Hittin' the gym

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 12:26 PM

cheeseuschrist is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hittin' the gym

Originally Posted by 929_uR
i have asthma, so i guess i take roids all the time (??) but not the kind like this kid who used to ride with us took. eww pimples on the shoulders, and a short temper. +we all know about what happens to your pecker.

I love hearing what people think about roids. If you break out real bad your usually on some dirty gear, there are a small % that will break out on good stuff but its usually the underground lab or mexican gear that makes you break out bad. Temper thing i'm not buying it, thats just an excuse for people use that can't controll there temper on or off. Unless your on 5grams of test or popping a ton of a50's or dbol's your temper is not going to be affected. And your pecker does not get smaller, your ***** do but they come back if you do the right pct. I'm thinking you might suffer from a small one and thats why you are so worried about that issue. If thats the case maybe you should look in to getting on some gh it will make it grow along with everything else, and burn a ton of fat. Look there is nothing wrong wit doing juice aslong as your diet is on point, no diet don't try it. Look its simple if you don't eat right juice is not going to do anything, the food that you have to consume to grow cost more then the juice does. I have seen so many guys get on **** and blow up wit water and as soon as they stop they get small again and get depressed, I would say 85% of people I have seen juice go threw that cycle. You can get good gains with out juice but you have to remember 80% of it is diet, and then would come rest. If you overtrain you will never grow and you will be slugish all the time. I don't see a point to go to the gym more then 4 days a week just my 2$'s. Last thing, its funny that girls are so against juice, its ok for them to modify there body, getting fake tit's or lipo but god forebid if a guy wants to look better buy taking some juice.
Old 01-19-2006, 12:31 PM

shortGSXR1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cheeseuschrist
I love hearing what people think about roids. If you break out real bad your usually on some dirty gear, there are a small % that will break out on good stuff but its usually the underground lab or mexican gear that makes you break out bad. Temper thing i'm not buying it, thats just an excuse for people use that can't controll there temper on or off. Unless your on 5grams of test or popping a ton of a50's or dbol's your temper is not going to be affected. And your pecker does not get smaller, your ***** do but they come back if you do the right pct. I'm thinking you might suffer from a small one and thats why you are so worried about that issue. If thats the case maybe you should look in to getting on some gh it will make it grow along with everything else, and burn a ton of fat. Look there is nothing wrong wit doing juice aslong as your diet is on point, no diet don't try it. Look its simple if you don't eat right juice is not going to do anything, the food that you have to consume to grow cost more then the juice does. I have seen so many guys get on **** and blow up wit water and as soon as they stop they get small again and get depressed, I would say 85% of people I have seen juice go threw that cycle. You can get good gains with out juice but you have to remember 80% of it is diet, and then would come rest. If you overtrain you will never grow and you will be slugish all the time. I don't see a point to go to the gym more then 4 days a week just my 2$'s. Last thing, its funny that girls are so against juice, its ok for them to modify there body, getting fake tit's or lipo but god forebid if a guy wants to look better buy taking some juice.

+1^^^^^ and dont forget a little hair loss too, it happens. Like he said above eat right, train hard, do the correct after cycle anit E and u'll be all good
Old 01-19-2006, 12:33 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
just wondering how many people hit up the gym and if so, what type of workouts do you do?
i'm talkin about working out that is geared towards riding.
stuff for arm pump, building up your back muscles, rowing, etc...
it seems alot of the numba one stunnas happen to be in shape,
woods, patrick, kane, darius, histaminblkr, yada yada yada........
and when you hit the gym frequently, stay drug/smoke free, it can affect your performance in great ways and make a world of a difference.
i know i just recently quit smoking and am only doing workouts that use my own weight against me, and not weights. and i've been jogging here and there. not only that i have been staying away from the soda, mcdonalds, and all that other garbage....

thanks,
Dave

haha did u just say Kane ? how is 140 pounds make him in shape ?
Old 01-19-2006, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by shortGSXR1000
+1^^^^^ and dont forget a little hair loss too, it happens. Like he said above eat right, train hard, do the correct after cycle anit E and u'll be all good

Yeah your right on the hair thing. I haven't read much on the hair loss issue because I don't see myself falling into that catagory. But doesn't it have to do with dht, and aren't there drugs you can take to prevent it.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:36 PM

929_uR is a decent person

sounds like somebodys a roid expert ^^^^^.

thanks anyway, but i'll just eat healthy and work out.
also sounds like your an expert in trying to make your ***** grow.
its not a problem for me, but who would want to make anything down there smaller??! I like to see girls go WHOA! not say Dang, my dog has bigger nuts than you.

dont freak out and lose your temper mr.roid man! but i'm really not interested in being a big muscle headed freak! i just want to be healthy and in shape.

so good luck justifying your "gear" habbit.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:42 PM

Joey D is a decent person

ummm i failed math (all of it) could you put that in retard terms for me. your talkin about doin increase weight with decreased reps for one week, high weight low reps. then do lighter weight with a lot of reps the next week?
and you're saying that having a schedule is bad? or focusing on one or two muscles per day is bad?

cuz i always do like say, back and shoulders, and chest and tri's, and bi's and legs or somthing like that? should i run around and use every machine in the gym like the little kids do?
i'm no expert. please help.

