Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   Until The Cops Come Box Cover (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/201410-until-cops-come-box.html)

stuntsteel 09-15-2007 10:05 AM

Until The Cops Come Box Cover

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Check It Out... Our Video Is Now Done. Here Is The Box Cover.

It Is Available For Sale In Most Stores....

Kliewer 09-15-2007 03:23 PM

Re: Until The Cops Come Box Cover

sick.. I'm all in favor of the greasy chicks. Any previews we could take a look at?

FRO69 09-15-2007 04:02 PM

+1 how bout a trailer

Wheeliest 09-15-2007 04:10 PM

yeah um, this space is used to show video hence the "[b] Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews [/b]"

JD 09-15-2007 06:14 PM

try this...

[url]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=174930467&n=174930467&MyToken=39326215-e068-4807-9c47-de403aa91d46[/url]

stuntsteel 09-15-2007 06:28 PM

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZnxISlmvDw[/url]

stuntsteel 09-15-2007 06:28 PM

the trailer does no justice for how crazy the video is... we will probably do another trailer to compensate for how nuts the dvd is....

DLISH 09-15-2007 11:36 PM

[QUOTE=stuntsteel;2943573]we will probably do another trailer to compensate for how nuts the dvd is....[/QUOTE] ya

Sevada 09-16-2007 10:50 PM

Kyle where's my damn copy!! haha. looks good man. Part II we'll have to do here in LA.

stuntsteel 09-17-2007 10:39 AM

on its way.... im sure bry and myself would love to come out there... we will start shooting part 2 late october....

alevelcs 09-17-2007 03:05 PM

[quote=stuntsteel;2945352]on its way.... im sure bry and myself would love to come out there... we will start shooting part 2 late october....[/quote]

id spend time reshooting part 1 first if i were u................. and i mean that in the nicest not hating way possible

stuntsteel 09-17-2007 10:29 PM

we are redoing the trailer... sometime very soon...

until u have watched the entire video, you can't hate.... i have edited videos for over 7 years now... and this is by far one of the sickest and funniest films i have ever worked on.....

alevelcs 09-17-2007 10:31 PM

[quote=stuntsteel;2946207]we are redoing the trailer... sometime very soon...

until u have watched the entire video, you can't hate.... i have edited videos for over 7 years now... and this is by far one of the sickest and funniest films i have ever worked on.....[/quote]

im gonna reserve most of my comments til after the "new trailer"....... but i will say this......... i hope its all new footage cuz that stuff was like a scrambled seizure and bad effects omlette

stuntsteel 09-17-2007 10:34 PM

you are entitled to your own opinion!

alevelcs 09-17-2007 10:43 PM

[quote=stuntsteel;2946215]you are entitled to your own opinion![/quote]

in all seriousness........... im really not trying to be a dick but i am trying like hell to discourage u from releasing yet another sub par stunt vid into a lack luster market................. it screws everyone involved...... go watch a clip like "Tracey got murdered"........... which was released as just a fun internet clip by fish............ not a dvd........... and tell me honestly u believe for one second u should be releasing a vid of the quality you are creating into a market............ and this is from a guy who honestly gets bored anymore with stunt vids............. i watched the Tracey clip start to finish just for the quality in filming and editing.......... seriously vids like the clip u showed getting released should be an embarrassment to the people involved in creating it cuz they defiantly just embarrass the community as a whole................

and comin from this biggest dick here............... i seriously am not tryin to be a dick im just tryin to save u the trouble........ yer wasting yer money and time releasing that vid

stuntsteel 09-17-2007 11:07 PM

dude.... look at every infomercial out there... u can have a shit product and make millions.... or you can have a great product and sell none.... its marketing my brother....

but SERIOUS the DVD is great quality, and great material... kinda hard to stress to someone who has not purchased the video... come on man.... I am no rookie when it comes to this stuff.... I have work featured on showtime, among many other great networks....

I am just saying it's hard to form an opinion without a proper viewing of this feature..... in its entirety...

Nascency Chris 09-18-2007 12:43 AM

[QUOTE=alevelcs;2946220]in all seriousness........... im really not trying to be a dick but i am trying like hell to discourage u from releasing yet another sub par stunt vid into a lack luster market................. it screws everyone involved...... go watch a clip like "Tracey got murdered"........... which was released as just a fun internet clip by fish............ not a dvd........... and tell me honestly u believe for one second u should be releasing a vid of the quality you are creating into a market............ and this is from a guy who honestly gets bored anymore with stunt vids............. i watched the Tracey clip start to finish just for the quality in filming and editing.......... seriously vids like the clip u showed getting released should be an embarrassment to the people involved in creating it cuz they defiantly just embarrass the community as a whole................

and comin from this biggest dick here............... i seriously am not tryin to be a dick im just tryin to save u the trouble........ yer wasting yer money and time releasing that vid[/QUOTE]

dick...:whoopass:

alevelcs 09-18-2007 06:53 AM

[quote=stuntsteel;2946247]dude.... look at every infomercial out there... u can have a shit product and make millions.... or you can have a great product and sell none.... its marketing my brother....

but SERIOUS the DVD is great quality, and great material... kinda hard to stress to someone who has not purchased the video... come on man.... I am no rookie when it comes to this stuff.... I have work featured on showtime, among many other great networks....

I am just saying it's hard to form an opinion without a proper viewing of this feature..... in its entirety...[/quote]

so on one hand yer telling me u can have a shit product and you, as the marketing genius u are, can sell it .............. and on the other hand yer telling me that the video is "TOP NOTCH" but i would have to buyit and watch the whole thing to be able to see that.............

any chance yer one handed?

if u cant make a trailer that blows someones doors off with 2 minutes of the best clips and shots from the whole video .................... chances are the whole video is just as poorly done as the trailer

cashmoneyflo 09-18-2007 07:42 AM

[quote=alevelcs;2946578]so on one hand yer telling me u can have a shit product and you, as the marketing genius u are, can sell it .............. and on the other hand yer telling me that the video is "TOP NOTCH" but i would have to buyit and watch the whole thing to be able to see that.............

if u cant make a trailer that blows someones doors off with 2 minutes of the best clips and shots from the whole video .................... chances are the whole video is just as poorly done as the trailer[/quote]

way to be a hating dick head. it wasnt bad, tho i have seen better trailers.

stuntsteel 09-18-2007 10:39 AM

[QUOTE=alevelcs;2946578]so on one hand yer telling me u can have a shit product and you, as the marketing genius u are, can sell it .............. and on the other hand yer telling me that the video is "TOP NOTCH" but i would have to buyit and watch the whole thing to be able to see that.............

if u cant make a trailer that blows someones doors off with 2 minutes of the best clips and shots from the whole video .................... chances are the whole video is just as poorly done as the trailer[/QUOTE]

dude your worthless of me writing this but anyway... you should read slower or maybe even stand on your head.... and it would make more sense to you.....

the tracey trailer had me bored after the first minute of watching.. it is all parking lot... some of the best riders are there.....but still all parking lot.

have you noticed that our trailer is played by youtube.... who drastically compresses the quality of any video you upload.....

anyway i am tired of the nonsense here so if you can't afford 25 beans then don't bother with the negativity....