Super keen rider from Australia :)

Old 10-10-2012, 01:56 PM

elliotfmx is a decent person
Super keen rider from Australia :)

Hey!
I'm 18 from Australia and I've worked at 2 motorcycle shops, recently left my last job at a Honda dealership (didn't last long ) to train and ride freestyle motocross full time! For FMX, with a group of friends I am currently working on setting up a riding based apparel and freestyle show business (also I think it holds potential to grow into other things in the future). I'm sponsored by BTO Sports and get support from a few other brands.

As for stunts on the road I am relatively new to it but I hold a lot of interest in getting into the sport. I just sold my WR250X so I can move up to a larger bike. On the WR I did a bit of stunting on but never got too serious on setting it up correctly. For my next bike I am looking at a Ducati Hypermotard, I've got a feeling I might get people telling me to look at other models but I don't have a fun time riding sport bikes. (Any opinions on this please direct to my other thread https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...permotard.html)

I'm always interested in meeting or talking to other riders, locally, nationally or internationally and getting involved with events, videos etc. Feel free to look me up on Facebook, search Elliot Clark. I started making videos as a hobby and it basically has lead me to what I am doing now.
This is my FMX Promo video on one of my accounts:
My Hookit Sponsorship account:
http://www.hookit.com/members/elliotfmx/

And here are a few photos of my riding. The FMX one was taken the other day, first decent ride since I broke my arm into 5 pieces

See you out there