Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   pray for bishop (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/220004-pray-bishop.html)

BISHOP PHILLIPS 05-04-2008 03:30 AM

Re: pray for bishop

[quote=big dave;3273783]well you didnt almost die, just like your NFL career never actually happened.
shit my dad tried out for the cowboys, then that story turned into him playing tight end for them! haha.

so, Bishop Phillips (whatever your real name is), I propose to you:

show me a team pic of you with ANY NFL team as well as you in the hospital in ICU 15 hrs ago! haha, and i'll show you pics of me on the cover of mag(s) in 2001 scraping tail amongst other things...
the only difference...i have them—you don't.

you sucker punk. bring your threats, i'll fucking squash you bro.[/quote]
ha ha... you dummy... just cause you are not a super star doesnt man you didnt play.... i make more money in one month then you do all year...bro.... not to brag... but i do... and football days are long gone..partner.... and pictures of me in the icu... for you mean nothing to me....just like you mean nothing to me.... i am glad you think you will squash me cause you will have to live by that one day....no threats from me.... cause i dont want the mods to delete these posts.... so you can be exposed for the asshole and pussy you are.... i can give a shit less about you like you do me..... and again why are you worried about the past ...partner cause you live in it.... you still talkking about scraping tails and shit bro.... how much money you make doing that .... do you hear me talking about what games i played in .... you know why.... retard cause it doesn't fucking matter its in the past.... think about what you are doing now and in the future.... you are only as good as your last good thing partner.... i have a list of good things i do for myself and other people ...and scamming aint one of them.... this is stuntlife... not bishop's life.... so there is no need to post a damn thing....unless it is relevent to the growth of stunting or helping others... i am not here to brag about anything i have done..... never have or will.....and you are right about something else cocksucker...you are on the cover scraping tails .... i had that issue until i used it for shit paper in my dogs kennels....

you want to get techincal.... so me the last invention you made or how many company's you own....or what brand you have started.... none.... you are a fucking piece of shit worker at a piece of shit...magizine.... so squash that

Armenian 05-04-2008 03:30 AM

:popcorn: :LMAO:

Armenian 05-04-2008 03:33 AM

[QUOTE=big dave;3273783]well you didnt almost die, just like your NFL career never actually happened.
shit my dad tried out for the cowboys, then that story turned into him playing tight end for them! haha.

so, Bishop Phillips (whatever your real name is), I propose to you:

show me a team pic of you with ANY NFL team as well as you in the hospital in ICU 15 hrs ago! haha, and i'll show you pics of me on the cover of mag(s) in 2001 scraping tail amongst other things...
the only difference...i have them—you don't.

you sucker punk. bring your threats, i'll fucking squash you bro.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=DURTY;3273788]
SOO DO U HAVE AN ANSWER ???[/QUOTE]

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

big dave 05-04-2008 03:36 AM

[QUOTE=BISHOP PHILLIPS;3273803]ha ha... you dummy... just cause you are not a super star doesnt man you didnt play.... i make more money in one month then you do all year...bro.... not to brag... but i do... and football days are long gone..partner.... and pictures of me in the icu... for you mean nothing to me....just like you mean nothing to me.... i am glad you think you will squash me cause you will have to live by that one day....no threats from me.... cause i dont want the mods to delete these posts.... so you can be exposed for the asshole and pussy you are.... i can give a shit less about you like you do me..... and again why are you worried about the past ...partner cause you live in it.... you still talkking about scraping tails and shit bro.... how much money you make doing that .... do you hear me talking about what games i played in .... you know why.... retard cause it doesn't fucking matter its in the past.... think about what you are doing now and in the future.... you are only as good as your last good thing partner.... i have a list of good things i do for myself and other people ...and scamming aint one of them.... this is stuntlife... not bishop's life.... so there is no need to post a damn thing....unless it is relevent to the growth of stunting or helping others... i am not here to brag about anything i have done..... never have or will.....and you are right about something else cocksucker...you are on the cover scraping tails .... i had that issue until i used it for shit paper in my dogs kennels....

you want to get techincal.... so me the last invention you made or how many company's you own....or what brand you have started.... none.... you are a fucking piece of shit worker at a piece of shit...magizine.... so squash that[/QUOTE]

ummm...i thought you just passed out b/c of the meds and some nonsense about a daughter (i'm sure it's a lie anyways).

so.....

you can't produce the things i requested can you....of course not.

because you're a BS scam artist POS.

bring it dude.

