HATERAID Free for all

Stupid Bitches

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 11:45 PM

Ryan R is a decent person
Re: Stupid Bitches

was her name jasmin? b/c i had some stupid broad fall off of mine, then try to sue me... you'll be alright though just deny everything. there was some law in hawaii preventing her from filing a claim against me. aaand i found out she had herpes or some **** when i was at the hospital with her so in hindsight as f**ked up as it sounds i'm kinda glad it happened.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:57 PM

nah, i was going about 60ish. i dont want to really go into details and actually write something down b/c its still kinda an open case.
i have seen a girl almost fall off at a light one time on my buddies bike b/c she wasn't paying attention, but she grabbed the rear seat w/ her hands and pulled herself back on. we stopped and made sure she was alright and then told her that was the most gangster thing i've ever seen.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:58 PM

she was a cool *** chick though. 5'1 and rocked an r1
Old 08-17-2007, 12:05 AM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

kelm seriously kill ur self..your guna be so much happier when u do
Old 08-17-2007, 12:34 AM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

this will keep me entertained @ work tomorrow.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:35 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kelm
nah, you'd be too happy if i did. and SL would be boring, sorry.
nah, we still got bibo just ****** with ya man
Old 08-17-2007, 12:36 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

or cryin when he gets stopped
Old 08-17-2007, 12:48 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

I cried like a little bitch my first two times being pulled over.... out of fear of what my parents would do. But I was 16. I'm pretty good lately, cause I seem to good pulled over alot.

I had a statie cross the media on a harley to pull me over for my LICENSE plate! thats it! he goes too many of you people run from me and i'm sick and tired of it..... gave me failure to properly display license plate AND a ticket just cause i don't have a white light on it.
thats

im glad i dont ive there.. i rocked the streets w/o a license plate for almost a year and never got stopped for it...
Old 08-17-2007, 02:44 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

You won't hear about Bibo looping out or anything cool.... just maybe a nasty sock slide off the tank.
that was actually pretty funny. and most likely true

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
im glad i dont ive there.. i rocked the streets w/o a license plate for almost a year and never got stopped for it...
I never did either, until the beginning of this summer. ****** county mountie kept catchin me in gas station parkin lots and giving me "failure to properly display" tickets.

He was always so pleased with himself that he "caught me when I couldnt run" assuming that I would have ran. The fact that I would have, nonwithstanding
Old 08-17-2007, 02:58 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

why post it on stuntlife though??
i dont get it. it doesnt get you cool points with anybody.
and youre hella fukin cocky nowadays.. you need to get pimp slapped one time to put you in the right state of mind
Old 08-17-2007, 07:40 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

She's not gonna do anything, I just talked to my friend that's a SGT for the local police and he said it happened in a private lot... no police report was fired, and you didn't exchange information like insurance at the time. Now a week and a half later you get a message saying something is wrong? All she wanted was a quick buck and now it's proving diffuclt. So she won't even talk to you on IM..... don't sweat it and just ignore her.

His advice. Should I listen?
In my personal opinion, "YES, that's exactly what I was thinking...NO POLICE REPORT/ ACCIDENT REPORT. That's the first thing I ask for when I defend clients.

She also did not request ER or require immediate medical aid (911) at the scene of the accident. This also works against her. It's her burden to prove her injury and meet the threshold.

Honestly, I think she's blowing smoke and you should avoid any and all contact with her to protect yourself. Anything you say or do can be used against you. Were there any witnesses?

At this point, assuming everything she said is the truth, all she has is an ER intake, she probably stated the cause of the injury when she went to the ER. If this is all she has, then she has a weak case.

Her past injury also comes into play. If she stated she had past knee injuries, then this is utilized to apportion the amount of damages, however if you exacerbated an already existing injury you could be found liable for any further damage you caused. Depending on the state, specific insurance must be purchased for having passengers on a bike...no insurance...don't have passengers on your bike.

BUT FINALLY, don't fret/freak/worry until you are PROPERLY served with a summons and complaint. No suit, no reason to freak out.

Most importantly, don't do this ever again. AND DON'T TALK TO HER, HER FRIENDS OR ANYONE ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!"

This is just my personal opinion and not intended as legal advice.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:03 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
This is just my personal opinion and not intended as legal advice.

spoken like a true lawyer hahaha :YEAH
Old 08-17-2007, 09:59 AM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

You won't hear about Bibo looping out or anything cool.... just maybe a nasty sock slide off the tank.
Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
or cryin when he gets stopped
Old 08-17-2007, 10:13 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Burial87

no new photoshopped avatar??? or did you steal that logo to?
Old 08-17-2007, 11:20 AM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Bro didnt you say you were broke and now you got a 600rr?

Quick Reply: Stupid Bitches