I usually hit the gym 6 days a week, and all that % stuff is dumb. Just goes as heavy as you can safely. Screw the numbers. If you lift heavy weights, you'll get big.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:49 PM

rui929cracka is an unknown quantity at this point

roids are for **** that cant lift weights naturally and need something to help them. and it doesnt shrink your **** but it does pull it up from your ab muscles contracting, the breakouts happen cause it is like a steroid and its just like when u hit puberty and the chemicals in your body work in differant ways>. steroids are for losers and they only make you stronger while your on them.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by rui929cracka
roids are for **** that cant lift weights naturally and need something to help them. and it doesnt shrink your **** but it does pull it up from your ab muscles contracting, the breakouts happen cause it is like a steroid and its just like when u hit puberty and the chemicals in your body work in differant ways>. steroids are for losers and they only make you stronger while your on them.

Hey grasshopper, your Just another idiot that knows very little, roids work well for people that peak out there natural gains, don't hate cause your a$$ is stick. And yes it does make your nuts shrink, your injecting test so your nuts stop working. As far as the break outs, most people break out because of the dirty gear they are using, but your right a small percent break out because of just juicing. I'm glad you know so much, for never taking any juice. Look if you have never used it don't knock it. Your just as bad as the people that come on this site and say how eazy some of these stunts are and have never ridden a bike. Where did you come up wit this, they only make you stronger while you are on. Thats bs, if you run your **** right you can keep most of your gains, yes you will lose some. Its three steps forward one step back. I'm sure your one of those guys that just goes to the gym to work there upper body only. Well keeping on lifting and one day you can get that light bulb shape.....
Old 01-19-2006, 02:23 PM

^^^ listen to the expert (with little or non hanging *****)

i want to know if the trainers here think its a good idea to use "gear"??
Old 01-19-2006, 02:27 PM

first of all i am a traind cage fighter i am 6'2 220 lbs, a stick no, and it only works while your on it you lose 10-20% lifting capabilities. i am still getting bigger without juice and i have tryed it but thats ok just keep defending urself your like a female looking for the perfect body that is all steroids give you no benifit whatsover other than getting stupid big so u cant do anything on a bike i like u though defending till the end good **** but i still say they (steroids) are for pussies
Old 01-19-2006, 02:41 PM

PHENIOX is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey grasshopper, your Just another idiot that knows very little, roids work well for people that peak out there natural gains, don't hate cause your a$$ is stick. And yes it does make your nuts shrink, your injecting test so your nuts stop working. As far as the break outs, most people break out because of the dirty gear they are using, but your right a small percent break out because of just juicing. I'm glad you know so much, for never taking any juice. Look if you have never used it don't knock it. Your just as bad as the people that come on this site and say how eazy some of these stunts are and have never ridden a bike. Where did you come up wit this, they only make you stronger while you are on. Thats bs, if you run your **** right you can keep most of your gains, yes you will lose some. Its three steps forward one step back. I'm sure your one of those guys that just goes to the gym to work there upper body only. Well keeping on lifting and one day you can get that light bulb shape.....
EASY DUDE!!!! dont get your pantie in a bunch.....

just because someone takes roids dosn't mean there and expert....!!!!! leave that to the M.D. or specalists.
i've worked with people that have and haven't and the people that didnt take them had better results then the ones that did..... and it lasted.....

so im guessing that you take them by what you are saying..... so excuse me by saying this just because you have to juice to see results doesnt me anyone eles has to......sorry dont want to be B*tch about it.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:42 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
good **** ladie i knew u would tell him
Old 01-19-2006, 02:45 PM

sounds like somebodys a roid expert ^^^^^.

thanks anyway, but i'll just eat healthy and work out.
also sounds like your an expert in trying to make your ***** grow.
its not a problem for me, but who would want to make anything down there smaller??! I like to see girls go WHOA! not say Dang, my dog has bigger nuts than you.

dont freak out and lose your temper mr.roid man! but i'm really not interested in being a big muscle headed freak! i just want to be healthy and in shape.

so good luck justifying your "gear" habbit.

