Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 10:05 AM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person
Talking Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Hey Check It Out... Our Video Is Now Done. Here Is The Box Cover.

It Is Available For Sale In Most Stores....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	stuntdvdcover.jpg
Views:	826
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	199949  
Old 09-15-2007, 03:23 PM

Kliewer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Until The Cops Come Box Cover

sick.. I'm all in favor of the greasy chicks. Any previews we could take a look at?
Old 09-15-2007, 04:02 PM

FRO69 is a decent person

+1 how bout a trailer
Old 09-15-2007, 04:10 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

yeah um, this space is used to show video hence the " Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews "
Old 09-15-2007, 06:14 PM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

try this...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...7-de403aa91d46
Old 09-15-2007, 06:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZnxISlmvDw
Old 09-15-2007, 06:28 PM

the trailer does no justice for how crazy the video is... we will probably do another trailer to compensate for how nuts the dvd is....
Old 09-15-2007, 11:36 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stuntsteel
we will probably do another trailer to compensate for how nuts the dvd is....
ya
Old 09-16-2007, 10:50 PM

Sevada is an unknown quantity at this point

Kyle where's my damn copy!! haha. looks good man. Part II we'll have to do here in LA.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:39 AM

on its way.... im sure bry and myself would love to come out there... we will start shooting part 2 late october....
Old 09-17-2007, 03:05 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

on its way.... im sure bry and myself would love to come out there... we will start shooting part 2 late october....

id spend time reshooting part 1 first if i were u................. and i mean that in the nicest not hating way possible

Last edited by alevelcs; 09-17-2007 at 03:06 PM. Reason: to avoid the "yer just hatin cuz we have a video with a box cover and everything" comment
Old 09-17-2007, 10:29 PM

we are redoing the trailer... sometime very soon...

until u have watched the entire video, you can't hate.... i have edited videos for over 7 years now... and this is by far one of the sickest and funniest films i have ever worked on.....
Old 09-17-2007, 10:31 PM

we are redoing the trailer... sometime very soon...

until u have watched the entire video, you can't hate.... i have edited videos for over 7 years now... and this is by far one of the sickest and funniest films i have ever worked on.....

im gonna reserve most of my comments til after the "new trailer"....... but i will say this......... i hope its all new footage cuz that stuff was like a scrambled seizure and bad effects omlette
Old 09-17-2007, 10:34 PM

you are entitled to your own opinion!
Old 09-17-2007, 10:43 PM

you are entitled to your own opinion!

in all seriousness........... im really not trying to be a dick but i am trying like hell to discourage u from releasing yet another sub par stunt vid into a lack luster market................. it screws everyone involved...... go watch a clip like "Tracey got murdered"........... which was released as just a fun internet clip by fish............ not a dvd........... and tell me honestly u believe for one second u should be releasing a vid of the quality you are creating into a market............ and this is from a guy who honestly gets bored anymore with stunt vids............. i watched the Tracey clip start to finish just for the quality in filming and editing.......... seriously vids like the clip u showed getting released should be an embarrassment to the people involved in creating it cuz they defiantly just embarrass the community as a whole................

and comin from this biggest dick here............... i seriously am not tryin to be a dick im just tryin to save u the trouble........ yer wasting yer money and time releasing that vid
Old 09-17-2007, 11:07 PM

dude.... look at every infomercial out there... u can have a **** product and make millions.... or you can have a great product and sell none.... its marketing my brother....

but SERIOUS the DVD is great quality, and great material... kinda hard to stress to someone who has not purchased the video... come on man.... I am no rookie when it comes to this stuff.... I have work featured on showtime, among many other great networks....

I am just saying it's hard to form an opinion without a proper viewing of this feature..... in its entirety...
Old 09-18-2007, 12:43 AM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by alevelcs
in all seriousness........... im really not trying to be a dick but i am trying like hell to discourage u from releasing yet another sub par stunt vid into a lack luster market................. it screws everyone involved...... go watch a clip like "Tracey got murdered"........... which was released as just a fun internet clip by fish............ not a dvd........... and tell me honestly u believe for one second u should be releasing a vid of the quality you are creating into a market............ and this is from a guy who honestly gets bored anymore with stunt vids............. i watched the Tracey clip start to finish just for the quality in filming and editing.......... seriously vids like the clip u showed getting released should be an embarrassment to the people involved in creating it cuz they defiantly just embarrass the community as a whole................

and comin from this biggest dick here............... i seriously am not tryin to be a dick im just tryin to save u the trouble........ yer wasting yer money and time releasing that vid
dick...
Old 09-18-2007, 06:53 AM

dude.... look at every infomercial out there... u can have a **** product and make millions.... or you can have a great product and sell none.... its marketing my brother....

but SERIOUS the DVD is great quality, and great material... kinda hard to stress to someone who has not purchased the video... come on man.... I am no rookie when it comes to this stuff.... I have work featured on showtime, among many other great networks....

I am just saying it's hard to form an opinion without a proper viewing of this feature..... in its entirety...

so on one hand yer telling me u can have a **** product and you, as the marketing genius u are, can sell it .............. and on the other hand yer telling me that the video is "TOP NOTCH" but i would have to buyit and watch the whole thing to be able to see that.............

any chance yer one handed?

if u cant make a trailer that blows someones doors off with 2 minutes of the best clips and shots from the whole video .................... chances are the whole video is just as poorly done as the trailer
Old 09-18-2007, 07:42 AM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

so on one hand yer telling me u can have a **** product and you, as the marketing genius u are, can sell it .............. and on the other hand yer telling me that the video is "TOP NOTCH" but i would have to buyit and watch the whole thing to be able to see that.............

if u cant make a trailer that blows someones doors off with 2 minutes of the best clips and shots from the whole video .................... chances are the whole video is just as poorly done as the trailer
way to be a hating dick head. it wasnt bad, tho i have seen better trailers.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:39 AM

dude your worthless of me writing this but anyway... you should read slower or maybe even stand on your head.... and it would make more sense to you.....

the tracey trailer had me bored after the first minute of watching.. it is all parking lot... some of the best riders are there.....but still all parking lot.

have you noticed that our trailer is played by youtube.... who drastically compresses the quality of any video you upload.....

anyway i am tired of the nonsense here so if you can't afford 25 beans then don't bother with the negativity....

Quick Reply: Until The Cops Come Box Cover