Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

il advised no more???

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 09:08 PM

corpse is an unknown quantity at this point
il advised no more???

i was tryin to find the site again but no luck then i read in that starboyz post "greg from the former iladvised" what happened???
Old 04-04-2008, 10:04 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person
Re: il advised no more???

Originally Posted by corpse
i was tryin to find the site again but no luck then i read in that starboyz post "greg from the former iladvised" what happened???
Its none of my business so Im not going to post details, but from what Ive been told from Greg himself is. There was some dissagreements between some members of the group, so Greg and Kurt left and started up their own group...So now they have their own group called BnA (Before and After), I think Il-Advized is still a group they just dont have as many riders anymore and lost some of their best ones...

The only old school member that I know still stunts seriously is Q-ball, I havent seen GYNX, Insain, or SICK1 out stunting in a long time....
Old 04-04-2008, 12:04 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Damn, I haven't heard from Q in forever.. I used to go out to Canada and ride with him
Old 04-10-2008, 10:36 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

:
Originally Posted by nags
Damn, I haven't heard from Q in forever.. I used to go out to Canada and ride with him
No ******* way! Youve been here, where exactly in Ontario did you go? That was probably way before I even got into stunting...******* OG's

Q came by my shop not too long ago and grabbed my last 05/06 636 stay, he got a new bike and sounds like hes gonna be stunting more seriously this year...Said he got rid of the wife so its game on for stunting this year, as hes a free man!....And not many of his crew still stunts, so he said hed like to come out with us young guys alot more this year...When I got into this **** there was no one in my area really doing it, so when those guys would come down and ride with us it was the best **** ever for me....

You should come down here again sometime if you can, the stunt scene is nothing compared to what you have out there but its picking up and youd be like a celerbity here. LOL Carribanna would be a good time, lots of US Ruff Ryders ride down and we have a show going on that weedend.....Id love to get out to where you guys are, but I cant get over the boarder for about another year when I can clear up some **** I have on my record thats stopping me from being able to entre the US....
Old 08-07-2008, 01:20 AM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm personally doing no riding at all this year ....sucks!