Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   pray for bishop (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/220004-pray-bishop.html)

jstuntlocke 05-02-2008 10:13 AM

Re: pray for bishop

Daaaeeeum! I feel sick about this...
I step away for a week or so, come back and this is what I see at the top of SL message board! WTF?!?!

Last night, I couldn't even bring myself to get the email typed out all the way for ya bro... I just kept thinking that today I'd log back on, and it wouldn't be real or something.

this is SO fucked up, and the fact that your girl posts up here and lets us know is awesome. I wouldn't have known otherwise, she seems to be a good girl bro! She is definately patient...

She posts up and then a fuckin teeny-tiny fire truck rolls in and a bunch of clowns jump out and start posting up nonsense. But she has the patience to deal with the circus that stuntlife can sometimes become.

....don't even waste your time responding to the riff-raff Shaunte, don't waste your energy on that... those clowns have no respect.

I hope that Bishop knows that all his friends are pullin for him...
tell him his lil buddy in KS is hoping for another very different thread to show up really soon.... One that says... Bishop is in full recovery!!!

I don't pray alot, but I will pray for you my firend... get well, and remember that you did what you had to do to stay alive.. It's OK. He is dead and you are not.... that happened for a reason, and you WILL find out one day why you are still here. :cheers

JOHN J 05-02-2008 10:22 AM

well now that i read thru 13 pages some people are very negative to the situation that bisop and his fiance are going thru right now. i dont know the guy personally but i do know that he has contributed alot to the sport and individuals in the sport so if you dont have anything to say that is positive just keep your comments to yourself. right now shaunte and bishop need our support and prayers....

pigs01GSXR2 05-02-2008 10:22 AM

my prayers go out to him and hope U pull thru

DURTY 05-02-2008 10:27 AM

any update on bishop?

Adzzz 05-02-2008 10:28 AM

wow.... this is not good at all..... i will pray for you Bishop even tho i never pray.....

heal up buddy and my thoughts go out to your family..... god bless..

6DoubleR 05-02-2008 10:29 AM

get well soon bro and definately keep us updated shaunte

stuntnation 05-02-2008 10:47 AM

Wow im at a loss for words. Even know i only meet you two for a two day event at the star boys stunt fest in 2007. i must say that both you and your fiance are great people ( i was the guy with the grill Derek). I hope everything works out on a good note. I will pray for him and you in hopes of seeing you two at more events. Please keep us updated. With this many friends and support i Know he will pull out and be fine.

Best Wishes, Derek

BIG-D 05-02-2008 10:52 AM

My prayers go out to you and your family Bishop

3824 05-02-2008 10:57 AM

Bishop is a great guy and a good friend, always willing to help others.

Prayers will be happening. He needs to pull through.

Keep the bullshit outta here.

ecthemc 05-02-2008 11:02 AM

You and he will pull through this.. I have been stabbed before.. and my kidney was so badly fucked up they coudlnt even stich me up.. Wanted me to bleed out all of the infections because if they sewed me up it could of killed me..

i'm still here thats why I feal he has mroe then a Fighting Chance

Today I will will pray for you bro.. good job taking some of those fuckers down- May they rest in hell

-e

drgnazz 05-02-2008 11:13 AM

I hate to hear that this has happened to such a great guy, I wish you the best and a speedy recovery, hang in there man, you will pull through just fine. We got your back.

OneWheelw 05-02-2008 11:17 AM

get well soon bishop!!!

zeus_r6 05-02-2008 11:35 AM

What kind of crackheads would do this to somebody????

Stay strong and hang in there bro!

bornreadybc 05-02-2008 11:40 AM

only in this world.......

I hope bishop can heal up as soon, as well as possible.. and gain strength mentally cause after something like that i would expect mental scars too...

hopefully you overcome it..

and i feel bad for the people who did it too... to have to be such low-life scumbags...

i dont pray much, but i think im past due, and bishop will definetly be in them..

yer welcome

N/A 05-02-2008 11:49 AM

Pour some 'tussin' on it and go find the other fuckers and finish them off!!!

Heal up!!!!!

jmo 05-02-2008 11:57 AM

damm that is a crazy ass story i will pray for him get well
jmo

Don't Ride Dirt 05-02-2008 12:00 PM

Is there any word on Bishops condition yet?:shruggs

[URL="http://www.ryderclips.com/shiftsocks.html"][COLOR=darkgreen]www.ryderclips.com/shiftsocks.html[/COLOR][/URL]

beardo 05-02-2008 12:55 PM

bishop, you and your family and loved ones are in my prayers.i hope you have a full recovery and back to normal soon. i came on s.l. a month or so ago trying to sell some cages and railz and bishop phillips is one of the only people that didnt shit talk our products and offered to maybe sell them for us. i dont know you personally, but i would someday like to, you seem like a stand up guy and willing to help a fellow stunt rider out at the drop of a hat. why does fucked up shit always happen to the good people around me? anyway stay strong shaunte, bishop needs you know more than ever, God bless p.s. i am in northern ca and there isnt much i can probably do to help but if there is dont hesitate to ask

50slut 05-02-2008 01:00 PM

[QUOTE=Don't Ride Dirt;3271468]Is there any word on Bishops condition yet?:shruggs

+1???????????????

JohnnyP 05-02-2008 01:07 PM

[QUOTE=Dean Ellis;3271517]:cheers[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the :cheers Ive been checking this thread every hour or so today, not to read any BS about what really happened or didnt happen. Just in hopes of reading that hes pulled through this, or at least that his condtion is getting better. Thats all that matters to me at this point, and I dont even know him but hes a fellow stunt rider that seemed to be a decent guy...

So as soon as anyone gets anymore news on how hes doin please post up