BISHOP PHILLIPS 05-04-2008 03:37 AM

[quote=DURTY;3273788]i told u already i didnt say anything wrong, just reiratating wat people were saying especially about the whole "why isnt it on google if it was on the news thing?" and im still getting PM's left and right.......i guess people are still curious and i say, i dont know..............

SOO DO U HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THESE INDIVIDUALS??? cuz they really are annoying me!!! thx :cheers[/quote]
look partner i dont make the news.... or nor do i want.. too.... like i said if it was up to me you guys would have never known.... cause i keep my private life private ...like the last time.... fuck pm's and whoever is sending them..... trust when i get info you guys get info....and if you said nothing wrong it would not be deleted durty.... but its all good.... we supposedly squashed this shit.... but i either see you didnt mean the shit or what may have you.... and thats cool also.... everybody think what the fuck you want.... and why would anybody make this shit up..... i aint asking for donations cause something happened to me or somebody shot my fucking dog...get the fuck outta here.with that ... this bullshit is caused me harm ....not good..... i am going the fuck back to sleep .... some of the people on here are pieces of work.... goodnite durty....

Armenian 05-04-2008 03:40 AM

[QUOTE=big dave;3273814]ummm...i thought you just passed out b/c of the meds and some nonsense about a daughter (i'm sure it's a lie anyways).

so.....

bring it dude.[/QUOTE]

I've been saying this from the beginning but I think maybe a total of 3 of us on this entire site agree he's full of shit and the rest of the 567,000,000 users feel bad for the guy now so they have no choice but to befriend him :LOL POST PICS

DURTY 05-04-2008 03:41 AM

[QUOTE=BISHOP PHILLIPS;3273816]look partner i dont make the news.... or nor do i want.. too.... like i said if it was up to me you guys would have never known.... cause i keep my private life private ...like the last time.... fuck pm's and whoever is sending them..... trust when i get info you guys get info....and if you said nothing wrong it would not be deleted durty.... but its all good.... we supposedly squashed this shit.... but i either see you didnt mean the shit or what may have you.... and thats cool also.... everybody think what the fuck you want.... and why would anybody make this shit up..... i aint asking for donations cause something happened to me or somebody shot my fucking dog...get the fuck outta here.with that ... this bullshit is caused me harm ....not good..... i am going the fuck back to sleep .... some of the people on here are pieces of work.... goodnite durty....[/QUOTE]

why u flipping IT??? i did mean wat i told u im just letting u know that there are a lot of people with the same question BUT will NOT voice it!!!!!

soo DURTY being DURTY i voiced it for THEM!!! relax and push the lil red button for some more PHINE :LOL

big dave 05-04-2008 03:42 AM

[QUOTE=BISHOP PHILLIPS;3273816]look partner i dont make the news.... or nor do i want.. too.... like i said if it was up to me you guys would have never known.... cause i keep my private life private ...like the last time.... fuck pm's and whoever is sending them..... trust when i get info you guys get info....and if you said nothing wrong it would not be deleted durty.... but its all good.... we supposedly squashed this shit.... but i either see you didnt mean the shit or what may have you.... and thats cool also.... everybody think what the fuck you want.... and why would anybody make this shit up..... i aint asking for donations cause something happened to me or somebody shot my fucking dog...get the fuck outta here.with that ... this bullshit is caused me harm ....not good..... i am going the fuck back to sleep .... some of the people on here are pieces of work.... goodnite durty....[/QUOTE]

you already "peaced out" once tonite, so when you wake up how about pics of you with that NFL team you supposedly played for...not for my sake, of course, but just your general credibility...

