retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough
Re: Stupid Bitches

Originally Posted by Sean24
I cant even me mad at that
hellz no...i'd take those "flowers" anyday
Old 08-18-2007, 05:39 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i meant to say BE btw
haha, i think those "flowers" got to ya...

and what the **** is with all the newbs rippin on kelm like they were here through all the dumb **** he did..

do they think it makes em cool???

kelm is kinda like me, a good guy with good intentions but bad **** always happens to ya!
Old 08-18-2007, 05:53 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
haha, i think those "flowers" got to ya...

and what the **** is with all the newbs rippin on kelm like they were here through all the dumb **** he did..

do they think it makes em cool???

kelm is kinda like me, a good guy with good intentions but bad **** always happens to ya!
ya, im high
Old 08-18-2007, 07:30 PM

jacktheripper is a decent person
Thumbs down Re: Stupid Bitches

ya, im high
this tread is ******* gay

Old 08-18-2007, 07:30 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

who made you sumone important???

dont poke your nose in peoples lives.... its a good way to get knocked the **** out
are u gonna punch the screen??
Old 08-18-2007, 07:32 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
are u gonna punch the screen??
just did
Old 08-18-2007, 07:33 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by jacktheripper
this tread is ******* gay
only cuz your here
Old 08-18-2007, 07:33 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

hahahahaha
Old 08-18-2007, 07:39 PM
I Love To Post!

the fact you have those two picture stored somewhere on your computer is whats gay
Old 08-18-2007, 08:36 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

THiS Is F'n GReaT...
Old 08-19-2007, 12:16 AM

Kev-Of4i is a decent person

What did Kelm do before anyways? Does anyone have links to the threads? A chick fell of while he was doing a wheelie???
Old 08-19-2007, 01:19 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

at lease all kelms stories involve bitches. so he must have SOME kinda game.....i guess
yeah coked up ****** with semen filled vags

Originally Posted by Kelm
I'm hanging with this girl. I met her when we had a birthday camping trip for Rocky. Well anyways, She first has me come an hour to her house to pick her up. Then she ends up making me drive to ELEVEN different houses so she can sell weed and get money people owe her, also while at the same time probably **** them.

Why? They went behind a curtain, I heard belt buckles, and alot of gurgling type **** going on. She forced me to go wait in the car and told me 5 more mins, 40 more mins later... She finally comes out straightning up her hair. She even got me to give her $200 so she would have money for weed... and at the end of the night, what did I get to do? Just simply finger bang her while she was coked up.

Holy ****

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 01:19 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by Kev-Of4i

What did Kelm do before anyways? Does anyone have links to the threads? A chick fell of while he was doing a wheelie???
dude i dont have the time/energy to list all the things, but its a lot
Old 08-19-2007, 02:02 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

dude i dont have the time/energy to list all the things, but its a lot
like ******* a 14 year old?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:45 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

If your gonna hate, get it right it was two 14 year olds.

i retract my previous statement, me and kelm are not alike
Old 08-19-2007, 12:20 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

haha
Old 08-19-2007, 02:06 PM
Fate loves the fearless

wheeliekid is a decent person

If your gonna hate, get it right it was two 14 year olds.

The truth finally comes out
Old 08-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

THANK YOU KELM!! you're threads, no matter how differently they start out, always end the same way. E-arguments, and feelings getting hurt!

who made you sumone important???

dont poke your nose in peoples lives.... its a good way to get knocked the **** out
wow, this is the second thread I've run across where you are just all kindsa angry for no reason. Sheesh! It was a valid question, ESPECIALLY since Kelm brought it up on a PUBLIC FORUM. More than once, even.
Sooo....deep breaths.

Originally Posted by alevelcs
yep..... im sure hes highly concerned of that......... when talking to rpm's stupid ***................ and even more so............. coming from a grown man on a ****** 4 yr olds dirt bike................ tryin to play hardass.......... u and rpm should just get an apt together........... in afganistan........... with a target on it.......... and a "**** al queda we aint skurrid of you" sign on the door............... and a live feed internet cam.......... so we can actually watch your stupidity literally kill you

Originally Posted by jacktheripper
not as gay as you... your holding the flowers... ***.
erm....yeah, please tell me you're looking at this thread on your cell phone so the pictures are retardedly undersized?

and alevelcs, why do you just crawl back under whatever fatchick you came from and shut the **** up because nobody wants/ cares to hear any of your stupidity either
I care. In fact, I suggest when you're bored to maybe go around and lurk some of his posts. It makes for HOURS of entertainment. He and Kelm are Stunt Life staples.

Ok I'm done. Carry on.

Quick Reply: Stupid Bitches