Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person
Re: Power Wheelies just as good as Clutch Ups

clutch
Old 10-02-2008, 10:27 PM

Dub_B83 is a decent person

oh ****!

A dum MH thread made it to stunt life...

Liter bike riders can power it up all they want and chase bp forever if they want... Just stay the hell out of my lots! Who needs someone flying by you at 95mph when your trying to practice something that requires something more than a fast wrist and luck.

Someone give me a beer and start the grill...
Old 10-03-2008, 12:13 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Dub_B83
oh ****!

A dum MH thread made it to stunt life...

Liter bike riders can power it up all they want and chase bp forever if they want... Just stay the hell out of my lots! Who needs someone flying by you at 95mph when your trying to practice something that requires something more than a fast wrist and luck.

Someone give me a beer and start the grill...
do you practice on the streets?
Old 10-03-2008, 07:38 AM

Snotrocket is a decent person

Originally Posted by Afflicted
your not at bp if your powering it up in first with no rear brake i highly highly highly doubt you are at bp
and with your avatar makes me doubt it even more
and all you have to do is learn rear brake control, you wont loop it the first time you clutch it up in first if you know how to use your brake
that pic is no where the time, that bike was a beater ZX 9 that was sketchy to ride on the best of days.near bp... And yes i can power up to BP.. i found this out when i accidentally clicked into Nutral at the top of my wheelie and found myslef floating down the street unsure if i was going to loop or come crashing down on the first tire.. I was on my R1 at the time. That Avitar pic is of a Beater zx9 that was sketchy on the best of days.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:41 AM

wow that made no sence... Im not as dumb as that reads lhahaha
Old 10-03-2008, 07:43 AM

Ignore above.

that pic is no where near bp... And yes i can power up to BP.. i found this out when i accidentally clicked into Nutral at the top of my wheelie and found myslef floating down the street for a good 5 seconds unsure if i was going to loop or come crashing down on the front tire.. Which is once again why i need to start working on rear brake control. I was on my R1 at the time. That Avitar pic is of a Beater zx9 that was sketchy on the best of days.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:49 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

awwww guys...where's the love????
Old 10-03-2008, 11:14 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I like power wheelie circles the best, that way my clutch wont burn up
Old 10-03-2008, 01:57 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I like power wheelie circles the best, that way my clutch wont burn up
power circles? you are worried about a clutch????? try what i'm dealing with man!!!! hahahah I was watching a roadrash vid last night , saw the boys were alll doing power wheelies!!! all riding liter bikes....nobody was really doing anything slow and under alot of r-brake....just flying up the freeways....darius was on it...so was A.C farias!!!! but he was doing lots of the "lot" ****, everything else was on the streets....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	porsche and friends 216.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	214655   Click image for larger version

Name:	porsche and friends 215.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	214656  

Last edited by poni; 10-03-2008 at 02:02 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:20 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

don't know bout with a 600, but its definitely possible. i used to pin my geared(-1,+3) 900 from a almost a dead stop(sit down), bring it straight up to bp, then shift to second and pretty much let the gas off completely and be at top of bp in second pullin no r's hardly at all. on top of this i had no real brake control at the time either, just a good understanding of where bp was. it was pretty cool to look at, but very, very dangerous.

trust, once you learn to clutch it, you will never go back to pow-ows. + there's a reason why there's an OW! in pow-ow
Old 10-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

i leared by powering. i think quite a few ppl did..but we all get smart and learn to clutch (i hope) i havent powered up a wheelie in over a yr since i learned to clutch. it feels dangerous, harder to do, retarded, looks stupid, and i dont like doin 100 mph wheelies lol

although, my boy can power up his triumph 675 and ride a smooth BP wheelie (60 mph highway) and he does it so smooth it looks like he clutches....other than him , its still stupid
Old 10-03-2008, 06:03 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poni
power circles? you are worried about a clutch????? try what i'm dealing with man!!!! ..

Old 10-03-2008, 06:29 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by poni
power circles? you are worried about a clutch????? try what i'm dealing with man!!!! hahahah I was watching a roadrash vid last night , saw the boys were alll doing power wheelies!!! all riding liter bikes....nobody was really doing anything slow and under alot of r-brake....just flying up the freeways....darius was on it...so was A.C farias!!!! but he was doing lots of the "lot" ****, everything else was on the streets....
and that video is how old?
Old 10-03-2008, 07:53 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

i've never powered a wheelie up on purpose.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:51 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

WOW ..**** all that **** I have 2 friends help me lift the front end up I hop on and get the pic before the bike falls!!! now that **** is gangsta!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 10:16 PM

cjones_636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Afflicted
your not at bp if your powering it up in first with no rear brake i highly highly highly doubt you are at bp
and with your avatar makes me doubt it even more
and all you have to do is learn rear brake control, you wont loop it the first time you clutch it up in first if you know how to use your brake

I Will Vouch 100% for this guys pow pow wheelies on his 01 R1 to BP... There is also an OPP officer who saw one for about a kilometer....
Old 10-04-2008, 12:11 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

a friend of mine one time in the service wrecked his bike. the rear brake and clutch lever were toast and we were in the middle of ******* nowhere. so i rode it home for him and wheelied along the way many times for many distances. i was tought by a man named jim who pow powed high chairs forever and changed lanes like it was a joke. they have no place in todays stuntriding with the slow stuff but can be pretty gangster if done right, you gotta bounce that front end like a champ, and then ofcourse when you set it down you get that huge puff of white smoke and chirp.

Last edited by Danger_Dave; 10-04-2008 at 12:14 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:28 AM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll take off my clutch lever and power it up... start with shutting it off,
jump to staggered and start it in gear power it up and roll a few circles shut it off to stall it and start it back up and roll it out..... thats all in a day of ******* off your all squids
Old 10-04-2008, 05:30 AM

Rodman is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
dont talk to ppl with that small of a brain it can be contagious....ignore ppl that are that retarded its no use trying to get them to be smart they dont have the mental capacity.
^ words to live by.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:26 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Btw anyone thinking your clutch will burn up from wheelies.. As long as your not a IDIOT, and don't BURN your clutch, it will be fine.

I have 33k on my f4i clutch, stunted since 14k miles, this is the only sport bike I've learned to stunt on.

I even run fully synthetic oil that IS ENERGY CONSERVING!

33k miles on energy conserving oil, and my clutch is FINE

Quick Reply: Power Wheelies just as good as Clutch Ups