Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   pray for bishop (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/220004-pray-bishop.html)

villa76 05-02-2008 05:23 PM

Re: pray for bishop

Fuck the stalls and combo circles what Bishop pulled off was the most gangsterest shit ever!

niles181 05-02-2008 05:48 PM

man that sucks to hear!!! my prayers are with u bishop!! hope u get better dont stop fighting.

DSC 05-02-2008 06:19 PM

get well soon bishop!!!!!!!!

E-Loc540 05-02-2008 06:37 PM

I dont know Bishop but I didnt realize he was only 2 hours from me. I just went through all 12 pages and im getting the vibe that some people didnt care for him...whether he screwed them or they are just jealous I dunno but the fact is that whatever he did or didnt do to people it doesnt matter at this point as no one deserves this. I cant believe people are on here trying to call him out, you piece of eff's are just as bad as the worthless cowards that caused this mess. If its not true call him out afterwards. effin mosquitos. again I dont know Bishop but I hope he ends up in the place that is better for him. I will pray for him and all these other worthless idiots that have nothing to do but run dem moufs.

-nelson 05-02-2008 06:55 PM

what, thats some crazy unnexpected news! may God bless him with a good recovery.

Dstunter 05-02-2008 07:12 PM

hell yeah a good surgery:YEAH we need a big ride in VA. when you get better.

Halfrican 05-02-2008 07:19 PM

to all of you who second guess if this was a stunt GO EAT A DICK! may heavy hands fall upon YOU and see how much support YOU get from the community when shit goes down!! I dont understand how anybody can just think right away that this is fake. Now dont get me wrong..... i dont know all the details but im not a heartless bastard like some of you worthless fucks! For the non believers you guys better pray that this is fake because you guys just fucked your self in the stunt community!

pull through bishop cause you got a lot of love from the majority of the stunt community! my prayers are with you

rockstarbilly 05-02-2008 07:22 PM

get well dude from the uk.

excessa 05-02-2008 07:40 PM

[QUOTE=bdc_Marky;3271910]so great to hear his surgery went well

i have never once let something someone said on this site bother me until now... all you lowlife pieces of shit need to grow the fuck up and show some support... even if you think the world revolves around you and this is just a "scam" then keep your fucking two cents out of this thread

bishop has done nothing but try to help people, and even if you dont like him, why would you ever be so negative towards something so serious in a time like this?[/QUOTE]

+1
show love, better to be a sucker than a punk ass bitch.

weirdsteve 05-02-2008 08:05 PM

outta control........i didn't read all 12 pages but did anyone find a news story link? either way good luck man

excessa 05-02-2008 08:18 PM

can't find shit

DURTY 05-02-2008 08:21 PM

anymore updates???

Josh Faught 05-02-2008 08:43 PM

Im telling yall................

kuziken 05-02-2008 08:54 PM

get well bishop

kipROCKet 05-02-2008 09:00 PM

Holy shit. Yeah I don't normally pray but I will right now for him. Man what a bunch of low life piece of shit people. Glad he fucking killed one of them, hope the others rot in a pound me in the ass prison.

I just got my permit to purchase this week, next step, permit to carry, what a good idea, probably saved his life.

DURTY 05-02-2008 09:06 PM

[QUOTE=Josh Faught;3272132]Im telling yall................[/QUOTE]

wat r u telling us?? get to it.....do u have any updates?!?!? :shruggs

fat_sac 05-02-2008 09:21 PM

[QUOTE=DURTY;3272167]wat r u telling us?? get to it.....do u have any updates?!?!? :shruggs[/QUOTE]

Dude I gave you updates. Why you askin from Josh?

There is no more more updates at this point and as soon as I or anyone else finds out what is going on then Stuntlife will find out about it. I know first hand how SL can be and I understand more than Shaunte ever will because I post here everyday. Fact of the matter is that this is real and Joe is pulling through. As soon as anyone else hears anything else then you guys will be the first to know. SL has been the life blood of Stasis in the simple fact that your opinion is what really matters in his business decisions when it comes to design and function. If it doesn't function here, then it won't function in his company because hard core stunters tear shit the fuck up. Plain and simple. No one is pulling a stunt here, he was hurt and his fiance was told to tell you guys because SL means a lot to him and his company. Please, I beg of all of you, have enough decency to STOP TALKING SHIT in this thread.

I'm here to talk shit to no problem. If you wanna rip on someone then rip on me but for the life of anyone holy. STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT JOE!!!!

DURTY 05-02-2008 09:25 PM

[QUOTE=fat_sac;3272185]Dude I gave you updates. Why you askin from Josh?[/QUOTE]

the way he said that i thought he knew something......:shruggs

fat_sac 05-02-2008 09:27 PM

[QUOTE=DURTY;3272187]the way he said that i thought he knew something......:shruggs[/QUOTE]

No man there is no news. I'm sorry to report we're just waiting on the results of the blood transfusion. I understand how SL can be because I'm here everyday but this has hit serious. Its not a joke and I wish everyone would pull together and help him out.

1ST GEAR 05-02-2008 09:30 PM

Bishop.. just heard from some of the local stunters here... Haven't been on in 4ever but I know you've alwalsy been a stand up guy., always tryed your hardest to help promote the sport more than anything else. Haters will be haters no need to stress them, Everyone hates on someone sucessful that they envy.. Heal up soon man!! You'll be in my familys prayers!!