Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   pray for bishop (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/220004-pray-bishop.html)

fat_sac 05-02-2008 01:10 PM

Re: pray for bishop

[QUOTE=JohnnyP;3271523]Thanks for the :cheers Ive been checking this thread every hour or so today, not to read any BS about what really happened or didnt happen. Just in hopes of reading that hes pulled through this, or at least that his condtion is getting better. Thats all that matters to me at this point, and I dont even know him but hes a fellow stunt rider that seemed to be a decent guy...

So as soon as anyone gets anymore news on how hes doin please post up[/QUOTE]

I just heard the surgeries were a success and if he hadn't been in top condition that he might not have pulled through.

I'd post more but thats all I know at this point.

FAhq 05-02-2008 01:20 PM

[QUOTE=fat_sac;3271528]I just heard the surgeries were a success and if he hadn't been in top condition that he might not have pulled through.

I'd post more but thats all I know at this point.[/QUOTE]

that's good to hear :YEAH

Bishop keep fightin bro.....:cheers

-Mike W.- 05-02-2008 01:26 PM

[quote=fat_sac;3271528]I just heard the surgeries were a success and if he hadn't been in top condition that he might not have pulled through.

I'd post more but thats all I know at this point.[/quote]

:YEAH

3824 05-02-2008 01:30 PM

[QUOTE=JohnnyP;3271523]Thanks for the :cheers Ive been checking this thread every hour or so today, not to read any BS about what really happened or didnt happen. Just in hopes of reading that hes pulled through this, or at least that his condtion is getting better. Thats all that matters to me at this point, and I dont even know him but hes a fellow stunt rider that seemed to be a decent guy...

So as soon as anyone gets anymore news on how hes doin please post up[/QUOTE]

Nice to see some civilization and respect. :cheers

JohnnyP 05-02-2008 01:43 PM

[QUOTE=fat_sac;3271528]I just heard the surgeries were a success and if he hadn't been in top condition that he might not have pulled through.

Thats really good to hear/read!:YEAH Thanks

T-Dubby 05-02-2008 02:01 PM

On good note glad to hear Bishop had a good surgery.

investor7523 05-02-2008 02:17 PM

damn......get well bishop, your a stand up dude!

shky4 05-02-2008 02:19 PM

Wow that sux! I figured I'd get to meet you in ATL this weekend. My prayers go out to you and your family

Good to hear surgery is going well.

EZEC 05-02-2008 02:25 PM

That's good stuff...hopefully he's up and out soon...I still can't belive it, that shit is just fucked up.

EEKENTERPRISES 05-02-2008 02:36 PM

I hate living in the middle of nowhere Montana, until I hear stuff like this daily. Still roll strapped, but damn, don't hardly hear of anything going on like this around here. God has plans for him already if 5 dudes couldn't kill his ass trying! :cheers Bishop has always been good to me, my prayers go out! Let us know any updates!

fuze 05-02-2008 02:41 PM

Sorry to hear this happened to you Bishop. I'll pray for your quick recovery brother.

y2kmk 05-02-2008 03:03 PM

im not gonna wade thru 15 pages, but if it hasn't been mentioned yet it's time to get mob frenzy angry on those motherfuckers and bring some justice for bishop.

my deepest wishes and thoughts will be with you both...

when it's time to stomp some heads, i'm game. fuck those assholes! :nono

cjstunts 05-02-2008 03:17 PM

Thats awesome news, great to hear it.

Ghini 05-02-2008 03:25 PM

HOLY FUCK! Jesus H. Christ man, get better Bishop!

Suicidal Antics 05-02-2008 03:35 PM

glad to hear things are lookin up.:bouncingf YOUR MY BOY BLUE:YEAH

G-machine 05-02-2008 04:28 PM

seriosulyl what the fuck is the matter with people, how could someone have the nerve to do something like this? My prayers are with you man and I hope every single one of those fuckers goes down hard....I just cant believe that, im glad bishop had a gun otherwise who knows? Get well buddy

DIRTYJEFF636s 05-02-2008 04:49 PM

[quote=fat_sac;3271528]I just heard the surgeries were a success and if he hadn't been in top condition that he might not have pulled through.

I'd post more but thats all I know at this point.[/quote]

:YEAH:YEAH:YEAH :cheers GET BETTER SOON

excessa 05-02-2008 05:12 PM

Good to hear that he made it through surgery. Bishop and family are still in our prayers here.

bdc_Marky 05-02-2008 05:16 PM

so great to hear his surgery went well

i have never once let something someone said on this site bother me until now... all you lowlife pieces of shit need to grow the fuck up and show some support... even if you think the world revolves around you and this is just a "scam" then keep your fucking two cents out of this thread

bishop has done nothing but try to help people, and even if you dont like him, why would you ever be so negative towards something so serious in a time like this?

s0nofg0d 05-02-2008 05:19 PM

[quote=nickalltogether;3270293]Hopefully he will recover, and I'm glad he got one of those bastards.[/quote]

hell yea i pray too