How bout some good stunters give advise in the "help" forum

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2004, 11:55 PM

f4rider is an unknown quantity at this point
How bout some good stunters give advise in the "help" forum

It seems like none of the good stunters give advise in the help forum anymore. Binder used to post good stuff there, but for some reason, he was kinda kicked out of there for posting too much (BS). Now it's pretty much the blind leading the blind. Most of the people who are answering the questions are the same ones who were posting the questions last week.
Old 04-11-2004, 12:12 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

roadrash929 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How bout some good stunters give advise in the "help" forum

Originally Posted by f4rider
It seems like none of the good stunters give advise in the help forum anymore. Binder used to post good stuff there, but for some reason, he was kinda kicked out of there for posting too much (BS). Now it's pretty much the blind leading the blind. Most of the people who are answering the questions are the same ones who were posting the questions last week.
Yes what he says... :YEAH :YEAH

Oh ya here is one tip for you... f4 WEAR YOUR @#!&(*^@(&!^ HELMET..
Old 04-11-2004, 12:26 AM
Regular StuntLifer

brandolb is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice form. .
I only post what i know on the help forum.
I still need help on some things, but i think people are tired of saying the same thing over an over, that's why they stopped.
Old 04-11-2004, 10:53 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by brandolb
Nice form. .
I only post what i know on the help forum.
I still need help on some things, but i think people are tired of saying the same thing over an over, that's why they stopped.
i try and post sometimes when i think it is relevant...but many of you should do a little more searching and not be so lazy...most of these questions have been asked a hundred times either in some other forum or some other time...i only like to answer the ones that are kinda fresh.

peach
Old 04-11-2004, 11:05 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Most of the people who are answering the questions are the same ones who were posting the questions last week.
Thats how its always been, and how its always gonna be. Nobody good wants to answer the questions because nobody ever asks any good questions. Whenever sombody asks one that hasnt been asked 20 times already, good riders answer it, usually TeachC6. Every day, somebody elses asks what sprockets to get or how to get their stoppies longer.
Old 05-06-2004, 01:23 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

Cause **** like that wont help boost their ego's...
Old 05-06-2004, 01:29 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know bout everyone else.. but I learned my **** on my own. In my town there arent any other stunters to watch and learn from, and I sure as hell didnt READ how to stunt. Not taking away from the idea of a help forum.. but get real, constant practice makes you better not some thread on a website! my

Oh yeah, watching vids and going out to comps to hear engines, idle speeds, body positioning etc helps ALOT also. LSBB done learned me!!
Old 05-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by killroy44
I dont know bout everyone else.. but I learned my **** on my own. In my town there arent any other stunters to watch and learn from, and I sure as hell didnt READ how to stunt. Not taking away from the idea of a help forum.. but get real, constant practice makes you better not some thread on a website! my

Oh yeah, watching vids and going out to comps to hear engines, idle speeds, body positioning etc helps ALOT also. LSBB done learned me!!

This is the path I have to take. And usually if I have a question, I'll just PM somebody and ask for advice. And the peeps that have been cool enough to give me info, you get props over here.

But the thing is, no matter how much advice you get, your still going to have to practice to get it.... And seeing the **** in person does help out alot more...

But it would be alot better to see more people that have been doing this **** for awhile give advice, than some fool that learned in two weeks(the wrong way)giving advice. LMAO, I dont know how many times I've read threads with false or wrong info in that forum...
Old 05-06-2004, 01:38 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well....some of the guys are selling tapes or have on-line schools. So, I guess thats why some choose not to be involved. I agree w/ Teach there is alot of info if you run a search

Grab a dirtbike and some gear...you would be amazed what you can figure out on your own. Then translate it to your streetbike.