Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 07:27 PM

Bryan154 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Until The Cops Come Box Cover

why don't you guys just drop this thread or just stop talking ****. A good friend of ours Pat, who was in the video and was a major part of that video just died instantly in a bike accident caused by a person in a car doing an illegal U-Turn at a green light 3 days ago in philly. It's upsetting to come on here and see everyone hating on it. Im sure he wouldn't want that to happen. So out of respect for me and for the others, im askin' everyone to stop talking **** or if you have something bad to say then simply just don't say anything at all. not trying to come off as a ******** but i just hate to see people bashing the video when were all hurting right now after a major part of that video is no longer with us today.

R.I.P. Pat Sair (10-16-07)
(guy in the monkey costume)

WE ARE HOLDING A MEMORIAL RIDE FOR PAT FROM STUNTSTEEL.COM WHO WAS KILLED IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT 10-16-07 ON DELAWARE AVE IN PHILLY.

THE MEMORIAL BIKE RIDE WILL BE ON

10-20-07 SATURDAY AT 11:30 AM - KICKSTANDS UP AT 12 NOON!!!

MEET AT THE JETRO (7TH AND PATTISON) TOP PARKING LOT AT 11:30 SHARP!!!

THE RIDE WILL BE FROM JETRO TO --- DELAWARE AVE --- THE PLAT BRIDGE TO THE ---- AIRPORT --- TO ESSINGTON, PAST PATS HOUSE --- AND BACK TO PHILLY BACKTRACKING THE SAME PATH.

-|-

Pat you were a dear friend and a huge part of many peoples lives.

In the short time that we became friends, you were a very close part of the stuntsteel family. Your enthusiasm to learn and absorb everything I was teaching you about bikes was a drive for me. It made me feel good to take you under my wing and help you accomplish new goals in your life.

We had some great times. You will always be known as the crazy monkey in the video. The crazy, fun, and outgoing personality of yours was like no other. You brought life to the party no matter what the setting. The smiles you brought to so many peoples faces, just by goofing off was like no other.

I just want you to know, that when we meet again, you better have the bikes warmed up and ready to go. Its what we all lived for!!! To ride and have a good time... no matter how much we were hassled.

I will be making it a personal goal of mine, to bring a public awareness to peoples eyes, about our stunt riding sport. The world needs to know, we as stunt riders are entertainers who do not endanger other motorists. We perform shows in barricaded parking lots. We practice in parking lots. So why did it have to be on the street that a motorist in a car, does and illegal U-Turn taking your life? I wish you would have gone to the track with me that night. I hope you like what we left for you on delaware ave. I'll never be able to take that road again, with out thinking of you.

Love ya like a brother... and thats from the whole stuntsteel family...
Old 10-19-2007, 09:52 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

sclevelalalala i still hate your ******* guts!

haha j/k *** eat a dick!

i will leave the comments to myself about the video due to the post above mine out of respect. rip monkey guy
Old 10-19-2007, 11:44 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by Bryan154
why don't you guys just drop this thread or just stop talking ****. A good friend of ours Pat, who was in the video and was a major part of that video just died instantly in a bike accident caused by a person in a car doing an illegal U-Turn at a green light 3 days ago in philly. It's upsetting to come on here and see everyone hating on it. Im sure he wouldn't want that to happen. So out of respect for me and for the others, im askin' everyone to stop talking **** or if you have something bad to say then simply just don't say anything at all. not trying to come off as a ******** but i just hate to see people bashing the video when were all hurting right now after a major part of that video is no longer with us today.

R.I.P. Pat Sair (10-16-07)
(guy in the monkey costume)

WE ARE HOLDING A MEMORIAL RIDE FOR PAT FROM STUNTSTEEL.COM WHO WAS KILLED IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT 10-16-07 ON DELAWARE AVE IN PHILLY.

THE MEMORIAL BIKE RIDE WILL BE ON

10-20-07 SATURDAY AT 11:30 AM - KICKSTANDS UP AT 12 NOON!!!

MEET AT THE JETRO (7TH AND PATTISON) TOP PARKING LOT AT 11:30 SHARP!!!

THE RIDE WILL BE FROM JETRO TO --- DELAWARE AVE --- THE PLAT BRIDGE TO THE ---- AIRPORT --- TO ESSINGTON, PAST PATS HOUSE --- AND BACK TO PHILLY BACKTRACKING THE SAME PATH.

-|-

Pat you were a dear friend and a huge part of many peoples lives.

In the short time that we became friends, you were a very close part of the stuntsteel family. Your enthusiasm to learn and absorb everything I was teaching you about bikes was a drive for me. It made me feel good to take you under my wing and help you accomplish new goals in your life.

We had some great times. You will always be known as the crazy monkey in the video. The crazy, fun, and outgoing personality of yours was like no other. You brought life to the party no matter what the setting. The smiles you brought to so many peoples faces, just by goofing off was like no other.

I just want you to know, that when we meet again, you better have the bikes warmed up and ready to go. Its what we all lived for!!! To ride and have a good time... no matter how much we were hassled.

I will be making it a personal goal of mine, to bring a public awareness to peoples eyes, about our stunt riding sport. The world needs to know, we as stunt riders are entertainers who do not endanger other motorists. We perform shows in barricaded parking lots. We practice in parking lots. So why did it have to be on the street that a motorist in a car, does and illegal U-Turn taking your life? I wish you would have gone to the track with me that night. I hope you like what we left for you on delaware ave. I'll never be able to take that road again, with out thinking of you.

