Tony D Freestyle Photo Gallery
www.tonydfreestyle.com
Central Jersey

Thanks Endo Chick!!

Old 02-12-2004, 03:01 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Endo Chick!!

Thank you Kristen for having the ***** to enter the sickest trick event with me at Stuntwars.
A little backround to let everyone know how that happened, I have always been a fan of tandem stunts. They made an anouncement in the riders meeting the morning of the comp that anything goes so Kristen happend to be standing in front of me, I asked her if she was down she said yeah-- with only about 10 minutes of practice an hour before the comp we competed in the sickest trick event- No we did not take first but kristen took a chance and did her job under pressure. Hats off to ya, you did great out there!!
Old 02-12-2004, 03:05 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Thanks Endo Chick!!

to bad the plan didn't pan out
Old 02-12-2004, 03:14 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

EndoChic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tony D
Thank you Kristen for having the ***** to enter the sickest trick event with me at Stuntwars.
A little backround to let everyone know how that happened, I have always been a fan of tandem stunts. They made an anouncement in the riders meeting the morning of the comp that anything goes so Kristen happend to be standing in front of me, I asked her if she was down she said yeah-- with only about 10 minutes of practice an hour before the comp we competed in the sickest trick event- No we did not take first but kristen took a chance and did her job under pressure. Hats off to ya, you did great out there!!
Thanks dude. You did all the work, I was just holdin on You know how to get ahold of me if you ever need anything
Old 02-12-2004, 03:16 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EndoChic

You did all the work, I was just holdin on
ONE OF THE GREATEST REPLIES I'VE EVER SEEN REGARDING TANDEM STUNTS :YEAH
Old 02-12-2004, 11:47 AM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EndoChic

Thanks dude. You did all the work, I was just holdin on
right on wished you both the best for entering, but C'mon now as a tandeum rider, girl it does take some work, it is comments like this that fuel people's fire about tandeum riding, maybe for you it was holding on, but for me it takes skill to execute the trick we are trying to pull
Old 02-12-2004, 11:47 AM

GSE Lasker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags

i agreeee

gene
Old 02-12-2004, 11:58 AM
Regular StuntLifer

FlatAir2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Becca, I think she was just trying to say that he has alot of skill and she owes alot of it to him, and as everyone saw she does have skill, maybe not as much as other, but she does have more than most women out there. Just look at all the B.W.'s out there that wouldn't even think about doing that. We have to give every women that does tandem or actually rides period ALOT of credit...This once male sport has turned into and a duel sex sport....sorry just my

Holla at your boy girl
Old 02-12-2004, 12:04 PM

Thumbs up Re: Thanks Endo Chick!!

Originally Posted by FlatAir2
Becca, I think she was just trying to say that he has alot of skill and she owes alot of it to him, and as everyone saw she does have skill, maybe not as much as other, but she does have more than most women out there. Just look at all the B.W.'s out there that wouldn't even think about doing that. We have to give every women that does tandem or actually rides period ALOT of credit...This once male sport has turned into and a duel sex sport....sorry just my

Holla at your boy girl
very well put. That is exactly what I meant by my comment. I think tandem riding does take a lot of skills, depending on the trick Now CAT, that girl is off the chain. She knows I'm a big fan of hers and she seriously does have bigger ***** than me. I envy her like no other. And I think its awesome that she has the cool *** attitude to go with it. Big props to CAT
Old 02-12-2004, 12:27 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

I understand that she wants to give mad props to Ant, I was just saying be careful what you say, I am trying to help bring a more positive attitude towards tandeum stunting
Old 02-12-2004, 12:30 PM

ok naturalborn
Old 02-12-2004, 01:16 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

don't take offense please I am just stating my opinion for all that matters
Old 02-12-2004, 08:49 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point

ONE OF THE BEST QUOTES I HAVE EVER SEEN YOU DO.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by underzen
ONE OF THE BEST QUOTES I HAVE EVER SEEN YOU DO.

hmm.. I didnt know you were with me on this one
Old 02-12-2004, 11:40 PM

Whats up with Carms always deleting posts?
Old 02-12-2004, 11:42 PM

150grl is a decent person

Originally Posted by naturalborn
don't take offense please I am just stating my opinion for all that matters

Y'all are bitches -- shut the F*** up

KIDDING!!! Becca I think we should do tandem on the 90
Old 02-12-2004, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by 150grl
Y'all are bitches -- shut the F*** up

Old 02-12-2004, 11:57 PM

150grl is a decent person

especially you!! Couldn't even say hi the MILLION times you walked by
Old 02-12-2004, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by 150grl
especially you!! Couldn't even say hi the MILLION times you walked by

were you even there?
Old 02-13-2004, 12:00 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

Whats up with Carms always deleting posts?
Ya know.. you're too gawd damn fast for your own good.. I decided just to keep my mouth shut on this one.. K there short buddy!!!
Old 02-13-2004, 12:02 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

were you even there?
Hey hun.. You need to start looking UP UP UP MAN...... Or get some platforms...

Quick Reply: Thanks Endo Chick!!