Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 01:38 AM

alevelcs is a decent person
Re: Until The Cops Come Box Cover

jesus **** the echo in here is wicked
Old 09-22-2007, 02:14 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Borne
........wow, that took a while to get through.
And just so everyone can hear the truth, I taught Scooter everything he knows......he's just been having a hard time with the "wheelie to garbage can" trick.
and florida peolple tought you a thing or 2

Originally Posted by stuntsteel
well, here is a new trailer at last....

UNTIL THE COPS COME NEW TRAILER.....

IM SURE THIS WILL SHUT SOME PEOPLE UP NOW!!!

RIGHT CLICK DOWNLOAD FILE AS....
both trailers are pure 100% ****. but i would love a set of those sparking shoes for my october street ride in the ATL

dude, you have nothing good to say...ever.... and no one cares about your opinion.

i do because it keeps me laughing for hours..........or i would be bored to death watching your videos

eat a dick sclevela

send me my handbreak now asshat
Old 09-22-2007, 02:17 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

next time someone needs to pm me about a thread that is this good

eat a dick sclevela

Old 09-22-2007, 09:16 AM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is exactly the type of shiat that is bringing Stuntlife to its knees. Here we have a group who is trying to make their own dvd for whatever reasosn and have put it out there for some feedback...Most of it seems to be pretty negative..Maybe it isnt up to some of your standards but who are any of you to tell these guys they shouldnt put it out ? You dont like it, well dont buy it. I hate to tell you but I have bought ALOT of DVD's from some big names in the stunt industry that IMO opinion werent worth the $$$ I paid for it. But having spent many days in front of the editing station I could at least appreciate the time that was put in to actually get to a finished DVD product.

Man we got people on here who all they seem to do is talk smack and try and frustrate others with utter BS...

You guys want to make a DVD, phuckin go for it. Dont let anyone stop you. Worst case is it wont sell well over the internet but locally you will probably do fine. In the end you will walk away with a DVD that captured a slice of time of you and your friends having fun . Which is really what it should be about..

Cheers

SK
Old 09-22-2007, 09:55 AM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
This thread is exactly the type of shiat that is bringing Stuntlife to its knees. Here we have a group who is trying to make their own dvd for whatever reasosn and have put it out there for some feedback...Most of it seems to be pretty negative..Maybe it isnt up to some of your standards but who are any of you to tell these guys they shouldnt put it out ? You dont like it, well dont buy it. I hate to tell you but I have bought ALOT of DVD's from some big names in the stunt industry that IMO opinion werent worth the $$$ I paid for it. But having spent many days in front of the editing station I could at least appreciate the time that was put in to actually get to a finished DVD product.

Man we got people on here who all they seem to do is talk smack and try and frustrate others with utter BS...

You guys want to make a DVD, phuckin go for it. Dont let anyone stop you. Worst case is it wont sell well over the internet but locally you will probably do fine. In the end you will walk away with a DVD that captured a slice of time of you and your friends having fun . Which is really what it should be about..

Cheers

SK
well said
Old 09-22-2007, 10:37 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

hey what happened to 636ridr1???

you don't want to play anymore??

probably too busy practicing those hc circles
Old 09-22-2007, 11:09 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Cheers

SK
you forgot to say

eat a dick sclevela

Originally Posted by cashmoneyflo
well said
you also

eat a dick sclevela

Old 09-22-2007, 11:40 AM

This thread is exactly the type of shiat that is bringing Stuntlife to its knees. Here we have a group who is trying to make their own dvd for whatever reasosn and have put it out there for some feedback...Most of it seems to be pretty negative..Maybe it isnt up to some of your standards but ........
1) websites dont have knees

c) its not for "whatever reason" its an attempt at financial gain by scamming the end purchaser into purchasing crap on a shiny coaster........ even the thread starter stated -
dude.... look at every infomercial out there... u can have a **** product and make millions.... or you can have a great product and sell none.... its marketing my brother....
- HE IS EVEN ADMITTING THAT HE FEELS HE CAN CONVINCE A NAIVE AUDIENCE INTO PURCHASING A PILE OF ****

who are any of you to tell these guys they shouldnt put it out ?
1) SCLEVELA

9) a guy who doesnt like being scammed or threads from people who are attempting to scam people

it used to that there were internet clips........... and trailors........... 2 different things..... and trailors used to be SERIOUS not just a pile of crap clips thrown together with some guy screaming "trust me i know what im doin i worked on the home shopping network doing titling so u should buy this pile of crap based on that"

