i just had some funny sh!t happen

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 01:37 AM

BiggDogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: i just had some funny **** happen

Originally Posted by rUu
so yeah. my bike was leaking coolant, so i fixed it.
got on the bike and started going to the gas station to see if it was still leaking.

fixed the leak, so i was like 'yesssssssss' and figured i'd celebrate w/a wheelie.
pulled it up and rode it back to the stop light, and this car stops next to me.

dude rolls down the window like 'YOU F/CKING RETARD YOU'RE GOING TO KILL SOMEBODY' blah blah blah. 'YOU'RE PUTTING EVERYBODY IN DANGER (when there was no freaking traffic on the road), I'M GOING TO MAKE A CITIZEN'S ARREST, YOU PUNK!'

i didn't know what to do at first, but the f/ckin' guy was a tourist, so i told him he was a huge f'aggot, and that he can't make a citizen's arrest because i'd drop him in front of his ugly wife.

can you even do that? f/cking citizen's arrest, come the f/ck on.....
That's some funny fuukin' ****.... I needed that... He said citizens arrest...
Old 08-03-2006, 11:26 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BiggDogg
That's some funny fuukin' ****.... I needed that... He said citizens arrest...

baaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

i almost forgot about this thread.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:11 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by letsride
Whenever some yells at me for riding a wheelie or stoppie i pull up next to them and start revving the **** outta my bike saying " whats that?? I cant hear you... talk louder!!!! "

And that ussually gets them pretty pissed off
THAT'S HILARIOUS!!! gonna have to remember that one.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:41 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Trachito
THAT'S HILARIOUS!!! gonna have to remember that one.
holy back to the future bike!!!!!
Old 08-03-2006, 12:44 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FSPalex

dont' hate on the aerodynamics
Old 08-04-2006, 07:25 PM

xtremehakeem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mofat01
As soon as he puts a finger on you, you can own him. Especially if you have a helmet on, just start dumpin on the guy. Citizens arrest my ***, say he got out of the car and tried to steal your bike.
+1 words are just words what u told him was probably embarassing enough (drop you in front of ugly wife ) but as soon as he put his hands on you it deosn't matter if he is bigger than you if you're wearing a helmet and ur good with head butts you can drop that **** and pound the **** out of him for like a minute or two then jump on top of him and use his gut to bounce of from on to your bike (Hope you have concealed plates always ready for some cager confontation ) and get the frak outta there before the pigs show up, that would be a lesson he'd never forget and I garentee you he'll never try that citizen **** again, I almost did that to an older fawker (in his 50's) LUCKILY FOR HIM he didn't put his hands on me we just exchanged insults,Old fawkers think respect is their birth right, but they need to mind their own fawking business and respect the young jedis too,when was the last time you held the door for an old fart and thanked you grumpy old fawks and by the way I will beat an old mang *** and slap a biotch too..... or better yet just buy one of these http://www.taser.com/self_defense/index.htm and you won't even have to get off the bike and garenteed to be
as hell

Last edited by xtremehakeem; 08-04-2006 at 08:10 PM.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:38 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by FSPalex
LOL, hey, i needed a bike that i wouldnt care if i ****ed up!!! workin on gettin a gixxer in the next couple of months. gonna keep "the tank" until i've run it into the ground though.
Old 08-07-2006, 05:46 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

you should have beatin the **** out of dude then ***** slapped his wife