Las Vegas Extremes - LVX Photo Gallery
www.LasVegasExtremes.com
Las Vegas

D-Mann's Reply To Pauly

Old 11-14-2002, 04:29 PM

D-Mann is an unknown quantity at this point
D-Mann's Reply To Pauly

Originally posted by LVX-JoJo
After D-Mann's success with the original 'Las Vegas Extremes,' and being paid very well, (imagine how much money 5,000 video sales brings in...every month)
All we got paid was D-Mann 35% & Ofer 10% of each $8.00 video sale. And that was only for 1 y'r. So u can imagine all u want but we never saw that money.

he figured that he would make even more $$ if he did his own thing
Not true.

D-Mann's plan was to incorporate 'Las Vegas Extremes' and then use it to blackmail Pauly into paying him more money for it...
In a way this is true! If we didn't do that we wouldn't have seen any money past the first 3 months. At least we got 1 year which is better than nothing! Like u tried to do to us.

His plan obviously didn't work out in the long run, because his 'own thing' never really worked out."
You tell everyone that "u don't talk smack" but everything u type is smack and lies. Do u even read u'r letters before u post them? What gives u the right to talk down to anyone? Everything u write has a condescending tone to it, and u'r inflated God like ego wont even let u see it.
And given the fact that Paul is the last person on earth I would ever talk to about anything. I can assure any one who cares that Paul/Pauly doesn't know the first thing about me or how "my thing" is going.

I guess he figures that he can still bring us down with him if he talks as much smack as he can to everybody he meets
lol Anyone that has ever met me knows better.

Pauly was accepting challenges from all kinds of riders by competing against them at the XSBA.
Colbert wasn't there, D-Mann wasn't there, Starboyz weren't there.
They were all busy holding their own events that they didn't have to compete in (very smart).
I can only speak for myself and I was not doing anything really. I didn't hold my own stunt shows or really ride much for that matter for 2 years. I the same as Ofer, the other guy from the first LVX video, who just stopped riding pretty much. We both thought about quiting all together and just riding for fun like it all started.
As for Ofer, well he is racing dirt now and for everyone out there who watches my next video X-Country D-Tour you will see that we are really just back to having fun and that's really what started it all anyway!!!!!!!
Remember those days Paul?

They had all year to attend any of the XSBA events to take the title away from Pauly, but chose not to.
Not true: Paul didn't even qualify for the last two events of the X.S.B.A!!!!! And I was there!!

In this whole stunt life community of ours it seems like Pauly is the odd man out
Ya, out of like 200 pro riders it must not be u Paul, it must be all of them.
They all just hate on u because there just 200 no good individuals who don't seem to have a problem with anybody else. Funny how that is huh? What a bunch of haters.

We are definitely in this game for more than just fun...
Anyone who has ever met u knows that.
What ever happened to the days at Lake Havasue when we all couldn't sleep because we put our bikes in the hotel room before they cooled down and it was hot *** heck in there?
"whoops" Lesson? "let u'r bikes cool off be for jamming 4 of them in a 10 foot hotel room. lol Do u even remember the days we just road for fun? What happened to splitting everything evenly amongst the three of us?
You couldn't have done any of this without my stunts or Ofers money paying u'r bills while u oversaw the editing. Do u really think still to this day that u made all this happen?
What trick did u invent or what was u'r part again that was so crucial? It was my sister from Sun Bank Marketing that even came up with the name LVX!!!

You're post was so full of it. That it even got Ofer to speak up.
That's amazing to me because as u know he hasn't said anything bad about anyone ever!!!!!

And for all of u out there who always ask me where is the other guy from the first Las Vegas Extremes video, Ofer. The guy with the long hair. Well, because of all of the drama with Paul, Ofer stopped riding for a long time. Like I said, Paul, Ofer and myself were the best of friends. And its hard when someone close to u does u so wrong.
For anyone who think its been a long time since I've said anything or spoken up, well Ofer had a few things to say on the forum last night when I told him to check out the why things happened to our group in Paulys mind.

