I am really upset with the situation.
I don't have time to waste with another auction or anything else. We can have this done via eBay,cause the bike is still in their custody.
eBay will keep us safe and I will not be worried, and I guess that you won't be worried either.
The price includes all the taxes and fees, therefore you don't have to worry about anything of this matter. The delivery will be completed in max 2-3 days.

Should you find that the motorcycle is not as I've described it, you can return it to me on my expense. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Let me know if you are still interested.

Thank you!

Old 07-15-2008, 05:19 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

same here

Hello and thank you for your e-mail.
I need to tell you that I am in California now. This BIKE is in excellent working condition, no scratches, flaws or any kind
of damage, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions and comes with a clear title, always garaged...
This is the second time when I am trying to sell my motorcycle. First time I tried eBay,cause I am using their services since 2003.
Let me explain how the story goes, roughly. I sent the motorcycle through the eBay Vehicle Protection Program to a buyer from Florida.
I've paid all the shipping fees from my own pocket and when eBay requested the payment from the buyer,he refused... he told me after 2 days that his loan had been rejected.
I don't know what else I can say now... I am really upset with the situation.
I don't have time to waste with another auction or anything else. We can have this done via eBay,cause the bike is still in their custody.
eBay will keep us safe and I will not be worried, and I guess that you won't be worried either.
The price includes all the taxes and fees, therefore you don't have to worry about anything of this matter. The delivery will be completed in max 2-3 days.

Should you find that the motorcycle is not as I've described it, you can return it to me on my expense. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Let me know if you are still interested.

Thank you!
Old 07-15-2008, 06:34 PM

hanasanaide is a decent person

damn, its like they don't even try anymore, they sent the bike before they got paid? hahah
Old 07-15-2008, 07:07 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

LOL Send it to http://www.419eater.com/index.htm

Those guys are ******* awesome! They have even had scammers tattoo themselves, had the SCAMMERS send THEM money, and just generally tear apart potential scammers and make them waste time and money!!
Old 07-15-2008, 07:16 PM

tokyojrock is an unknown quantity at this point

To those that emailed him (them) you just gave your email to a phish....prepare for the SPAM.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:30 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
If you used $20 worth of Black Spraypaint it would be sold by now

Not that I dont like the color, but black looks nasty on a 929
5 cans of Rustoleum Flat black

Name:  9two9-3.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  80.9 KB
Old 07-15-2008, 11:12 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

now thats great
Old 07-16-2008, 12:55 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JackMan
5 cans of Rustoleum Flat black

from this pic it kicks *** .... why put more if its gonna get scratched again