www.tonydfreestyle.com
Central Jersey

Thanks Endo Chick!!

Old 02-13-2004, 12:03 AM

150grl is a decent person
Re: Thanks Endo Chick!!

Originally Posted by nags
were you even there?

Yeah retard!! At the track everyday! Mainly around the VO trailer :YEAH Had the black tank top on and bikini top friday cause it was hot as hell!! Was hanging out with Becca and Cat too. Endochic was busy riding but she was with us! I have a sun tat on my shoulder .... Sorry
Old 02-13-2004, 12:32 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I dunno... I had no idea what you looked like or anything
Old 02-13-2004, 02:25 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point

tandem stunts are a totally different level than just solo riding. The people that hate on it the most are the people that either cant do it or refuse to realise that putting a girl on your bike and tearin **** up is the hottest **** you can do--I wouldnt do it with a dude cause thats gay----- Its all good Kristen--We will Just have to really make em mad next time and go out there with you moonin everyone while we are rockin 2 up no handers and ****!!!!!
Old 02-13-2004, 02:30 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tony D
tandem stunts are a totally different level than just solo riding. The people that hate on it the most are the people that either cant do it or refuse to realise that putting a girl on your bike and tearin **** up is the hottest **** you can do--I wouldnt do it with a dude cause thats gay----- Its all good Kristen--We will Just have to really make em mad next time and go out there with you moonin everyone while we are rockin 2 up no handers and ****!!!!!

sounds like a step in the right direction for the plan
Old 02-13-2004, 02:39 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

EndoChic is an unknown quantity at this point

what was meant to be a thanks to me thread, turned into a **** fest on tadem riding Yall wanna debate, take it somewhere else. Don't bastardise my thread Or else I'll drop-kick ya in the throat

Tony, I have no *** to be "moonin" in the first place.

I got a better idea, how about me at the controls and you holding on to me next time :YEAH That should do the trick
Old 02-13-2004, 02:52 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point

I know what you meant Kris,and so dose everyone else thats what the game is all about-when you go out there and kill it people like to talk **** about it.--Your *** will do the job for moonin ---And if you feel that you are gangsta enough to rock the controls, I aint scared to try it on someome elses bike!! Ya Herd!!!!
Originally Posted by EndoChic
what was meant to be a thanks to me thread, turned into a **** fest on tadem riding Yall wanna debate, take it somewhere else. Don't bastardise my thread Or else I'll drop-kick ya in the throat

Tony, I have no *** to be "moonin" in the first place.

I got a better idea, how about me at the controls and you holding on to me next time :YEAH That should do the trick
Old 02-13-2004, 09:17 AM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 150grl
KIDDING!!! Becca I think we should do tandem on the 90
right on sista I if was good enough I would want you as my PARTNER anytime :sixtynine
Old 02-13-2004, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by naturalborn
right on sista I if was good enough I would want you as my PARTNER anytime :sixtynine

Oh wow - between you, Kristen, and the chic at Dallas Bull I think I should just turn lesbo Kidding- I had too much fun Sunday night to do that
Old 02-13-2004, 01:37 PM
CAT

CAT is an unknown quantity at this point
Clarification!

Kristen......it's all in HOW you said thank you that was misunderstood. I have stunted with Ant......his riding technique is unique and he has my respect for being able to teach you what he did in that amount of time.

Shaun......no one was attacking Kristen....just defending Tandem stunting. Okay?? To each their own opinion.....BUT for me Tandem stunting is a blast.....it is a rush like no other and to me it takes more than just "*****" to stunt tandem.

Ant.....congrats on the other wins and next time get more practice in.......next time I want to beat you knowing you had your true game face on!

~CAT
Old 02-13-2004, 01:38 PM

I know what you meant Kris,and so dose everyone else thats what the game is all about-when you go out there and kill it people like to talk **** about it.--Your *** will do the job for moonin ---And if you feel that you are gangsta enough to rock the controls, I aint scared to try it on someome elses bike!! Ya Herd!!!!
hahahah you're so silly You just gotta teach me how to do circles :YEAH
Old 02-13-2004, 01:42 PM

Re: Clarification!

Originally Posted by LunaChic
Kristen......it's all in HOW you said thank you that was misunderstood.
people took what i said way too seriously. I was talking to T and didn't know it was gonna cause a damn uproar about my sense of humor toward my boy. I understand what you're sayin though. Just goes to show that this is the INTERNET and some people take **** the wrong way
Old 02-13-2004, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by 150grl
Oh wow - between you, Kristen, and the chic at Dallas Bull I think I should just turn lesbo Kidding- I had too much fun Sunday night to do that
I can't believe you just said that. That is some funny ****. la la la la I am gonna act like you didn't say anything at all

drink up
Old 02-13-2004, 04:00 PM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point

props to tony d. and endochic for gettin' out on such short practice. as for you nags i guess you'll always be a hater. but i guess that's what you get from someone who sits on the sidelines
Old 02-15-2004, 12:09 PM

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, ANT comes on and thanx Kristin for riding........KEWL, good on him.......

Kristin comes back with a "thank you" and giving him props back in her way of saying......

Now this thread is bastardized with a bunch of non-sense......

WOW, stereotypical SL drama and "blowing everything of of proportion" ****.....CAT, BECCA I had a blast.....TY for hanging with this 1 man wrecking team.......and DALLAS whatever was fun as fukkkkkkk.......

Kristin, Ant.....AWESOME JOB......especially 10 minutos practicing together.....

Ant......I will be talking to Dover Downs and the GM at Diamond Motorsports monday about this show up here........I will hook-em up with your name and email address.......Get up with me sometime.........
Old 02-15-2004, 12:10 PM

OH YEAH BY THE WAY THIS IS FLATAIR2 USING 150grl's ACCOUNT!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2004, 01:59 AM

Tenny is an unknown quantity at this point

--I wouldnt do it with a dude cause thats gay-----
lol my point exactly.