Originally posted by LVX OFEMAN
HEY D-MANN, WHY DONT YOU COMPETE FOR ALL THE MONEY THAT HE STILL OWES ME? OR FOR THE POCKET BIKE THAT HE AUCTIONED OFF? IT WAS MINE.
PAUL SHERER OR PAUL SUSMAN, I FORGET HIS OTHER NAME, IS A THIEF THAT DOSENT PAY HIS DEBTS. WITHOUT D-MANN AND I YOU WOULD STILL BE A THIEF AND A NOBODY. ENJOY MY MONEY YOU PIECE OF ****. IT WILL CATCH UP TO YOU, IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. SO ENJOY YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME!

SEE YA,
OFEMAN
When I told Ofer I was going to explain a few things (this post) and the way they really happened, he asked me to apologize for his bad language. These posts of Paulys had just burnt his wick so to speak. I guess no one will ask me what he thinks of all this. lol

Very Respectfully,
Derrick . Daigle
A.k.A
D-Mann
Old 11-14-2002, 04:41 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
:-0 :-0
Old 11-14-2002, 05:46 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
:helmet <---- run and hide!!

:-0

JESUS!!
Old 11-14-2002, 05:46 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
dayuuuuuum!!
Old 11-14-2002, 06:00 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point
**** YEAH DMANN!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2002, 06:02 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
go get em tiger

somebody ate their wheaties today

damn this is a entertaining forum to say the least. what bothered me from the begining is how he/she are all about promoting this and that to take LVX to the next level etc... what for? how? who wants to see it?

YOUR WHEELIES IS GA'BAGE

by the way JoJo, i left a trailer for you in your pics thread that shows me using my cheater bar. i wanted to hear back from you about my cheating.
Old 11-14-2002, 07:28 PM
Regular StuntLifer

WestCoast Films is an unknown quantity at this point
Right on D, good to see the story out in the street after all this time. 200 people can't be wrong!

P.S. wassup trinity?

WestCoast Filmworks
Old 11-14-2002, 08:18 PM

erionracingeric is an unknown quantity at this point
Good job D-Mann you have impressed me again. I understand that this is what some of us do this for a living or at least as much as possible. But when it comes down to it who wants to risk life and limb for a couple bucks it is really about the fun we all have doing this. I know that things get kind of pollitical sometimes but when it comes down to it we are all guys and women who have a commen bond and would help each other out in any way possible. I guess the best example I could give is this summer when xxx extreme and ***** ******* came to ohio to hang out with us at the airport we were using this summer and had a stunt show. We did everything from ride four wheelers, 50's and street bike's to shooting guns you name it. Why you ask Because these are all things that we enjoy we weren't getting paid we were having the time of our lives. Between that and Biketoberfest I have never had a better summer. All I can say is thank you to everyone involved in this sport that I have had the pleasure to be around and lets all get back to the fun. Oh yeah D-Mann you cant see your name in Marino's front yard anymore you need to get back up to Ohio for stuntfest this summer and fix that. Sorry for the long post but I wanted to let everyone know my take on things. Thanks Eric Olds
Old 11-14-2002, 08:58 PM

pbrchick is an unknown quantity at this point
D- Mann

**** Yea D Mann!!!!.....You couldn't have said it any better
Old 11-14-2002, 11:16 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
from the storys I have heard, pauly is the first, and will prolly be the only stunter on my "Dont wanna meet" list, cause he will prolly make me buy something to get his autograph(heard in a post he made a kid have his parents buy something so he could get paulys autograph) :mad
Old 11-14-2002, 11:32 PM
Sportbikes.net Owner

Fred is an unknown quantity at this point
Bahahah its funny when "I" get a phone call about this post. umm DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN
Old 11-14-2002, 11:51 PM

GEISTSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point
ya

d-mann always though u were lvx and was rite!!! i know what u mean cause with all my friends its all about stuntin i always remember the days when we would just drive around and look 4 girls now we have to find a road set up look outs get the camcorder and then argue over whos wheely was longer?????? and oh ya about pauly he aint mutch he cant scrape or do burnouts and his wheelies r out of control--and about that world stuntin thing nobody shows up or takes it seriously---apreciate the honesty
Old 11-15-2002, 01:20 AM

handsomeblade is an unknown quantity at this point
Right on D-MANN

Dont take **** from anyone,especially a piece of ****

Oohh yaa.... hey did Pauly lose his fingers in a severe
typing accident.........wat the
Old 11-15-2002, 01:49 AM

Marc B is an unknown quantity at this point
WAS JUST WONDERING JOJO RODE IN THOSE VIDEOS. HOW MUCH DID SHE GET LAID OH I MEANT PAID MY BAD
Old 11-15-2002, 03:12 AM

-Baker- is an unknown quantity at this point
O MY GOD !!!!

This is the best forum! Its sad when friends have to separate their relationships because of a few bad things said or done to one another....LIFE is short!!!

As much as this may sound dumb....I hope one day you guys can resolve something from this into a possible future friendship...DON'T Say it won't happen anything is possible.

I agree full heartedly with you D-Mann those fun times slowly disappear as you grow older and into making money for something you all enjoyed as friends...so true ... so true!
Old 11-15-2002, 03:24 AM

handsomeblade is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with you BAKER LIFE IS TO SHORT

sometimes you have to swallow your pride and make the first move FACE TO FACE and settle your differences

ps.... cant we all lighten the fuc......up
Old 11-15-2002, 06:43 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person
handsome...um gunna kick over yur 929

D-Mann = pimp
Old 11-15-2002, 01:51 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

BABEE is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow D, very impressed! MONEY DOES RUIN RELATIONSHIPS, proven fact. Money makes the world go round, it doesn't matter how long you've known someone. Studies show that there are friends you could trust with your home, your woman and your money. How many friends can you say you would trust with your home? How many friends can you trust with your woman? How many friends can and would trust with your money. I can think of one person I would trust with my money. Thats my man! No one else! You can never mix business and friendship, there will always be a falling out and differences in opinion. For some reason one person always feels that there opinion and views are better than the other

I believe the reason this whole thread started was to resolve the whole talkin **** theory. All sports involve competition, someone wins and someone loses. Simple as that. Lets take Boxing...... How do they start, well usually by the managers or media, but lets just say for now Tyson calls out Lewis, what happens?? Lewis says bring it on BITCH......

In our case D-Mann has called out Pauly. To this date, no response. Does this mean he is not accepting his challange? Is he affraid? He is probably out there pullin his dick wondering what the **** to do or who else to scam. Who knows.... I think the stunt riding community deserves an answer!

Where are you Pauly? Lets create a personal screen name instead of using JoJo's! Your making her look bad! Stop being a coward
Old 11-15-2002, 03:16 PM

WheelZnorth_Jim is an unknown quantity at this point
HIT HIM AGAIN.... WELL SAID D-MANN

WOW... I AM IN SHOCK..... PAULY, YOUR BOAT IS SINKING, I WOULD TELL YOU TO ABANDON SHIP, BUT YOU HAVE JOJO'S FLOATATION DEVICES TO KEEP YOU AFLOAT..... WHAT AN @SSHOLE....... YOU CAN KEEP CLAIMING YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARENT, BUT THE FANS WILL FIGURE IT OUT...... HOPE YOU MADE PLENTY OF MONEY RIPPING OFF FRIENDS AND STEALING IN THE MEANTIME....... JOJO..... LOOKS LIKE YOU'LL BE GOING BACK TO THE STREET CORNERS IN VEGAS.....

HA HA HA HA

Quick Reply: D-Mann's Reply To Pauly