I'm not a roid expert nor do I have a habbit, I just don't like to be one of those people who can't keep there facts straight. Nor was I the one talking about my **** shrinking, that was you my friend. I was just giving you a suggestion on your problem. Let me guess you want to look like a mens health cover model. I got news for you if you don't have the genetic's you have a long road ahead of you. I bet you think like this, you started at the gym a few months ago weighing 150 now your up to 165. Your getting good gains right, you think you'll be there in no time. According to your weight gainer calculator (all the newbies have this brainstorm) you have gained 15lbs in 5 months, so in another 5 months you'll be up to 180, then 195, then 210 and so on. As for your lifts you used your calculator again, your bench started out at 150 now its at 200. So a year from now you will be doing 400. Sorry to burst your bubble but your fastest gains are in the first few months of working out. Sometimes it takes months to move up 10lbs in a lift. Anyhow good luck to you.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:46 PM

oh yeah and cheese no i dont just work out my upper body i run do legs upper and lower what good would a fighter be with no kick strength!?! hmmm
but i am sure ur big fake muscles attract lots o ****
Old 01-19-2006, 02:54 PM

. Last thing, its funny that girls are so against juice, its ok for them to modify there body, getting fake tit's or lipo but god forebid if a guy wants to look better buy taking some juice.
ummm... okay so i have one more thing to say, some people modify there bodies because of other reason not just because they wont a perfect body,... i have fake *****!!!! and love them, but i didnt do it because i wanted the perfect body i did because i didnt have any..... because im an athlete and being at that time 10 percent body fat.... and fighting the female traid ( except the eating disorder). i didnt have any. and guys are just as bad as girls are when it comes to this.......
Old 01-19-2006, 02:55 PM

okay so on a more serious note can we hurt the heat down in this tread!!!!! lol...
Old 01-19-2006, 02:55 PM

I'm a roid expert, I have a habbit, I just like to be one of those people who can't keep there facts straight. I was the one talking about my **** shrinking. I was just giving you a suggestion on your problem. Let me guess you want to look like a mens health cover model. I got news for you if you don't have the genetic's you have a long road ahead of you. I bet you think like this, you started at the gym a few months ago weighing 150 now your up to 165. Your getting good gains right, you think you'll be there in no time. According to your weight gainer calculator (all the newbies have this brainstorm) you have gained 15lbs in 5 months, so in another 5 months you'll be up to 180, then 195, then 210 and so on. As for your lifts you used your calculator again, your bench started out at 150 now its at 200. So a year from now you will be doing 400. Sorry to burst your bubble but your fastest gains are in the first few months of working out. Sometimes it takes months to move up 10lbs in a lift. Anyhow good luck to you.
your an idiot dont make assumptions/profile someone you dont know. i dont read those *** magazines or care what other people look like. nor do i use some stupid calculator to tell me how big i can get or how much i can lift. i lift wutever i can lift without hurting myself, and i gain weight as it happens. i weigh myself like once a month, unlike you who probably weigh yourself before and after *****.

get a life. and lose the temper "gear" head.
Old 01-19-2006, 03:00 PM

hahahaha i loike when it gets like this oh the drama on sl! and lady fake boobies are good if you didnt have any plus dont listen to him specially if thats u in your avatar
Old 01-19-2006, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by PHENIOX
EASY DUDE!!!! dont get your pantie in a bunch.....

just because someone takes roids dosn't mean there and expert....!!!!! leave that to the M.D. or specalists.
i've worked with people that have and haven't and the people that didnt take them had better results then the ones that did..... and it lasted.....

so im guessing that you take them by what you are saying..... so excuse me by saying this just because you have to juice to see results doesnt me anyone eles has to......sorry dont want to be B*tch about it.

I never said people who take roids are experts, if you read what I wrote above I said most people lose there gains. Reason being they have no idea what they are doing, most of it has to do wit diet, or have bunk gear. I just can't stand it when people knock things that they have no clue about or have never used. Yes your right there are some people that can get unreal gains with out juice but again its genitic's. But I think if you take two people, one sugar free and the other juicing wit the same lifting experence, and put them on the same diet and lifting program, the juicer is going to blow the natural out of the water. And still have better gains when he comes off. Aslong as he does pct.
Old 01-19-2006, 03:10 PM

Nikoli is an unknown quantity at this point

Seriously…
I’m a Hardcore - High Intensity Lifter... I enjoy working out ALMOST as much as I do stunting. Opinions are like A-holes... everybody has one. Some people want to take the chance with roids and that’s great! I did them for a little more than a month and i did not like it. WHO CARES! I’ve tried a ton of products out there and I have finally found a few where I see and feel the results. I'm sure that my body takes products differently from other peoples bodies. Basically, ya have to do a ton of research by yourself. this thread is ok because it hopefully is enlightening people on how to get in shape... go to www.bodybuilding.com which is a great resource than get Arnolds encloypedia of bodybuilding and start from there. i wrote a 15 page research paper on how lifting weights regularly stimulates muscle growth based on those two sources - just go start finding the info out for yourself!

best of luck and remember this...
"all and all, as a hole in a hole, everything is everything" -Kyle Woods

~Nikoli

Quick Reply: Hittin' the gym