Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

What the hell!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 01:44 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person
Re: What the hell!!!!!!!!

I have no shame so here are the only pics Ive been sent so far. I know my friends little brother filmed the whole day, and there were a ton on nice cameras there so I should be gettin more.......one day

Trying to get hands off

Weak endo....no excuse but Im finding it hard to get used to bent tripples and forks

2nd year riding friend gettin it up

And the afternoon after my first time actually parking it :YEAH Jamacians loved the NINJA sticker I added.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:58 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

nice too see!
Old 09-13-2005, 02:01 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

bikes lookin good too... you have a really weird foot position on the no hander there. i think if you turn your foot sideways it might help you.. But if thats working for you then keep it up.. Lookin good.
Old 09-13-2005, 02:08 PM

WheelieKing is an unknown quantity at this point

Let's get everybody at the lot tonight!!! PM for directions.
Old 09-13-2005, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
bikes lookin good too... you have a really weird foot position on the no hander there. i think if you turn your foot sideways it might help you.. But if thats working for you then keep it up.. Lookin good.
No your 100% right thats in the begining I can tell cause my upper aint cracked yet from smashing into a bracade when I ran out of gas. I only tried those a day or 2 before then, and by the end of the day I changed to the foot being sideways and I got seat standers now aswell.

Bike looks good maybe but it sure dont feel too good
Old 09-13-2005, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by WheelieKing
Let's get everybody at the lot tonight!!! PM for directions.
Has anyone been to our spot yet? I heard from Jacob (tripple5stunt) that your spot is nice and smooth but short and pretty small? Ours is pretty big(parked pic is out spot wedged between 2 loading areas and raised from street level so you cant see anything from the road, and in the pic the bike is a little over half way down the strip)

Might be worth the drive if you make it a big all day thing
Old 09-13-2005, 02:19 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

JP, I see you jumped on the 636 bandwagon !! Just kidding...

Good pics...Any of you fools are more than welcome to visit us in Ottawa.
But if you are expecting to ride with pros well we might have to point you states side...

Okay even Reggie is allowed to visit..Seriously tho we got killa spots up here and are always willing to help out a new guy destroy his bike..

What I have learned is you never make fun of the new guy, chances are he is younger and crazier than you are and sooner or later you will be filming him.

Cheers

SK
Old 09-13-2005, 02:34 PM

Okay I just noticed that spot..Damn that thing is ****in HUGE !!
I think we may be coming down to visit that one...

SK

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Has anyone been to our spot yet? I heard from Jacob (tripple5stunt) that your spot is nice and smooth but short and pretty small? Ours is pretty big(parked pic is out spot wedged between 2 loading areas and raised from street level so you cant see anything from the road, and in the pic the bike is a little over half way down the strip)

Old 09-13-2005, 02:48 PM

shhhh dont tell anyone Its the best Ive found so far and no problems there.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:55 PM

moto_xxr1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i heard through the grape vine that the first prize was 1000bucks is this true?? and if so damn i wish i knew when and were it was...i was just out riding that day anyway...would have been nice to change up the backgroung..and met some of the west end guys...i agree with my boyz though it did seem like the whole thing was if not hidden...a little on the DL...im sure if UponOne and ourselves knew about the even we could have gotten some more people out...but theres always next year...and i am going to make you guys work for the money next time!!! lol
Old 09-14-2005, 02:56 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

think there's 6 of us willing to come down on Saturday if you're around
Old 09-14-2005, 06:52 AM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point

