New Member, few questins

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 04:38 PM

ProStunts is a decent person
New Member, few questins

Hey guys, I'm a stunt performer (currently only do fights\dying, etc, I've died four times on the television show Nikita, lol. My friend calls me the kenny - south park - of Nikita)

Anyways, I wanted to get into stunts on a motorcycle as well, and I currently own a 250 ninja (2007) learning to manoeuvre on the road safely.

Would it be possible to learn any stunts on a 250 safely, and without destroying the bike (things like clutch, etc, not from falls)

Any advice would be appreciated, also when I do get a new bike (eventually will upgrade) what would be a good bike to go to?

Also, out of curiousity, what would be THE best bike for stunting out there? Like what do pros use?

Anyway any advice\tips\etc would be great or links to articles\ other threads with answers to questions.

Thanks
Old 10-07-2012, 02:15 AM

inlove2marrow is a decent person
Re: New Member, few questins

my mom is a fanatic about that show lol (nikkita) , so it is possible to stunt on any bike , some easier then others , how ever there are certain bikes that need to be heavily braced or modified to take the beating because you are going to drop you bike atleast a thousand times before your a pro , you can put on front hub sliders and rear hub sliders , to protect your bike when you drop it , how ever to go full on into stuntin you are going to put your bike at risk of having stuff on it broken , and probably more then once , so if its not in your pocket right now you might just want to buy a bike with no title or something and turn it into just a stunt bike , any way just spend awhile checkng things out and thinking about what exactly and what you want to get out of going into stuntin ( with motorcycles ) , in any case good luck and stay safe ! always wear your gear! best regards , zen
Old 10-07-2012, 08:44 AM

ProStunts is a decent person
Re: New Member, few questins

Thanks bud, yeah was planning on getting all of the cages and what not for protection once I got a bike that would be good for stunting on.

Thanks for the advice, all the best