Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

What the hell!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 02:26 PM

gsmpsn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What the hell!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
Sweet God man, GSMPSN give the guy a break !
He is out there doing his thing. Sounds like there is
some respect there for the ILAdvized crew, just some lines
got crossed over the internet garble..

We are happy to have business people like yourself supporting the cause and respect your opinion. But I think I have heard you use the " sponsor " word a bit to many times over the last little while.

How about instead of standing on the sidelines and preaching the stunt gospel you get on that minty R6 of yours and start utilizing the skills and advice of the riders around you. Put the bible down man and jump into the jungle...after the 1st crash it gets alot easier.

Cheers

SK
Ha ha ha ha, I am trying man! Have ya seen my tank recently?? Brand new and dented to hell

Dude, after all I have heard about your subframes, I aint that rich
Old 09-14-2005, 02:36 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey if I have to buy another 10 subframes or weld it 100 times so be it.....Its a small entrance fee into the stunt game which to date has rivaled anything else I have tried from a pure fun and friendship perspective.

SK

Originally Posted by gsmpsn
Ha ha ha ha, I am trying man! Have ya seen my tank recently?? Brand new and dented to hell

Dude, after all I have heard about your subframes, I aint that rich
Old 09-14-2005, 03:03 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
Hey if I have to buy another 10 subframes or weld it 100 times so be it.....Its a small entrance fee into the stunt game which to date has rivaled anything else I have tried from a pure fun and friendship perspective.

SK
At least you've given up on upper fairings and headlights. I break em as soon as I put them on Winter is going to be a long one on Ebay collecting fairings and other breakables.

Broke 4 $100 each rearsets before I smartened up and made my own that will snap the frame before they even bend :YEAH You should consider making something like that for your sub.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:17 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
At least you've given up on upper fairings and headlights. I break em as soon as I put them on Winter is going to be a long one on Ebay collecting fairings and other breakables.

Broke 4 $100 each rearsets before I smartened up and made my own that will snap the frame before they even bend :YEAH You should consider making something like that for your sub.
K....make me a frame that won't bend.......lost a month due to a damn ghost ride
Old 09-14-2005, 04:22 PM

Well the headlights and fairing thing are long gone for sure...I used to rock a semi fairing'd bike, but let me tell you I just got sick of crashing circles and then having to duct tape shiat back together. There is only so many times you can waste time buying replacement plastic b/c of the looks..I no longer rock the streets at all which def helps rock a naked bike. I also find it easier to learn new things when you arent worried about breakin shiat..

The subframe on the other hand is an ongoing issue..But with each crack comes more re-inforcement. the last welding session I put aluminum tubes between the rear pegs and also where it bolts to the frame..That is working great and really made a difference..I figure sooner or later I will have a design that will be almost bullet proof and then I can transfer that design to the new subframe instead of phuckin about with the one thats been thru hell and back...

Cheers

SK

Originally Posted by JohnnyP

Old 09-15-2005, 08:14 AM

Got a few more pics sent to me I think the bad quality ones are from video.

Highchair not bad high considering I tried them for the first time that afternoon, but I want higher!

Mike making my bike look good with the Arai Kochinski, cant beleave that I found 3 of those brand new sitting on a shelf in Peterborugh for $600. And Ive been looking for one since I started riding :YEAH

Mike trying to scrape his ****, you guys are gonna laugh when you see what I did to his pipe to get to the tail.

Ti scrape plate from Kane making plain old bar scrapes look good

I'll post more as they come!
Old 09-15-2005, 09:34 AM

Good pics man, that ti plate on the 12 bar sure does light up nice....
Is it just a piece of Ti bolted on to the 12 bar ?

SK
Old 09-15-2005, 09:53 AM

Yup its just 1/4" Ti stock thats cut and tapped to fit the bar instead of the steel plate.

I love how the sparks are soo white and they stay lit for 5-10 feet while they boucne off the road. You can actually see the light through the corners of your eyes while lookig ahead..........sometimes I swear I can feel the heat too

Little worried about my shirt catching on fire sometimes
Old 09-15-2005, 11:21 AM

So is noon on Saturday good for the west enders??????
Old 09-15-2005, 12:07 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by INSAIN

Sounds good. I will be bringing a BBQ to the spot, or if not(I don't know if I have the combo for the lock HAHA) be holding a BBQ at my place after(5 mins from the spot). That saves everyone going out for dinner/lunch or whatever and spending alot of dough.
Old 09-15-2005, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by INSAIN
Usually sleep in on Sat but I'll wake up for this one for sure. I live literally 3 min from the spot and my shop is just 1 min down the street. So even if I dont wake up someone there can call me to wake me up and I'll be there in 5min.

Hows about we get a list of whos going to be there for sure?

"I can't say for sure as it's not my "SPOT" to say so, but I am 100% sure that anyone can come to have fun and meet new peeps."

Not a problem we just dont want to blow it up too much with the local guys going there to power wheelie every day. First because fast and slow stuff usually doesnt mix and can get dangerious, second their loud and then we might get complaints. Also we respect that fact that its a business complex and we only go when everything is closed down, thats weekends anytime and weeknights after about 7-8pm.

Other than that I have no problem with beginners comming out but I will admit its really hard for me to watch guys power wheelie with their foot off the brake and stock gearing (no engine break). I get that butterfles in the stomach feeling when they hit BP or just past and you hear the throttle chop and they coast it out. Ive looped before and thats like a **** hair before it happens so it scares me, crashes are exiting to watch but when the dust clears and doods hurt funs over.

Lets get that list going..............
Old 09-15-2005, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by DNF
Sounds good. I will be bringing a BBQ to the spot, or if not(I don't know if I have the combo for the lock HAHA) be holding a BBQ at my place after(5 mins from the spot). That saves everyone going out for dinner/lunch or whatever and spending alot of dough.
That would be awsome nothing like stunting and steak! Closest weve had to that is Marconies deliver there.............
Old 09-15-2005, 12:18 PM

gsmpsn is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll swing by that day.

JohnnyP - Nice pics man, looking

INSAIN call me, want to see if I can bring some goodies with me. Bring the vid cam and get some shots.
Old 09-15-2005, 12:19 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

See this thread....might have lost a few after the bickering LOL

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=140942
Old 09-15-2005, 12:23 PM

JP.....we'll respect the rules of the local spot. We let everyone ride at ours, so hopefully the same in the west end.

We don't usually actually ride when Newbies are riding......we normally try and get the video camera ready...lol. Ask Sick1.....he won't be riding with some newie high flying out there.Not after almost getting killed and losing his new bike last year.

BBQ sounds kool!

List,
from east

Gynxxx
Sick1
Greg
Qball
Wheelieking
Insain
Eev

Last edited by INSAIN; 09-15-2005 at 12:31 PM.