lookin good peeps.. just checkin' in on my friendly neighbors to the north.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by moto_xxr1
i heard through the grape vine that the first prize was 1000bucks is this true?? and if so damn i wish i knew when and were it was...i was just out riding that day anyway...would have been nice to change up the backgroung..and met some of the west end guys...i agree with my boyz though it did seem like the whole thing was if not hidden...a little on the DL...im sure if UponOne and ourselves knew about the even we could have gotten some more people out...but theres always next year...and i am going to make you guys work for the money next time!!! lol
Naw man there was no money given out. They gave out some gold cup trophies but they were kinda given out not won. I got one for best 12 cause I was the first person they met that was 12n, my friend mike got best stunt cause he scraped tail for the first time. Another friend got best all round rider but that was a through out the year thing, and Jacob got best stunt or something like that. Even best crash was given to someone that crashed earlier that year on the street. The endo and mini bike race was really the only comp that was actuallly won, Chris took the endo on the Z50 I couldnt get anything decent on the CRF106 And my friend Mike won the mini bike race with my CRF106 :YEAH We got a cup for that but they said we can pick up our 5 foot trophie any time :YEAH

Like I said they just through it together in a week and didnt even have flyers untill a week before. We spent the few nights before riding to all the hang outs like Timmies hand out flyers to the street riders. I think most of the people came out by word of mouth. It was like an end of the year party that DNF has but with riding, honestly I did not think any of you really good guys would take it seriously and come out. I also thought most would be at the event in Kayuga, wasnt there real comp there?

It was a sucess as they made their money back and it got people talking, good or bad their talking and that at least shows people are interested. Even though were not good I heard a lot of people that are familiar with new school stunts say that it was great to see in person, its one thing to see it on video but to be right there was great for them. They have bigger plans for next year and Ive been promised at least two events, with better organization, prizes, promotion.

Next year will be better but there is going to be alot of new guys trying get into this. 1 bad thing about showing people what we like to do is they want to do it too but they want to skip the learning curves. Sure I only started doing this at the begining of this year but hey I dont think I could have just skipped the 4 years of power wheelies, soiled boxers, and crashes. This was cool cause Ive never heard of a show where the spectators were aloud to stunt all they want for the same $10 that got them in the place.

Quote for the day would have to be

" man I need to get one of those cages, 12 bar, and a sprockets and Im going to do that **** next year...............how big is your? sprocket..........where can I get a cage?"

If anyone comes down to the spot Im there! like everyone else Id love to see bigger tricks in person.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:03 PM

gsmpsn is an unknown quantity at this point

JohnnyP,

First off you say you not a hater??? I posted a reply on GTAM about a highway high chair, and then said check out some slow shiat from the boyz of IL as I am the official sponsor of IL-AdviZed and many peeps at the spot know me. And all you said was, well everyone read the link below.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/forum/v...ic.php?t=39666

Kinda looks like you are hating on them by your comments.

Secondly, everyone I have meet this year at these events and or at the spot have been WAY eccepting of NEWBIE's. I aint no stunta, maybe a road warrior at times, but I value everyones skills on the stunta side of things. Shoot I was even there whe Eev scraped for one of his first times and he got mad props.

Shiat the funny thing is, I could only power wheelie my stuff and it's only about 2 oclocks for me, but everyone at the spot has given me advice and I have taken it. KEYBOARD JUNKIES just don't cut it, come out and meet the boyz from here and for christ sakes, just ride and have fun!!

So with that said, SHUT UP AND BY BRISK SPARK PLUGS!!
Old 09-14-2005, 12:30 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by INSAIN
think there's 6 of us willing to come down on Saturday if you're around
Like it or not, I'll be there snapping pics. LOL

PM'd you the address/directions.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:38 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
Okay I just noticed that spot..Damn that thing is ****in HUGE !!
I think we may be coming down to visit that one...

SK

Its so big even I can carry a wheelie in it!!! So its no joke!!

No heat there, even when the noobs use it and pull 14000 RPM throttlers with loud pipes. The pic Johnny linked to has the Hershey Centre in it too....just for size comparison.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:43 PM

Oh there's no doubt we gotta come down and visit that spot !
Just got to find some time in the next few weeks to get it done..
Cheers
SK

Originally Posted by DNF
Its so big even I can carry a wheelie in it!!! So its no joke!!

