Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   pray for bishop (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/220004-pray-bishop.html)

SuicideMyk 05-02-2008 09:31 PM

Re: pray for bishop

heal up quick bro :apimp

ejsotsehp 05-02-2008 09:32 PM

my prayers go out... ill let all my bro's know too...

what the hell is wrong with people nowadays?!

xXxNO LOVExXx 05-02-2008 09:32 PM

best wishes man. i dont pray so that is the most i can do...

customsound 05-02-2008 09:35 PM

get well soon bro were all wishing you the best !!!!

fat_sac 05-02-2008 09:42 PM

I can say a lot about the shit talking or negativity in this thread but the bottom line is I feel like I'm dealing with a bunch of GD sorority girls here. We're the most tight knit group of people who span world wide and can't get along for shit! I'm not talking shit nor am I disgusted in any way because I haven't seen anything in this thread that I don't see on a day to day basis. I read everything in this thread and I don't believe that Bishop will be laughing about ALL of this but I do believe he'll be laughing about MOST of it. Some of you whom of which you know who you are were being usual SL drama queens and talked a bunch of shit. Who gives a shit? Not me, but dammit is it necessary here? The rest of you who doubted, thats fine because you don't know who Bishop is. I don't blame you for not having compassion for a stranger. What I do blame you for is not having compassion for a fellow freestyle rider. If anything else, you could have just dropped a "I'm sorry for your bad times." but that wasn't good enough? I assure you that he [the owner of Stasis] is not trying to 'buy your time' with some lame ass stunt like this. He just got picked up by Trojan for crying out loud, and he's on a 6durty. All I can ask is that you stop talking shit about what is going on here because it IS serious and can happen to ANY of us. We should all take this experience to heart and learn from it. Gun or not we shouldn't stunt alone?...maybe? I dunno but I do know that we are the tightest knit group of stunters to walk this planet and we don't need to fight amongst each other when a friend goes down.

DURTY 05-02-2008 09:48 PM

[QUOTE=fat_sac;3272216]Some of you whom of which you know who you are were being usual SL drama queens and talked a bunch of shit. .[/QUOTE]

i just wanna say that I am the 'USUAL DRAMA KING' but i did give my wishes on several posts in here.........just making that clear.

fat_sac 05-02-2008 09:51 PM

[QUOTE=DURTY;3272221]i just wanna say that I am the 'USUAL DRAMA KING' but i did give my wishes on several posts in here.........just making that clear.[/QUOTE]

No, I know man. I'm not giving you shit specifically. I just had to say my piece.

apfire26 05-02-2008 09:56 PM

I've always thought somthing like this could happen, ever since I started stunting by myself in secluded dark areas. It would be very easy for sombody to stake one of us out. We show up late, alone, at the same place time and time again. We all do it, or have done it, so anyone of us could be in Bishops position.
Everyone stay safe, and Bishop..........I hope to see you posting on here again in the near future.

Black03R1 05-02-2008 10:12 PM

I go to my spot alone and at night alot and always scan because every now and again someone will walk through there and I'm real paranoid when it comes to shit like that.

I can't believe there are people out there who would go to the extent to harm another citizen tryin to do their thing. Go rob a bank if thats your thing. But dont go stabbing some innocent guy whos trying to enjoy his hobby. Glad he fired off some shots on them, bet they werent expecting that. They fucked with the wrong guy. Hope he gets well.

EnderWiggin 05-02-2008 10:15 PM

there should be a ride organized for him that would be dope shit. I would ride out for that.

blinkybill04 05-02-2008 10:15 PM

I will pray for you and your family! i hope Bishop has a full recovery. my deepest condolences.

atnuts 05-02-2008 10:27 PM

heal up man and I'll see you on here soon

Don't Ride Dirt 05-02-2008 10:29 PM

Man,
It's really good to hear there is some improvement.
God bless ya Bishop.
Danny

[URL="http://www.ryderclips.com/shiftsocks.html"][COLOR=darkgreen]www.ryderclips.com/shiftsocks.html[/COLOR][/URL]

ejsotsehp 05-02-2008 10:32 PM

[quote=EnderWiggin;3272237]there should be a ride organized for him that would be dope shit. I would ride out for that.[/quote]

+1 and more all my bros would b down

fat_sac 05-02-2008 10:37 PM

[QUOTE=EnderWiggin;3272237]there should be a ride organized for him that would be dope shit. I would ride out for that.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't that be :apimp ? A world wide ride for those of us pullin for a hard core stunnin ass ex football player? Not trying to swing from nuts but if some dudes got together and all edited some footage of all of us in one big ride?

ejsotsehp 05-02-2008 11:27 PM

[url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/81-northeast/220116-feeler-world-wide-ride.html#post3272333[/url]

*BeNnEtT* 05-02-2008 11:35 PM

Bishop, Hope you make a full recovery. Havnt logged in on sl in a cpl days and now to hear this shit its crazy. You will be in my prayers bro.

FreezeSBFreaks 05-02-2008 11:46 PM

My prayers are with you man, get better bro.

DIRTYJEFF636s 05-03-2008 12:56 AM

[quote=apfire26;3272226]I've always thought somthing like this could happen, ever since I started stunting by myself in secluded dark areas. It would be very easy for sombody to stake one of us out. We show up late, alone, at the same place time and time again. We all do it, or have done it, so anyone of us could be in Bishops position.
Everyone stay safe, and Bishop..........I hope to see you posting on here again in the near future.[/quote]

+1

excessa 05-03-2008 01:10 AM

recent lessons learned, either way. If you're by yourself, someone can come up and jack you. even if you're carrying. The world is a sucky place full of bad people. check.

it's good to practice around a couple other people who know what they are doing anyhow. you don't want to join the club all by yourself. if you're too busy bleeding to get an ambulance, it's good to have friends.