Love ya like a brother... and thats from the whole stuntsteel family...
sorry to hear that bryan...our best wishes go out to everyone involved...
Old 10-19-2007, 11:59 PM

cjstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cjstunts
its too bad to, a lot of the guys in it are WAY better than that vid showed....
like i said, no disrespect to the riders. sorry to hear about your friend. how is the guy that was in a coma doing? better i hope..
Old 10-20-2007, 05:21 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

alevelcs, eat a dick

handbrake me!!!

Im only 45mins north of philly so i'll make it easy and personaly pick it up!
Old 10-20-2007, 08:50 PM

Bryan154 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks guys for the thoughts and concerns. the memorial ride today went great. we all rocked burnouts infront of the place where the accident happened while the cops blocked traffic so we could. it was a good turnout and the family (his dad which rode his harley in it) was there to for support as we ripped wheelies (under his permission) all around philly. The family was very thankful.

as for Myron (the kid in the coma), we could not get in contact with any of his family. His phones are all turned off so it doesn't look so good. i know his wife had a foot amputated with both arms and a leg broken, all of which need surgery. but as for him we can not get in contact with anyone about his pregression (if any at all). Hopefully everything is okay and we can pull away from it.

but i hope everyone is safe out there riding. theres to damn many of us getting hit by people in cars not paying the **** attention. seems like thier either on thier phones while driving, text messaging, putting on make-up, etc. or just people that are to damn old to drive and will do 10mph over the speed limit but low every stop-sign in front of them. So everyone, watch for other people. there is more then enough ******** out there on the road!
Old 01-06-2008, 03:14 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by alevelcs
name something u produced for showtime........... and tell me your ful name....... ill read the credits of the flick........ and if it says anything higher then "2nd grip" ill give u your credit for having a job in the film industry.............. but that still doesnt change my mind about the quality of your dvd.

listen i get it....... u wanna be a hometown hero and have a video to show off to yer friends........ awesome.......... go for it.......... but burn the dvds off yer ****** dell and give them to the 16 yr old chicks yer tryin to impress....... leave the real movie making in teh industry to the guys who put together quality stuff........ people like you single handedly swamp and sink the stunt vid industry for guys who make a living off producing top quality videos........ think about it....... say ur in the deli hungry ,,,,,, uve never had turkey............ uve heard awesome things so u wanna try it ...... but there are 42 different kinds........ u just pick one and get a sandwich........... its horrible..... u cant stand to even smell it let alone eat it........ u toss it out and think its a waste of money.......... next day....... u want turkey again....... u pick adifferent kind........ again same **** its ****** nasty........ this time u say **** this im not gonna stand for that im takin this sandwich back and getting a refund.......... see now you know that not all turkey is bad cuz uve heard good stuff so u try one more time (i mean **** theres 42 different kinds they cant all be bad right?) yep sucks again.......... yer returning this one and getting roast beef guaranteed......

now how many times do u think this scenario is gonna play out b4 the deli owner gets smart and says **** turkey..... i have to stock 42 different kinds and every time i sell it i gotta give the customer their money back cuz it makes them puke..........

now picture again that same deli with just 4-5 kinds of the best turkey made....... it sells no complaints...... happy customers....... happy salespeople happy turkey makers............ deli owner continues to support turkey

so basically what im sayin is.............. do us a favor....... anytime u think about makin another video to release.

THATS ******* HILARIOUS! good **** and makes sense to me..
Old 01-06-2008, 04:08 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cashmoneyflo
Nick Apex is INSANE...

(Just was reading the post about the kid who died. Always sucks to hear that a rider was killed by some idiot in A car. RIP man..)

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 01-06-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:13 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Scleava eata dick. Handbrake me.
Old 01-18-2008, 04:23 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by NINER
Scleava eata dick. Handbrake me.
im curious as to how many copies of this sold................ WORLDWIDE
Old 01-18-2008, 04:27 PM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

i've seen it on a couple websites for sale that i was surprised was it was on
Old 03-28-2009, 12:00 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

sclevela eat a dick
Old 03-28-2009, 05:59 PM

ENASNI TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

I ordered some brake line hose from stuntsteel. I dont think the video did very well. They threw it in the box with the hose for free. I sat through the entire thing hoping it would get better. I was dissapointed If anyone wants this just pay shipping and I will send it to you. Otherwise its going in the garbage. The parts where there ******* with the homeless honestly pissed me off. You dont know how they ended up there or anything about them. Why **** with them? Then ganging up on a dude that clearly doesnt want to fight all of you. I'm not a internet tough guy but I would not have stood for that shyt if I was there. I may have got my *** kicked allong with the other dude but at least I could look at myself in the mirror.

I'll never spend a dime at stunt steel again.

Thanks for the free dvd

Last edited by ENASNI TILLER; 03-28-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:39 PM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

seriuously, alevelcs is sooooo correct, how can someone even tell he's not That so called "trailer" was even worse then my first home made video when I was 12 years old and used one of the first photo cameras out there that could make video clips...

Youtube doesn't make a clip bad! it only gets rid of a part of the quality... shaky footage, bad filming etc. etc. that's all you!!

that was just a shitty trailer, really... not even 4:3 or 16:9... it was almost square lol

Nobody believes the film will be any better then the trailer. I for instance, can't even believe you filmed that with "pro" camera's... even when you have parkinson and are half blind you should be able to make much and much better footage then what you guys did...

sorry, but can't believe your ignorance

(had to say something, I hate these kind of stupid discussions... and while saying this, i'm allready part of it )