No heat there, even when the noobs use it and pull 14000 RPM throttlers with loud pipes. The pic Johnny linked to has the Hershey Centre in it too....just for size comparison.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by gsmpsn
JohnnyP,

First off you say you not a hater??? I posted a reply on GTAM about a highway high chair, and then said check out some slow shiat from the boyz of IL as I am the official sponsor of IL-AdviZed and many peeps at the spot know me. And all you said was, well everyone read the link below.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/forum/v...ic.php?t=39666

Kinda looks like you are hating on them by your comments.

Secondly, everyone I have meet this year at these events and or at the spot have been WAY eccepting of NEWBIE's. I aint no stunta, maybe a road warrior at times, but I value everyones skills on the stunta side of things. Shoot I was even there whe Eev scraped for one of his first times and he got mad props.

Shiat the funny thing is, I could only power wheelie my stuff and it's only about 2 oclocks for me, but everyone at the spot has given me advice and I have taken it. KEYBOARD JUNKIES just don't cut it, come out and meet the boyz from here and for christ sakes, just ride and have fun!!

So with that said, SHUT UP AND BY BRISK SPARK PLUGS!!
About the post on GTA what I was trying to say was you cant compare Darius footage from 01 to current pics of IlAdvized. That would be like comparing me(newbie) to IlAdvized(vets) so I put up a current vid of Darius. I was just trying to let people that didnt know what Darius is capible of these days compared to the vid posted.

I though high chairs were harder than tank stuff cause of fear, after trying highchairs on Sat I now KNOW! They are actually easier once you get over the fear tank stuff takes alot out of you cause your holding on to the bike were a highchair your just sittin there.

The rest was BS between me and Insain that kept snow balling for no reason really. Thats done with as far as Im concerned...
Old 09-14-2005, 01:12 PM

gsmpsn is an unknown quantity at this point

About the post on GTA what I was trying to say was you cant compare Darius footage from 01 to current pics of IlAdvized. That would be like comparing me(newbie) to IlAdvized(vets) so I put up a current vid of Darius. I was just trying to let people that didnt know what Darius is capible of these days compared to the vid posted.

I though high chairs were harder than tank stuff cause of fear, after trying highchairs on Sat I now KNOW! They are actually easier once you get over the fear tank stuff takes alot out of you cause your holding on to the bike were a highchair your just sittin there.

The rest was BS between me and Insain that kept snow balling for no reason really. Thats done with as far as Im concerned...
But at no time is anyone comparing Darius (Which has given permission to be in IL's vid) and that of IL's. Shiat even INSAIN said that. It's not about who's better then who in this sport really, it's about the efforts and the spot itslef.

Ask yourslef this, do you really think I would have spent all the time and monies in this sport if I didn't know where it's going???? Come on!!! Trust me it aint cheep!!

Instead of all those with they're ***** to prove, why not just shut up and meet new peeps like I have and have fun, this *****ing at others makes the sport look week. (as a Sponsor looking in, trust me)

Can't wait to meet new stunta's as I will always shake they're hands for one reason only.

BIKES ARE A COMMEN PASSION FOR US ALL, and we all deserve that respect, if not the respect for whom we are and what we are trying to do.

I can't say for sure as it's not my "SPOT" to say so, but I am 100% sure that anyone can come to have fun and meet new peeps.

"G" <<<<<<<<< NEWBIE AND DON'T CARE!!!
Old 09-14-2005, 02:19 PM

Sweet God man, GSMPSN give the guy a break !
He is out there doing his thing. Sounds like there is
some respect there for the ILAdvized crew, just some lines
got crossed over the internet garble..

We are happy to have business people like yourself supporting the cause and respect your opinion. But I think I have heard you use the " sponsor " word a bit to many times over the last little while.

How about instead of standing on the sidelines and preaching the stunt gospel you get on that minty R6 of yours and start utilizing the skills and advice of the riders around you. Put the bible down man and jump into the jungle...after the 1st crash it gets alot easier.

Cheers

SK

Quick Reply: What the hell!!!!!!!!