You dont like it, well dont buy it. I hate to tell you but I have bought ALOT of DVD's from some big names in the stunt industry that IMO opinion werent worth the $$$ I paid for it. But having spent many days in front of the editing station I could at least appreciate the time that was put in to actually get to a finished DVD product.
and those dvd's are just the ones that started this whole downward spiral of crap

ive spent weeks in front of an editor also.......... it doesnt make me appreciate bad videos......... it just makes me realize that any douchebag with patience and bad footage and nothing better to do can make a bad dvd........... i appreciate quality work ............ hell i could take a dump everyday in the back yard in teh same spot...... after 40 years id have a pretty big pile........... would that impress u also? would that be something worth selling cuz "it took a long time"?

again there is a difference between talking **** and voicing truth........ just cuz it hurts someones feelings doesnt mean it is talking ****

Cheers

SK
agree 100percent............ just dont market it sell it local...... dont try and sell it to bike shops and distributors and dont try and tell me to "ignore the kia emblems cuz ur a car mechanic and u swear thats a ferrari"
Old 09-22-2007, 11:41 AM

p.s. eat a dick sclevela

handbrake me
Old 09-22-2007, 11:44 AM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

Cheers

SK
well said....

thank you.

It hits stores across the world on thursday!!! so like i quoted very early in this thread... it is all about marketing!!!

look at every infomercial that plays selling ******* can openers or what ever... they sell like crazy...

IM NOT TRYING TO SCAM ANYONE... YOU SEE WHAT THE DVD IS BY THE, TITLE, BOX COVER, AND TRAILER... U DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT IF YOU DON'T WANT...BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO SELL IT AND MAKE MONEY FROM IT TO PAY THE RIDERS... YES I PAY MY RIDERS WELL.... SO I AM SURE YOU CAN APPRECIATE THE FACT, THAT PEOPLE THAT RIDE AND SOMETIMES GET HURT, SHOULD SEE SOME KIND OF FINACIAL GAIN IN RETURN...

so maybe the 2nd dvd will change, or maybe not... it dosen't really matter to me, cause i know I HAVE A SOLID PRODUCT!!!

MONTHS AND MONTHS OF HARD WORK, MONEY, INJURIES, TIME, AND EDITING went into this project... im sure some people can appreciate that...

.... IF NOT, THEN EAT A DICK!!!!

Last edited by stuntsteel; 09-22-2007 at 11:52 AM. Reason: ADD
Old 09-22-2007, 11:50 AM

well said....

thank you.

It hits stores across the world on thursday!!! so like i quoted very early in this thread... it is all about marketing!!!

look at every infomercial that plays selling ******* can openers or what ever... they sell like crazy...

so maybe the 2nd dvd will change, or maybe not... it dosen't really matter to me, cause i know i have the marketing locked down.

BUT MONTHS AND MONTHS OF HARD WORK, MONEY, INJURIES, TIME, AND EDITING went into this project... im sure some people can appreciate that...