Armenian 05-04-2008 03:42 AM

[QUOTE=big dave;3273814]ummm...i thought you just passed out b/c of the meds and some nonsense about a daughter (i'm sure it's a lie anyways).

so.....

bring it dude.[/QUOTE]

I've been saying this from the beginning but I think maybe a total of 3 of us on this entire site agree he's full of shit and the rest of the 567,000,000 feel bad for the guy now so they have no choice but to befriend him :LOL

SBFMC - Bumper 05-04-2008 03:45 AM

man...my 2 cents prolly doesnt count for shit around here, but how the fuck are people seriously gonna start this big of a deal over all this. i mean..its already been said. if u dont believe fine.

bishop..heal up man...you've still got alot ahead of you, but you've got the support from alot of folks around here.

and without saying names...from a business standpoint, its pretty unprofessional to start posting e-thug bullsh!t on a public forum. call another professional out in private, not all over a freakin public thread.

shit like this doesnt help our cause, just turns everyone on each other...when it gets to a certain point its no longer friendly competition, its the beginning of an end.

:2cents

stay up bishop

BISHOP PHILLIPS 05-04-2008 03:45 AM

[quote=big dave;3273814]ummm...i thought you just passed out b/c of the meds and some nonsense about a daughter (i'm sure it's a lie anyways).

so.....

bring it dude.[/quote]
do i look like your bitch or something... stupid fuck... i dont have to do a damn...thing ... stop saying stupid shit out of your fucking mouth....and put the dick back in...and go the fuck to sleep....and if you can ignore the dick in your ass..... why dont you go produce deez nuts in your mouth .... and shut the fuck up....i never said i passed out either.... i guess they dont teach you editors how to read over there either..... let the people decide who is the scam artist i stay true to my word..... i make shit happen in my own way...and will continue you too.... i just dont write about shit that happens and take credit for making a change....or something... you need to get over yourself partner....

Kaneone 05-04-2008 03:47 AM

this is great, I love stuntlife!!!

can I change my job title to CEO of Kaneone LLC !? that would make me look super official!

i like grapes.. and big boobs... back to your regularly scheduled SL drama... BRAAAAP!

-kane

BISHOP PHILLIPS 05-04-2008 03:48 AM

[quote=Armenian;3273820]I've been saying this from the beginning but I think maybe a total of 3 of us on this entire site agree he's full of shit and the rest of the 567,000,000 users feel bad for the guy now so they have no choice but to befriend him :LOL POST PICS[/quote]
you are a nobody alvin .... go play in traffic.... that should tell you if 3 of you think i am full of it ...and the other thousands think i am ok.... then i am doing my damn job..... i see you rear your head when you think you got backup....and shut the fuck up...when you are alone....

SBFMC - Bumper 05-04-2008 03:49 AM

not too big on grapes...but big boobs rock:YEAH

BISHOP PHILLIPS 05-04-2008 03:50 AM

[quote=Kaneone;3273832]this is great, I love stuntlife!!!

can I change my job title to CEO of Kaneone LLC !? that would make me look super official!

i like grapes.. and big boobs... back to your regularly scheduled SL drama... BRAAAAP!

-kane[/quote]
oh please dont you start.... you actually have to own or make some shit to be a ceo...partner...not just ride for the company or use the part:nono .... i have no beef with you ...and you are one of my favorite people... so lets keep it that way:hello

big dave 05-04-2008 03:52 AM

[QUOTE=BISHOP PHILLIPS;3273828]do i look like your bitch or something... stupid fuck... i dont have to do a damn...thing ... stop saying stupid shit out of your fucking mouth....and put the dick back in...and go the fuck to sleep....and if you can ignore the dick in your ass..... why dont you go produce deez nuts in your mouth .... and shut the fuck up....i never said i passed out either.... i guess they dont teach you editors how to read over there either..... let the people decide who is the scam artist i stay true to my word..... i make shit happen in my own way...and will continue you too.... i just dont write about shit that happens and take credit for making a change....or something... you need to get over yourself partner....[/QUOTE]

wow! any more gay references possible?

YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED THE MAJOR QUESTIONS HERE...nor have you returned the money you STOLE from a lot of faithful stunters for the TV show.

call me gay again though and maybe i'll go away.

all i know is that if my kid was with me (or my girl) i'd be spending my time with them, not bickering on the internet....unless it was all BS!!!!!

if it is a PR stunt...cheers my dawg, brilliant!!!!!!!:cheers

DURTY 05-04-2008 03:52 AM

[QUOTE=Kaneone;3273832]this is great, I love stuntlife!!!

[/QUOTE]

i sense there is a hidden INNUENDO cuz bishop is a CEO of stassis :shruggs

BISHOP PHILLIPS 05-04-2008 03:57 AM

[quote=big dave;3273824]you already "peaced out" once tonite, so when you wake up how about pics of you with that NFL team you supposedly played for...not for my sake, of course, but just your general credibility...[/quote]yeah and i am back talking shit to you... cause you are stupid ass hell...get life i got one...partner...you not even worth my time... go play in traffic with alvin

[quote=SBFMC - Bumper;3273827]man...my 2 cents prolly doesnt count for shit around here, but how the fuck are people seriously gonna start this big of a deal over all this. i mean..its already been said. if u dont believe fine.

bishop..heal up man...you've still got alot ahead of you, but you've got the support from alot of folks around here.

and without saying names...from a business standpoint, its pretty unprofessional to start posting e-thug bullsh!t on a public forum. call another professional out in private, not all over a freakin public thread.

shit like this doesnt help our cause, just turns everyone on each other...when it gets to a certain point its no longer friendly competition, its the beginning of an end.

:2cents

stay up bishop[/quote]
hey your two cents matters to me... and i am not about all that e thug bs.... i am one of the nicest people you will ever meet and i lend a hand to all...not just those that i think can help me company or career.... i am a firey person....and that is what is gonna take me to the top.... i can really give a fuck less about the people at this point.... i am taking offense to dave cause he said some shit that hurt my girl.... he moved it past business and into the personal relm.... i thank you for the support,,, that fire is why i am here tody and why i will continue to be here..... regardless.... every successful man needs a pack of haters so i will take mine in stride..... you fellas have a good nite this time for real....

Kaneone 05-04-2008 03:57 AM

[QUOTE=BISHOP PHILLIPS;3273839]oh please dont you start.... you actually have to own or make some shit to be a ceo...partner...not just ride for the company or use the part:nono .... i have no beef with you ...and you are one of my favorite people... so lets keep it that way:hello[/QUOTE]

yo sucka! i wasnt starting shit with you PAL...
I do own my business and its doing pretty decent, i dont make shoes i make wheelies, pay my taxes and do my thing so you can drop the high n mighty hommie..

i have no beef either, just making 2 am drunken blurbs on a drama filled forum having fun...
the jokes is the necessity of the CEO title which to me sounds ridiculously funny.... i dont have a business degree or anything but in my eyes you have to earn a CEO title in some realllllly big companies before putting it behind your name...

from now on.. i shall call myseld DR. Kane Friesen... better still... DR Jonathan Kane.. ya.. thatll get the panties off quick!! holla!!

can you be a CEO and a DR at the same time!? CEO DR. Jonathan Kane Masters in wheelies!!!

ya.. my business card is gonna be siiiiick!

sorry about the stabbing, as a human, and an aquantaince, ive lost enough friends this month and I am sincerely glad your ok, but in regards to the TV show that never flew... ya.. i guess you could say talk is cheap and in this industry actions do a lot for a persons credibility...

now heal up and lets make WHEEEEELIES... ill hire you on an asst vice pres CEO JR marketing of Kaneone LLC... the chicks will dig it!
youll sound important!!

save me some loritabs!! :) and wheres my pink ferrari?

-kane

Kaneone 05-04-2008 04:01 AM

[QUOTE=DURTY;3273842]i sense there is a hidden INNUENDO cuz bishop is a CEO of stassis :shruggs[/QUOTE]

hidden!? this aint ranch dressin son, i couldnt get much more blunt!

hahaha

-kane