.... IF NOT, THEN EAT A DICK!!!!

hey smurfkilla........... he just stated it again........... do u see it?

he once again reiterated that he could give 2 ***** about the industry as a whole and he is in it only to try and use marekting to scam people into buying a pile of crap.......... and make a buck

now i would be one to think its people like that, that u should be more concerned about................yes?
Old 09-22-2007, 11:51 AM

wheres my handbrake?
Old 09-22-2007, 11:58 AM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alevelcs

he once again reiterated that he could give 2 ***** about the industry as a whole and he is in it only to try and use marekting to scam people into buying a pile of crap.......... and make a buck

now i would be one to think its people like that, that u should be more concerned about................yes?
+1 He also only posts on this forum to sell stuff and you can tell he doesn't give a **** otherwise... If you follow him around every thread he hops into its like "I know how to fix your problem, go to stuntsteel.com". I know I'm not the only one that notices that either.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:24 PM

oh and stuntsteel ........... ive seen yer website....... u arent the marketing guru u think u are
Old 09-22-2007, 12:40 PM

dude you can't read.... u are a ******* moron!!! its gonna sell no matter what you think...

and i still stand behind my quality... my product is NOT poorly produced...

your a dick ALV... i don't know why u wanna bash on **** you could NEVER do!!!

i hope to see you at clutch control... come see me...
Old 09-22-2007, 12:40 PM

IM NOT TRYING TO SCAM ANYONE... YOU SEE WHAT THE DVD IS BY THE, TITLE, BOX COVER, AND TRAILER... U DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT IF YOU DON'T WANT...BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO SELL IT AND MAKE MONEY FROM IT TO PAY THE RIDERS... YES I PAY MY RIDERS WELL.... SO I AM SURE YOU CAN APPRECIATE THE FACT, THAT PEOPLE THAT RIDE AND SOMETIMES GET HURT, SHOULD SEE SOME KIND OF FINACIAL GAIN IN RETURN...

so basically what yer sayin is that ur go put this video out so u can make money to be the ******* AFLAC duck of stuntriding?

afffffffffflllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccc cccccccccc
Old 09-22-2007, 12:43 PM

dude you can't read.... u are a ******* moron!!! its gonna sell no matter what you think...

and i still stand behind my quality... my product is NOT poorly produced...

your a dick ALV... i don't know why u wanna bash on **** you could NEVER do!!!

i hope to see you at clutch control... come see me...

dude u forgot to sign in under yer 636 name

and id bet 100 bux i could put together a better video with a disposable video camera and windows movie maker.............. sorry im not tryin to bite off yer equipment selection
Old 09-22-2007, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Joker
+1 He also only posts on this forum to sell stuff and you can tell he doesn't give a **** otherwise... If you follow him around every thread he hops into its like "I know how to fix your problem, go to stuntsteel.com". I know I'm not the only one that notices that either.
do some more searching... u will never know what you might come up with...

i actually try to help people... i believe karma is precious.... i don't insult people and call them squids and put them down... hey everyone has to start somewhere... isn't this suppposed to be a place you can come to get help with your questions and concerns?

when some one comes on here asking questions, i try to steer them in the right direction... even if it is a product i don't sell....
Old 09-22-2007, 12:50 PM

oh and stuntsteel ........... ive seen yer website....... u arent the marketing guru u think u are
I GUESS YOU CAN TELL ALL THE MARKETING WE DO JUST BY A LOOK AT OUR WEBSITE...

YOUR AN AMAZING GUY SLVEVCA...

U KNOW IT ALL...

go get your harley and drive off a bridge...

eat a dick...
Old 09-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl
both trailers are pure 100% ****. but i would love a set of those sparking shoes for my october street ride in the ATL
ok, who's dressing up like a squid for the Halloween ride?

In the end you will walk away with a DVD that captured a slice of time of you and your friends having fun . Which is really what it should be about..
Which is all fine and good, but you're charging people $25 to relive YOUR memories... more than most other stunt DVDs cost that are well produced?

I GUESS YOU CAN TELL ALL THE MARKETING WE DO JUST BY A LOOK AT OUR WEBSITE...
Not to be a dick (like the one Sclevela is eating) but have you spoken to Eev or Chris about the logo issue? I mean, really, that has been uponone's logo for years..... someone may notice. Just a thought.

Sclevela, I'll be there in about 45 minutes. I dunno if TGIFriday's serves dick's for lunch, though, so we're going to have to figure out where you want to eat.

Quick Reply: Until The Cops Come Box Cover